The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhu-li-massage/

Visited Zhu Li yesterday after reading her reviews over here. I messaged her and the response was immediate. Confirmed my appointment and reached her place an hour later. Place was quite public and parking wasn't a problem. There are car parks nearby. This was my first nuru experience. Very sensual. I have never had a lady gliding her whole body over me before, while she was doing that, I could feel her soft boobs and pussy pressing against my body. I also thoroughly enjoyed myself as she used her mouth to create suction all over my back (abit like cupping therapy) but the best part was the bbbj. I am not a person who enjoys blowjobs, but her slow, sensual and beautiful mouth just made me feel so good. She was patient and I think she must have blown me for about 10 minutes.

We ended the session with a back, head and shoulder massage and while I was leaving, she commented that I still had 4 minutes. Haha. Tipped her 10 dollars and I am definitely going to rtm.
Bro, can advise whether the location is an apartment or hotel? Not listed in the info.
Thanks
Old 25-08-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Bro, can advise whether the location is an apartment or hotel? Not listed in the info.
Thanks
It's apartment FYI.
Old 25-08-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Saw zhu zhu we chat moment she eating durian with a pretty syt. Anyone know who she is?
Should be Tiantian

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/tian-tian-massage/
Old 25-08-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
She will fuck u upside if u do that.
Yup, she will position herself. Our session started with me trying to be friendly then she just shot me, " Dont need to talk so much, just massage and finish your business" So the whole session went by without me saying anything

Anyway, there to try her bbbj which is good but well, its just there and that
Old 25-08-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Yeah bro hahaha I rtm and I also feel that first visit was better
Maybe upgrading services might help.
Old 25-08-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

guys there is a few CC in slg which is one the most syt?
Old 25-08-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Young Lisa

Looks 4/10 : She's matured
Location 6/10 : Nice, clean, central for drivers.
Body 4/10 : She's matured. Big Ds that can be played with.
Massage 8/10 : Strong and good.
HJ 7/10 : Took the jg + hj package. Her JG is a unique, must try experience. HJ is vanilla.
Attitude 5/10 : She's on her HP, but skilled enough to play with you so that you wouldn't notice.

RTM : Undecided. Her location is convenient.
Old 25-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
FR for ML
Name: Hebe (she's on all websites)

Pretty looking girl, she's better looking w/o makeup. Slim and tall with beautiful skin. Her massage skills is commendable and knows the right spots to aim for.

Catbath was kinda good, although i expected a full body lick, all those boobs rub and tickles and ear licking,blowing..

HJ was sensual and invigorating. Quite SOP, but she just knows when to slow her handwork as I hit climax and delayed my EJCLN.

Overall I would say she is excellent and with good gfe. Other stuff depend on your chemistry..

Hi, is tis the same hebe mentioned above? Looks gd.
https://impmm14.com/girl.php?id=4334
Old 25-08-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
.....she just shot me, " Dont need to talk so much, just massage and finish your business" So the whole session went by without me saying anything ...
Either having her period or worse having menopause .
If period bad mood for days but menopause can be years-will definitely affect her market if she does not take medication to control mood swings and irritability
Old 25-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Either having her period or worse having menopause .
If period bad mood for days but menopause can be years-will definitely affect her market if she does not take medication to control mood swings and irritability
Can share with us which ML you all are refering to.
TIA
Old 25-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Can share with us which ML you all are refering to.
TIA
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/sophia-massage/

Your experience might be different
Old 25-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Maybe upgrading services might help.
Nothing to upgrade leh, visited her a few times quite ok still.
So far I think one of the prettiest MLs around. Love her tattoos
Old 25-08-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahabobo View Post
FR for Young Lisa

Looks 4/10 : She's matured
Location 6/10 : Nice, clean, central for drivers.
Body 4/10 : She's matured. Big Ds that can be played with.
Massage 8/10 : Strong and good.
HJ 7/10 : Took the jg + hj package. Her JG is a unique, must try experience. HJ is vanilla.
Attitude 5/10 : She's on her HP, but skilled enough to play with you so that you wouldn't notice.

RTM : Undecided. Her location is convenient.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/lisa-msg/

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/msg-lisa/

Hi bro, there are now 2 'young' Lisas, mind sharing which one? Thanks.
Old 25-08-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/sophia-massage/

Your experience might be different
Tks Bro help us forummers a lot here.
I will def avoid her.
Since we are on this topic I also share a ML whom I visited recently.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/topaz-massage/
Looks ok and got a great body.
Massage was just passable as she is totally not trained at all.
She mentioned she used to be on a study pass here and studied here for about 2 yrs.
She also mentioned that she worked briefly here before as a non ML.
Pure vanilla and cannot even touch the boobs. When I politely asked her mind you I didnt even touch her kena fxxk by her...and gave a black face.wtf man!
Anyway because of so many rich bros here young pure vanilla ML like the above have no shortage of white knights and rich bros to support them.
I mean how else can you explain with these kind of attitude can such ML survive here.
Perhaps my experience is different no vibes with her. Other bros can correct me if I am wrong.
Old 25-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Tks Bro help us forummers a lot here.
I will def avoid her.
Since we are on this topic I also share a ML whom I visited recently.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/topaz-massage/
Looks ok and got a great body.
Massage was just passable as she is totally not trained at all.
She mentioned she used to be on a study pass here and studied here for about 2 yrs.
She also mentioned that she worked briefly here before as a non ML.
Pure vanilla and cannot even touch the boobs. When I politely asked her mind you I didnt even touch her kena fxxk by her...and gave a black face.wtf man!
Anyway because of so many rich bros here young pure vanilla ML like the above have no shortage of white knights and rich bros to support them.
I mean how else can you explain with these kind of attitude can such ML survive here.
Perhaps my experience is different no vibes with her. Other bros can correct me if I am wrong.
Bro, i hope kena fxxx by her though. haha
I did book her recently also. She did mention do not like people touch her nipple, but no issue to grab the boob. i just avoid the nipple area. Maybe her mood not good when u visit her. haha

Anw, she seem like plain vanila. not sure anybro managed to unlock anything. If have, can PM me, appreciate that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1