The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

W Welness closed for now....so soda resting ah....such nice firm real boobs...missing it...
Old 25-08-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Tks Bro help us forummers a lot here.
I will def avoid her.
Since we are on this topic I also share a ML whom I visited recently.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/topaz-massage/

I mean how else can you explain with these kind of attitude can such ML survive here.
Perhaps my experience is different no vibes with her. Other bros can correct me if I am wrong.
She can survive coz she's formerly known as Breeze.
Old 25-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Bro, i hope kena fxxx by her though. haha
I did book her recently also. She did mention do not like people touch her nipple, but no issue to grab the boob. i just avoid the nipple area. Maybe her mood not good when u visit her. haha

Anw, she seem like plain vanila. not sure anybro managed to unlock anything. If have, can PM me, appreciate that
Yah just my day I suppose.
Anyway she has no lack of supporters for her.
She was on the HP non stop when I was there. Busily fixing her appointments. She sure has her supporters.
She even mentioned to me most of her customers book her at least 2 hrs one.
Macham hinting to me booking her for 1 hr is a waste of her time. Win liao lor.
Like what some forumers bros here said. Some rich bros have no problems booking them for few hours straight
Just so to talk cock and KC with them and in the process hoping to up them. Well they r loaded what can I say.
What to do....poor plebecians commoners like us with no money cannot win them one lah. We can only stand one side and let them spoil market lor.

For massage and good ML the below is my go to ML.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/yang-yang-massage/
Visited her couple of times and never dissapoint.
Pleasant ML and good massage skills also nice to talk to.
A good recommendations to bros who enjoy a massage and autoroam. But pls be gentle.
Old 25-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She can survive coz she's formerly known as Breeze.
No wonder lah bro..long time here liao no lack of supporters and white knights here. Singapore is really a rich men paradize. Got money got honey. With the closure of KTV those rich men got nowhere to spend their money so just dump their money with these MLs like what other forumers bros said here. In the process they spoil market and playground for us lor.
Poor souls like us can just LLST.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 25-08-2021 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 25-08-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i hope kena fxxx by her though. haha
I did book her recently also. She did mention do not like people touch her nipple, but no issue to grab the boob. i just avoid the nipple area. Maybe her mood not good when u visit her. haha

Anw, she seem like plain vanila. not sure anybro managed to unlock anything. If have, can PM me, appreciate that
Bro AngPais like her have no lack or rich suitors and men willing to splurge and spend a few Ks to KC and up her one lah.
Unless you got a few Ks to spend my take is dont waste your time. Then again if u really have a few Ks to spend then go for it...hope u can post FRs here..hehe
Can u imagine she has some nice branded bags lying in the room when I was there. Those bags easily cost a few thousands mine you. I know cause I bought for my wife during our wedding anniversary...hehe
I mean buying for wife and GFs but buying for those MLs. These rich bros here really know how to pamper those MLs..thats why those pure vanilla MLs can bochap us poor commoners here and get away with poor attitude to us lor.
Like I said we are no match for these rich bros...some forumers call them suckers.
Well they are rich its their money but in the process they spoil market only lor.
Old 25-08-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of

May I ask how to do a search in this thread? I click the top right search button to search for and end up getting either by thread or by post of the entire forum…
Thanks in advance
Old 25-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/sha-sha-massage/

Had a nice time with Sha Sha. Time flew.
Good chemistry and service oriented polite lady.
Stays alone.
Body has curves, nice butt, and perky tits that respond.
She can moan and told me it's genuine.

Face has an exotic look close up with luscious lips and jawline, can be CFM look.

If not code pink, would have been FN. I was allowed to explore and inspect. Neat bush.
Great BBBJ and understand my requests and needs.
The HJ and BBBJ was totally according to my style and extra needs.

Minimal massage, sensual and proactive, mainly after a nice opening conversation. She has read about reviews on me.

High potential for more play and activity at this value. She is not passive for sure, will cooperate with you, will not upset you.

Overall, one of my more fruitful ML non Nuru experiences.

RTM: yes but not so soon.

Please bear in mind YMMV. Thank you.

Last edited by Earnestball; 25-08-2021 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Add
Old 25-08-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
U tried TT? How was it.
Old 25-08-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro AngPais like her have no lack or rich suitors and men willing to splurge and spend a few Ks to KC and up her one lah.

Like I said we are no match for these rich bros...some forumers call them suckers.
Well they are rich its their money but in the process they spoil market only lor.
haha. i am poor guy, i will not even give 10 dollar bag.

My review for topaz is SYT, quite good looking. good figure but vanila.
I think my session with her quite ok, SOP though. If someone prefer young ML with good figure and dun mind vanila lack service, she can be the one.
Old 25-08-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
she will be semi or full nude ? in spa ?

Yes,semi nude and is at Spa.
Old 25-08-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha. i am poor guy, i will not even give 10 dollar bag.

My review for topaz is SYT, quite good looking. good figure but vanila.
I think my session with her quite ok, SOP though. If someone prefer young ML with good figure and dun mind vanila lack service, she can be the one.
Dont need to review her lah Bro. She has no lack of suitors or white knight supporters to support her. They have no qualms of throwing a few Ks to support her and get into her good books.
Like what some bros said she is here long enough to have so many rich bros to support her. Our $120 is peanuts to her. Thats why she can get away with this kind of fuck type svcs and attitude. Or perhaps that day was just my unlucky day cause her rich white knight supporter is coming to visit her and I sway sway kena into her time. That explains why she was always on her HP and messaging she was arranging the time with her VIP supprter lah.
Old 25-08-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Maybe upgrading services might help.
Sorry I noob bro😅 do you mind sharing what can we upgrade to?😅
Old 25-08-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Dont need to review her lah Bro. She has no lack of suitors or white knight supporters to support her. They have no qualms of throwing a few Ks to support her and get into her good books.
Like what some bros said she is here long enough to have so many rich bros to support her. Our $120 is peanuts to her. Thats why she can get away with this kind of fuck type svcs and attitude. Or perhaps that day was just my unlucky day cause her rich white knight supporter is coming to visit her and I sway sway kena into her time. That explains why she was always on her HP and messaging she was arranging the time with her VIP supprter lah.
They make 1500-1800 per day mind u. I think a few k also not enough. Few k per month maybe got chance...scarcity ma...bo bian one la...see open more...find gd service one then stick with them, service buay gum u one just don go back loh...
Old 25-08-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Sorry I noob bro😅 do you mind sharing what can we upgrade to?😅
Did you already see my post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
She is a gem! She is so hard to book nowadays. Visited her before HA. After that, it’s so difficult to book
All going back for RTF lol
Old 25-08-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmakersg View Post
May I ask how to do a search in this thread? I click the top right search button to search for and end up getting either by thread or by post of the entire forum…
Thanks in advance
There is a search this thread button right up there at the top of this thread, between thread tool and rating and below the page selection

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1