The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Below 1.5 something, but with big boobs.
Can share if natural boobs or enhanced?
Sorry typo. Should be below 1.6m.
The boobs feel natural and soft. Can't tell whether is it enhanced, but the pair looks good and supple.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried An Ran/Mu Yan once very long ago but did not rtm. Experience then was not bad, allow zhut zhut and still rem her body slight trembling with my hand on her back. Nice and pleasant chatty gal. Told me of her debt issue haha. Didnt know she has changed so much
Old 11-08-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
A bunch of them up price together
Boycotting all 🤭
Last year during CB, there was a desperate lack of MLs here, so these vanilla MLs took advantage of the situation then. We just lan lan.

But now it's a very different story. These vanilla MLs can band together and price themselves higher for all I care. It doesn't matter anymore. Because now at 120, we now have so many better options. For 120, I can get bbbj cim from young, busty MLs. Or indulge in squirts of female delights. Or enjoy a great massage from busty milfs for even less money! And more.

Do yourselves a favour, venture out of this thread once in a while, and explore
Old 11-08-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
mariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
MR for Vivi who starts work today, https://sglonelyguy-5.com/vi-vi-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10. 气质美, 古典美 will be how I describe her. She was wearing a sexy half shoulder black dress with her hair bun up like SIA girl.

Sensual: 8/10. Starts off with simple massage, then asked me to help her undress (top only) then begin sensual next. Zhut zhut need tips which maybe a turnoff for some. Hopefully this will change in future.

Body: Semi nude throughout, but can roam everywhere.

She said she used to work in 福田 678 健康生活中心. Becos she used to be a premium girl receiving large tips, I feel she may kinda expect tips from customers to provide more services. Overall, I really enjoyed my massage and will RTM. But I will just ask her to skip into sensual massage since she has experience working in spa and probably have lots of tricks up her sleeve. Photos discount 15% (can skip the first 3 PS photos) but she is still very pretty with eyes that know how to smile at you. A good conversationalist with very pleasant voice.

Messaged her an hour before the appointment and she replied 20min before the appointment confirming ok. 2min before the appointment when I was at the location she messaged that she had something urgent on. What a waste of time, but thanks for saving me money. Adjourned to a food centre nearby for a good dinner.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But now it's a very different story. These vanilla MLs can band together and price themselves higher for all I care. It doesn't matter anymore. Because now at 120, we now have so many better options. For 120, I can get bbbj cim from young, busty MLs. Or indulge in squirts of female delights. Or enjoy a great massage from busty milfs for even less money! And more.

Do yourselves a favour, venture out of this thread once in a while, and explore
Who are your recommendations for bbbj with and/or without cim? Preferably from visually pleasing ladies pls pm if you feel inappropriate to share some names here
Old 11-08-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol, I am not alone!

Need bro Vardy, our Mr CSI.
I have not visited her and will not be visiting either
The photos are simply old headshot superimposed onto another body

Maybe she’ll update her ad in the coming days when she gets wind of the conversation here
Old 11-08-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 20
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariechan92 View Post
Messaged her an hour before the appointment and she replied 20min before the appointment confirming ok. 2min before the appointment when I was at the location she messaged that she had something urgent on. What a waste of time, but thanks for saving me money. Adjourned to a food centre nearby for a good dinner.
i think she has poor time management since she is new. you can try sms-ing cc or zhu li, all nearby LOL
Old 11-08-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
How the hell can you tell? I must be blind.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How the hell can you tell? I must be blind.
The bathtub photo is quite a giveaway no?
Old 11-08-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

got a new ml

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/vk-massage/

any review ? Her phone number is ex meteor/ sugar 's number though
Old 11-08-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
got a new ml

First time I see ML literally mosaic away the entire face..lol. Blurred or use cutesy stickers we can still agar-agar guage the features, this kind of mosaic is really daring us to take a leap of faith.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The bathtub photo is quite a giveaway no?
That does look weird and some of the heads are oversized.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Maybe she’ll update her ad in the coming days when she gets wind of the conversation here
If memory serves me right her previous photos spotted a slightly shorter bob hair style with a more ah lian ash colour dye. Recall is wearing some khaki green tank top or something like that. The look and smile is very alike the current photos. I was interested back then because find her looks quite appealing. But cannot recall her previous moniker
Old 11-08-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
got a new ml

Just hazarding a guess, ek/lydia maybe.
Cmiiw, will edit away the post.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aquila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Thanks for sharing. Found one more FR here.

https://sbfsg.net/showt...post20635 702
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1