The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 12-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Good info bro. Up you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
if you're looking for good service, its fit lily, prc lily, lina, viet may, ivy, stella, tang li

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just fuk the new VT lady at 3rd floor. First unit next to elevator /stairway door...the first of duble unit where May (?) and Min used to be. Name is nina or mina..my bad sorry!

very slim, mid to late 30s, speaks not bad EN.
Boobs softish A coming to B, big eraser nips;
Caesarian scar but flat fit stomach and trimmed below. Fairly tight.

Was worked in nail shop b4, says in SW one week;

Banged her in 3 or 4 poz...finished her hard n fast n she took it but said a bit pain. ( claims..who knows true or not but claims i am first non local she did and i am bigger.. ..dunno..i think am average but), so i slowed down pumped n shot.

130...i did not ask..just gave her and started to undress..she joined no complaint

She says knows May but not Min.. was apparently Mays pimp who now arrange her to this shop to ^try^ the business...

Rest of shops look v quiet
Old 12-09-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Just fuk the new VT lady at 3rd floor. First unit next to elevator /stairway door...the first of duble unit where May (?) and Min used to be. Name is nina or mina..my bad sorry!

very slim, mid to late 30s, speaks not bad EN.
Boobs softish A coming to B, big eraser nips;
Caesarian scar but flat fit stomach and trimmed below. Fairly tight.

Was worked in nail shop b4, says in SW one week;

Banged her in 3 or 4 poz...finished her hard n fast n she took it but said a bit pain. ( claims..who knows true or not but

Rest of shops look v quiet
As She is new to this line She will give better service than the rest of the seasoned mls...she is value for money
Old 12-09-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows what’s the name of this ML. 3rd floor. After escalator immediate right turn. Then walk straight. She’s the first on one the right. Always sitting on a high chair. Calling out “Hi” “Hi”
Old 12-09-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Anyone knows what’s the name of this ML. 3rd floor. After escalator immediate right turn. Then walk straight. She’s the first on one the right. Always sitting on a high chair. Calling out “Hi” “Hi”
Monica Prc...near the toilet right?
Old 12-09-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
LOL..neither am i..i railed her for like half an hour. In the end i was sweating like crazy. Is there any more like her in OT? I don't mind the age factor..it's the service i'm wondering about. I get turned off when they keeping asking you to hurry up and they only have 1 position.
She gave me Raw BJ and I returned the favour by eating her out. Went to Missionary and went full time to trash both her rooms mode by Standing carry her on her chair and pancake missionary, then standing carry again to the room with the mattress, landed on my back and she rode me on cowgirl to lotus position, swapped to Spooning, doggie and reverse cowgirl, did a 69 on her with the condom on and then fucked her missionary on the high stool. Standing carried her back again to the table set up and pounded her in missionary with me under hooking her legs while I went full speed on her til I cum inside on the condom for 1 hr. Damn shiok.
Old 12-09-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Monica Prc...near the toilet right?
Yup near toilet at Korat there. Bitch was jelly I went to Viet Min regularly. But let's be honest lah Monica's service is shit and she not into it. Fuck even wanna eat out her pussy need to pay extra, SMLJ.
Old 12-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
if you're looking for good service, its fit lily, prc lily, lina, viet may, ivy, stella, tang li
PRC Lily is the level 3 near staircase beside Min's shop Lily ah?
Old 13-09-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
PRC Lily is the level 3 near staircase beside Min's shop Lily ah?
don't know which is min's shop, prc lily is level 3 come up the escalator immediately uturn towards the right and walk towards fit lily's shop. prc lili will be first shop on the left. nowadays she sometimes goes to second floor one of the units next to ipanema during the evening
Old 13-09-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
She gave me Raw BJ and I returned the favour by eating her out. Went to Missionary and went full time to trash both her rooms mode by Standing carry her on her chair and pancake missionary, then standing carry again to the room with the mattress, landed on my back and she rode me on cowgirl to lotus position, swapped to Spooning, doggie and reverse cowgirl, did a 69 on her with the condom on and then fucked her missionary on the high stool. Standing carried her back again to the table set up and pounded her in missionary with me under hooking her legs while I went full speed on her til I cum inside on the condom for 1 hr. Damn shiok.
Bro is the the fit lily u saying? Which country she from
Old 13-09-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
don't know which is min's shop, prc lily is level 3 come up the escalator immediately uturn towards the right and walk towards fit lily's shop. prc lili will be first shop on the left. nowadays she sometimes goes to second floor one of the units next to ipanema during the evening
Yes night time Prc Lily will mostly be at Level 2 shop just beside jiajia shop
Old 13-09-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6049 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fit Lily frenching game damn power.
Yes fit lily game is strong but not as powerful as you. 1 hr railing her silly.

Will return to visit her again soon...
Old 13-09-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's viet Lili lah bro. She not PRC. Some she damn milf with kids hahah. Did a 3some with her and viet Min before.
Old 13-09-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Bro is the the fit lily u saying? Which country she from
She's from China but damn she's waxed clean on her pussy thoigh.
Old 13-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
Yes fit lily game is strong but not as powerful as you. 1 hr railing her silly.

Will return to visit her again soon...
I only held my shot til the last 10 mins of the hr then I blew my load proper inside of her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1