The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, that's the plan for me. As I said, we click real well, but I do draw the line. I don't have a problem removing her from my rotation list.
Got one bro cancel liao..tmr noon any takers? Haha
Old 01-02-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
didnt experience any smoke smell, maybe could be her previous customer smoke, just maybe.
Yes. She smoke.
We normally take a smoke break b4 the session start. The smell is gone by the time I leave.

The traffic noise is bad, in case any of the above bro is looking at the units there.
Old 01-02-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post
Then she started to slacken off maybe due to tiredness or become too familiar.... 60 mins become 50mins then to 45mins and half hearted massages. Last few sessions hardly have any massage ... just some rubba here rubba there and straight to sensual. Balance time was spent on tcss which she seem to like talking.
I have another 2 sessions booked in advance for next week and week after..... and considering whether to cancel as I find going to her now is waste of time and money.
Bros who find it hard to book her..... standby for 2 vacant slots coming up.
Just cancel and save your $.

From the way you advance book, she already know you are hook to her.
So proceed to take advantage of you.
Can collect money for the time TCSS with you, who don't want??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seem the trend coming liao

https://sglonelyguys.site/yiyi-massage/

“Monkey see monkey do”

Old 01-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Asdfcookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for yi yi

https://beautycastle.host/yi-yi-massage-hj/

Pros:
Near mrt, have parking lots
Same person as pics, young and really look very pretty

Cons:
Booked at 1 pm, arrived on time but she told me to wait 25 min, ended up waiting for 20 minutes
Shower alone while she text
Towels seem a bit messy, so not sure if it’s really clean
Massage non-existent, top on all the way, ask me flip over and tell me that to pull down her top need add $20 (which would make the total $150), she told me that it’s standard rates for massage and that if I gave her 3 $50 notes she don’t have $10 notes to give me change
Sensual was below average with only a bit of catbath
She gave me the cue to leave afterwards, in and out in 20 minutes

Considering my last massage was ruirui, service, gfe and sensual wise yiyi is the opposite of ruirui, she’s really very pretty but I’m not going back unless she changes but I doubt that will happen
Old 01-02-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

so far didn't see any FR from this ML....
thats unfortunate because her name kena censor in this forum.
any bros with fr for M l A O 2? hahaha
Old 01-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Asdfcookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for yiyi

Pros:
- Convenient location for public transport and drivers
- Looks same as photos, young and really very pretty to me

Cons:
- Reached on time but had to wait 20 minutes
- Untrained massage
- No topless massage, asked me to flip over and told me it costs $20 extra to pull down her top
Old 01-02-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
thats unfortunate because her name kena censor in this forum.
any bros with fr for M l A O 2? hahaha
Don't think the issue is specifically this ML, but its a 'bot that was set years ago against another ML/FL using that name.

But SGL OKT should have flagged this to admin if he can't post up ad, so go figure
Old 01-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdfcookie View Post
Review for yiyi

Pros:
- Convenient location for public transport and drivers
- Looks same as photos, young and really very pretty to me

Cons:
- Reached on time but had to wait 20 minutes
- Untrained massage
- No topless massage, asked me to flip over and told me it costs $20 extra to pull down her top
Omg $150 for another villiana ice cream
Old 01-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Review for yi yi

..tell me that to pull down her top need add $20 (which would make the total $150)...
Good luck for her haha

Since when topless become a top up menu
Old 01-02-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Good luck for her haha

Since when topless become a top up menu
Had a session with her. I thought my my experience was bad until I saw the field reports above.

I was fortunate and did not need to wait for 20 minutes nor top up additional $20 to remove her top, however it stops there, the rest were pretty much the same.

Here is my report:

Looks: 8/10 really young and pretty (warning, your mileage may vary) very similar to pics
Body: 8/10 slim but not proportionate to her bottom. I have seen girls with much slimmer legs with a slim top frame. Small boobs too but not small to airport runway kind.
Massage: NA. one handed most of the time and no hands at times because she is busy replying to messages. Massage skills definitely untrained
Sensual: 5 minutes to the massage session and she asked me to flip over and asked if I wanted to release. I asked if she was in a rush and she got the cue and continued to massage for another 15 minutes before proceeding the deed. The only good thing is she removed her top (without any top up) and asked me to squeeze her boobs as it will make it more sensually stimulating.

Overall experience: in and out within 40 minutes. Shower alone. Non-existent massage. For what I am getting at that price, i am definitely not returning.
Old 01-02-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

150 still have many people going

Prepare to have mass increase of price because many guys too horny no brain already, saw pretty face and IQ drop like a rock
Old 01-02-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Visited a couple of vanillas (some really pui Chao nua&#128514, therefore I needed something to work on my back, as in an actual massage. Visited Lisa recently and here’s my humble FR
https://sglonelyguys.site/lisa-massage/

Looks: 5/10 ( Shes not ugly, then again I probably will not turn around and take a second look again if I see her on the street)

Massage: 9/10, this is strength as mentioned by other bros, she goes hard, often checking strength and unlocking those tight muscles, slept really well that night.

Sensual: 5G roaming, super wet pussy, and suck and finger, sensual handjob was not the best but not the worst, given that I came out pretty quickly.

RTM: if I wanted to see a chio bu, no. But if I needed a good massage, yes!

Cheers
Chewbacadew
Nice MR bro, ive always been saying lisa massage is good
Old 01-02-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Yes. She smoke.
We normally take a smoke break b4 the session start. The smell is gone by the time I leave.

The traffic noise is bad, in case any of the above bro is looking at the units there.
Ok, have quit smoking, should try to quit.
Old 01-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Review for yi yi

Pros:
Near mrt, have parking lots
Same person as pics, young and really look very pretty

Cons:
Booked at 1 pm, arrived on time but she told me to wait 25 min, ended up waiting for 20 minutes
Shower alone while she text
Towels seem a bit messy, so not sure if it’s really clean
Massage non-existent, top on all the way, ask me flip over and tell me that to pull down her top need add $20 (which would make the total $150), she told me that it’s standard rates for massage and that if I gave her 3 $50 notes she don’t have $10 notes to give me change
Sensual was below average with only a bit of catbath
She gave me the cue to leave afterwards, in and out in 20 minutes

Considering my last massage was ruirui, service, gfe and sensual wise yiyi is the opposite of ruirui, she’s really very pretty but I’m not going back unless she changes but I doubt that will happen
What a waste...she resembles Dilraba 迪丽热巴...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1