The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Tried this girl ran ran recently
Last time i rmb she do shop
Operates from home now
Damage 150 quite expensive above mkt rate
She was quite the ang pai a few months back
Hygiene 10/10 fresh towel on bed, fresh towel provided plus point for her
But can do gua sha and ear cleaning if request
Syt looks 9/10 above average, head turner
Conversationalist and can chat about almost anything
Massage 9/10 i think have training before
Sensual pretty normal and standard tickling on the back
Hj 8/10 will lay down beside you and see a cute girl jerking you off made me shoot in no time.
She has restrictions here and there also. Maybe those who are her regular can enlighten how to unlock XD
Rtm. If money permits.
She has quite a lot of WKs if im not wrong.

Saw many gifts by guys haha. https://sglonelyguy-4.com/ran-ran-massage/
Heres the link.
operated at home still charge 150?
Old 05-07-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bro, ur fr……

You forgot mention at least 8-10 years ago for the ad age haha
Bro pikuso, I'd second that. She was known as ABC before. Fake boobs. Cigarettes smell. Sounded like old aunty but still wanna act cute. She is at least 34 or 35 in age. Bad service attitude.

Usually, if you're good you won't have to change name that often la.
Just my two cents. Not worth to revisit.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
[Url=https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-yu-massage[/url]

Xiao Yu

I visited her last week, she looks just as good (i had the chance to see her LTP, her age is indeed as stated in the ad), with the same womanly charms, her body is now tighter in the right places due to regularly doing exercise and yoga (those who have her WC would have seen her yoga pics).

Her HJ is also better compared to the last time i visited her, more variations now. (She still don't provide other kinds of A-Z jobs except the H kind).

Will RTM her because of the lover vibes she gives me.

Disclaimer: ratings based on looks are very subjective, the only real way to know is to see for yourself
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Bro, I second your comments about Xiao Yu. I just visited her again this afternoon.

In terms of age, she is definitely around mid-20s. Don't understand why suddenly there is repetition saying she is 8-10 years older than what she puts in ads... true, you may think she is late-20s, depends on how you see it. but 8-10 years older? I think it is quite absurd.

I don't find her plump or heavy at all. confirm below 50kg. still as slim as I saw her a few months back. She does radiates and glows, perhaps due to regular yoga. By the way, her yoga pictures on the ads should be real, because I saw her in that outfit before.

Not sure what is her old name... but she is definitely not a smoker, and the boobs 100% real, and it is natural. You can go and visit and prove it to yourself. In fact, her house is one of the most clean and tidy place (with lots of natural lights and high ceiling) i ever visited. Don't know where the smoke or cigarettes coming from...

While everyone's mileage could be different, i do enjoy my time with her and have rtf a few times. She is a sincere person and is really good to spend comfortable time with. For bros who have visited her, you should be able to testify what i said. For bros who have not visited, you can just arrange a session and see it yourself. Most likely, you will not regret.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
-snip-
Hopefully you guys get paid for your OT..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
your quote doesnt sound good.... haha

anyway, how you all compare meteor/breeze with xiao yu in term of boob and look ?
Old 05-07-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, I am not OKT, and I also not get paid for anything (which i hope i have). Not even special service from her ever I just do enjoy Xiao Yu's accompany and have rtf her a number of times, on top of others. Think she should not be framed in this manner, as she is a real gem.

After second thought, I think there are 2 Xiao Yu in SLG, and maybe different bros are talking about different persons. The one i am referring to is as below

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-yu-massage/
Old 05-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

-deleted message-

Last edited by paraphrase; 05-07-2021 at 09:54 PM. Reason: delete message
Old 05-07-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiao Yu may be 25, 24 or even 21 as per her passport, but she looked 32-34 when I visited her. To be fair perhaps, I caught her on a bad day when she looked haggard and off.

While I second that her attitude was not too bad compared to those "phone watchers", there wasn't any thing about her which stood out.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Hey bros, wanna hear your thoughts.

In view of MLs/FLs providing services like BBBJ, AR, painting and frenching, how high is the risk of getting STIs or STDs?
Old 05-07-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Like i mentioned, find the bros whose MRs u can trust or are close to ur taste
Some bros are more discerning, some are just v happy with whatever they get
Some are uncles so everyone is a syt, some are young chaps so many MLs are milfs to them

Find ur buddies
=D
Old 05-07-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted wrong post

Last edited by luckycole; 05-07-2021 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
Don't understand why some bros try to help the girls instead of fellow samsters, any discount for tooups you get is not worth it the long run, I know for fact her boobs are fake.
Really hope we can help each other with this forum and not sabo each other.
Careful hor.. Better wear your anti-flame armor before making such ridiculous and unsubstantiated statements..

Old 05-07-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Like i mentioned, find the bros whose MRs u can trust or are close to ur taste
Some bros are more discerning, some are just v happy with whatever they get
Some are uncles so everyone is a syt, some are young chaps so many MLs are milfs to them

Find ur buddies
=D
The spirit of genuine sharing has long been dead..

Most of the the time you get rubbish you're seeing atm..

Ownself see to ownself judge..

Old 05-07-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Careful hor.. Better wear your anti-flame armor before making such ridiculous and unsubstantiated statements..
Just to clarify, I think she is a good choice, especially in the current market, just feel that no need to be overprotective, sorry if I offended anybody, I just feel that at the end of the day we just want to find good choices and avoid landmines, so no need to boast about extras or purposely hype or complain about any mls
Old 05-07-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
The spirit of genuine sharing has long been dead..

Most of the the time you get rubbish you're seeing atm..

Ownself see to ownself judge..
Ya so need to know whose MRs u can trust. Ownself decide
Too many write super positive MRs nowadays
Every ML is a goddess. Cant stop them I guess

If u get conned only have urself to blame
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1