The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I’d like to say a few fair words for those rich guys out there paying extra premium to get whatever they want. First of all it’s their money and they can damn well spend it however they want. You may feel MUST come 2 or 3 times to get money worth or count whether you got full one hour, that’s your freedom. Likewise it’s those rich guys freedom if they don’t mind getting less than full one hour or paying more for just hugging or chatting or some company. Look at it this way, if you were to go to some third world country see a pretty working girl that attracts you, and you can secure her jump queue if you pay $20 instead of $10, would you not? Cos to you $10, $20 is no big deal. Likewise with the rich guys, $300 or $100 or $120 or $100 is no difference. Give them some respect too that they worked hard have business smarts or know how to be born into a rich family, that they earned their riches. So now they have more money = more privileges and benefits. That’s how the world works. It’s always about the money. Don’t say working girl, even if your wife if you can give her more money she’d be happier too. All this communist mentality and talk about artificially pushing the price down to $100 or $80……. No offence but realistically you’d achieve more if you focus on how to improve yourself and earn more money.

This is a luxury like Rolex PP branded watches LV and super cars. Why don’t boycott LV and Ferrari then we can all buy LV and Ferrari at cheap prices?

There’s only one solution, which applies to life too: don’t hope or try to push price down that what you want will become cheaper. Instead, make more money.

Very well said. Youll go far in life. Leave those losers to help clean toilets.
Old 21-08-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameiscool View Post
Hahaha, the year I don't know, but ever since Donna era. Donna was one of my first few ml I went to. And also I rememeber those times where someone called javebean(or something like that) created a list of real Mrs. Yar.. That's long I have been in this 'game'. I consider it long.. My this account is new cause I forgot my password for the previous account and I forgot what my burner email was!! Jokes...
Can a brother help me out and pm me the number please?

Thanks in advance!
Oops.. someone quoted me

Ok. U are a lao jiao. Lol
Old 21-08-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/amber-massage/

Re-visited sometime back. Do take note that ad is not accurate. Need to top up for 2 shots. 120 is for 1 shot only. Shower, non existent massage and 1 shot done in half hour. Big time carrot head this time round. -_-lll Proceed with ⚠️
Old 21-08-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ahh Jessica Jie Jie is indeed a good way to describe her lol. Always consistent and never disappoints.
but using cute on jess is abit hard to concur.
Old 21-08-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
ok leh, I find Jessica character quite cute. Maybe not her look when he is referring to.

She’s my go to every so often. Full hour, no play hp, easy assess location, decent massa, good sensual, and most importantly, never raise price till now.

Ok enough liao, later tio say is okt.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-08-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

😆 Ah haha ~ so funny 😆 Thanks for the support 👍😊🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Very well said. Youll go far in life. Leave those losers to help clean toilets.
Old 21-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

interesting, saw a durex condom at the side table in summer's room today....hmm..wonder who she reserving it for.
Old 21-08-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Delete the post

Last edited by Soccer101; 21-08-2021 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Delete
Old 21-08-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
interesting, saw a durex condom at the side table in summer's room today....hmm..wonder who she reserving it for.
Nothing surprising lah. She's not that exclusive for sure.

What do you expect from a chicken? She's not a nun for gawd's sake.

Last edited by TallGuy100; 21-08-2021 at 07:44 PM.
Old 21-08-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Hi bro,

It has been a long long time since I posted something over here, have been in hiatus until recently and back to explore a little.. managed to try Chun Xia and here's my take on her: -
Location - Kovan area
Looks - 6.5/10 pre-Milf but obvious that her face has done some enhancements to it, still pleasant looking with a sweet voice though
Body - 7/10 B+ cup and a little tanned, boobs are enhanced but do not feel too hard
Massage - 7/10 good strength, overall passable
Sensual -7/10 very SOP, licking from bottom to top on my back, turn me around and tease my nips
HJ - 6.5/10 passable too but nothing to shout about
RTM - probably not

Overall she is ok, friendly but unfortunately not my cup of tea.. does not use the phone during session and very patient.. for bros who have limited options in the area may wanna try her..

Cheers everyone!!
wah means her pic is heavily edited wanted to try her tho
Old 21-08-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
She has her cute sides, but definitely in a subtle manner. But ya lah, not the kind of cute we typically associate with the SYT or 傻大姐 kind of ML.
Old 21-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well she may use it for cbj. Anyway she already said if the offer is good she dun mind fj
Old 21-08-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
Rawster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised Sha Sha (莎莎) a review here. She’s as good as the bros shared, and close to pictures and services described on her SLG profile. Worth RTMs.
Old 21-08-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She has her cute sides, but definitely in a subtle manner. But ya lah, not the kind of cute we typically associate with the SYT or 傻大姐 kind of ML.
probably due to personal benchmark of cute is mint grade.
Old 21-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3130 / Power: 11
Luckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doesn't she offer CBJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1