The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The $150 girls in the Audi site and impmm site are looking a helluva better than a 150 carrie or 160 QT that's for sure. That's if I want to pay that kind of rates.
This one also cannot trust one. Especially the one at RV area listed as tb. Fast food service. Pls don't try.

All of you guys keep mentioning holy quartet, really make many people curious. Two of them even need 2 days advance booking when i test water this morning. Surprise.

Luckily have backup for release somewhere else.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
This one also cannot trust one. Especially the one at RV area listed as tb. Fast food service. Pls don't try.

All of you guys keep mentioning holy quartet, really make many people curious. Two of them even need 2 days advance booking when i test water this morning. Surprise.

Lol, who are these two? PM if you want
Old 31-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

not sure why franco keep ask people to PM on the "holy quartet" which he coined it up himself.
when he himself is on record stating that they are not his regulars... hmmmmm
Old 31-08-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
anyway short mr for Tao zi.
Visited earlier today, below are my unbiased rating

Looks 6/10
I'll put her under Nat category. Milf(Not really a looker for me. photo only abt 60% resemblance.
Just saw your FR, thanks much for sharing.

She's on my shortlist going by photos, but your FR, specifically on this point, is making me hesitate once again...
Old 31-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Not good lah, I tried booking in advance, 2 days before says book day before. Confirm again a day before then says too difficult to remember, book same day. My thoughts, can hang up high high to sell because plenty of carrots to harvest. Lol.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
anyway short mr for Tao zi.
Visited earlier today, below are my unbiased rating

Looks 6/10
I'll put her under Nat category. Milf(Not really a looker for me. photo only abt 60% resemblance. should be early to mid 30s)

location 8/10
Discreet, easily accessible via public transport or driving. Walking from mrt takes about 10mins.

Massage 7/10
Petty decent massage, put oil and does a good rub. not the best , but no complain

Sensual 7/10
The usual, cat bath , licking etc.

Finish off with bj,She really tried her best , but after the session , my 2ic become sore and remain painful due to the excessive and aggressive ups and downs (and maybe the water she had in the mouth is too warm?)

final verdict:

Overall, a pretty hard working milf that is out to please, however I'm a syt lover that go for looks, so not really my cup of tea. And just to note, think her C/D cup is enhanced, quite hard, can feel the silicon.
Already warned abt teeth. Can only say you didn't do your homework.

Nat category really? The bar seems damn low these days.

Cheers.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Actually if just want to get hj with some teasing and top roaming, just go to any spa/mp/tui na can get it. No need to be so desperate getting from online contact.

Nowadays 8 out of 10 of these places will offer special one.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Bro. This QiQi from where? Can’t find on SLG.. Got link?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
MR for Qi Qi House: beauty castle
Location: town, apartment.Looks: looks young Body: nice curves. massage in nudeBoobs : B- enough to hold.Services Allowed: auto roam, bbjRTM:Yes
She listed as An Qi on SGL and Qi Qi on SG Beauty Castle
https://sgbeautycastle.info/qi-qi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-an-qi/
Old 31-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Yup, these days plenty of choices in shops. A lot still stuck here on work pass, legit ones.

Online choices more 1 to 1 without tbe dusturbance of walk-ins. And a better bedroom. But if skills are mostly half pass 6 then agree on rather go for shop.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup, these days plenty of choices in shops. A lot still stuck here on work pass, legit ones.

Online choices more 1 to 1 without tbe dusturbance of walk-ins. And a better bedroom. But if skills are mostly half pass 6 then agree on rather go for shop.
Tradeoff is: lift up polo shirt to rub a bit only. She wears PANTS.

For at least $50 + "admission fee".
Old 01-09-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Usually i try not to visit the one listed as prostate/kidney massage gimmick.
So the massage is quite legit. Can enjoy almost 1 hour.

Agree that cannot roaming south, just play with top usually. Feel more worth it sometime. If really need full then different story.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
good shops with 4g and above roaming speed playground also getting less for me as bosses curb activity. Regular ML told me now need to outcall due to spot check at the shop, only can service with clothes on and mask standby to pull up at shop. sibei sian liao
Old 01-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Usually i try not to visit the one listed as prostate/kidney massage gimmick.
So the massage is quite legit. Can enjoy almost 1 hour.

Agree that cannot roaming south, just play with top usually. Feel more worth it sometime. If really need full then different story.
Well, that to say, still a variety of different type of shops, with different levels of flexibility. Hence different levels of roaming (agree rarer for higher roaming). Fair chance of hit and misses as well.

The home based scene seems very much status quo now, stale rotations, overhyped individuals. Drived by a higher spending crowd (some roberts in the mixed).

Last edited by Blu3; 01-09-2020 at 12:45 AM.
Old 01-09-2020, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Text a ML to ask for booking at her old rates. Normally she will call me 宝贝 or 亲爱的, now bo hiu me sia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Who's that? From the Four Heavenly Queens?
Who sia? I find one of them, after deed I just act blur and pay old rate, she never say anything wor. Lol Can’t expect me to monitor their listing and know their increase rate when she only up list for a day nia right?

But once the increase rate become common, then I think very hard to act blur liao.....

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-09-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Qing Chuan has been hibernating? Thought she RTC sia.
Maybe was "bao-ed" but now recession sugar daddy ran out of sugar so she back to the community 🤪

Anyway she will fit right into the current crop of SN, basic sensual MLs. But I dare say looks wise she's in a league of her own based on what is available, even in the heydays she can give most looker ML a run of their $$.

But at her usual asking rate of $120, is still overpriced imho. Let's hope sanity prevails and newer bros won't hype her into ano starlet, when reality is she, similar to many MLs being heavily discussed past 2 months, hardly get much of a mention at all when the full galaxy of stars are around.

Qing Chuan is nonetheless a good option for those whom like me dig sharp features beauties. Just don't expect much everything else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1