The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 21-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Sian. Now have to stay away from OT for awhile.
Ot is safe ah
Old 22-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sabokings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
Recently passed by this areas, so many busty gals, from 1st floor to 4th floor....

What time was it when you were there bro ?

i prefer to go not so rowdy time like too many ppl walking up and down in the building sekali bump into my nephews or neighbours or ex-colleague etc.....
Old 22-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

sabokings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
I recognizes the outfit as I tried her last week. She is a ex KTV gal, looks young with nice body but her service is very rushed, will not RTF.

Tks for sharing & warning the bros here, at least this platform can help each other out to not to spend our hard earned money unnecessarily

Tks bro.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ot is safe ah
I find it is depends on luck bah cause ot is mainly for tourist...
Old 23-05-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Anyone seen lisa lately....she like mia for sometime
Old 26-05-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

Anyone bonk cindy aka bella lately..another mia girl.....
Old 26-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
desiresex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody have tried the thai girl at third floor beside the toilet? think her name was lily......
Old 26-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

almost dead town here too. all MPs closed. except L1 behind money changer still dare open.
Old 27-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
almost dead town here too. all MPs closed. except L1 behind money changer still dare open.
tat one foot joint, boss control, no handjob
Old 27-05-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
Was there ytd...level 4 open, I tried this rain from level 2 first unit on the left....lousy service n rush job.....they mentioned av was there in the noon that's y most joint are close
Old 27-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scorpionite7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone recall someone posted the girl wearing a white Bebe TOP? Does anyone has her contact? I misplace her number. Pls help bros
Old 28-05-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
cocojex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocojex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went here last wk at about early afternoon. At that time although it is abit crowded outside the mall, once i step in i realise almost got no customers (so maybe this is good timing for those who are scared bump into someone they know hehe)

anyway took the escalator up to second floor. siala, i just turn my head to the left and see the row of shops and thats it. kena swarm like ants swarm to chocolate like that. anyway i quite noob so i didnt know that there were somemore shops on 3rd floor. in fact until now normally i go to FC (but now is deadtown ready). i know is quite expensive at these places but honestly i dont go very often (like once a month or one time in 6 wks like that).

so i decide to go with one of them. although her boobs are average, she is quite slim and pretty. she ask for 50$ entrance, but looking at how many other shops are available just beside quite easy to bargain down to 30.

anyway once go in strip and lie down. there are no shower facilities unfortunately. she come in and begin to massage. to be honest her massage not very good la. i like either the soft sensual touch massage (hehe) or like the hard one where they really press. however her one is like somewhere inbetween so abit sian.

after maybe 20plus mins she ask to turn around and ask the GQ hehe. she offered bj plus take off top for 100$. once again as a newbie i really dunno whether worth it or not but that day i got search a few location for special but cannot find so i just gave in to temptation. anyway she capped and started and her bj must say is quite power one sia. can suck quite hard without getting tired. she also allow to roam roam and will turn her body to let u reach.

so after awhile haha i finished and she helped to clean. one thing is good is that her gfe quite good. after finish she never rush or anything. continue to chat and tease abit and said goodbye haha.

overall nubbad la and now my desire settle for like 1 month or so. but i really must say i prefer FC to this place. hope they reopen soon
Old 28-05-2016, 04:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Was there ytd...level 4 open, I tried this rain from level 2 first unit on the left....lousy service n rush job.....they mentioned av was there in the noon that's y most joint are close
check on men masseuse,
make sure no lady inside room masg.
no sexy.
Old 28-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
lookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went there, still very lively there, lots of shops opened.
Old 28-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

yes many ppl walking around.
nothing wrong to hv a drink and walk ard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1