The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/vi-vi-massage/
Commando today when I just last minute around the area, was quite stunned when I can have a last min booking as nowsdays is quite hard to arrange! But promised her that I will write a FR for her. Today quite a well spent! =)

Looks : Very SYT around mids 20. & Natural beauty Chio. Look 90% like the photo with a Love hand sign (Above the video). It actually look my local insurance agent that I sign up insurance package during roadshow. Got glowed in the face with good smile. Really look good in overall. Have the girl next door vibes quality. Like those University School Top Girl.

Body : Perfect body . How many times u look also wont bored. Very good shape boobs, around 165-170cm. B-C Cups. No fats. But only thing I saw is the public hair from the grow quite long all the way to the Belly button. And she has a nice boobs and nipple =)

Location: 9/10 Area G Walking is convenient about 5 mins from MRT. Carpark also very nearby if you drive. Just along the street. Staying with another chio ML which I want to book actually. but in the end nvr book her.

GFE & Massage: 9/10
I must highlight on this. Massage is no joke. QUALITY massage. another gem pretty lady with JUAGEN services. AUTHENTIC. She is a master of juagen. have a good strength for massage, head massage also good. Sensual very slow and sensual cat bath. Half Nude. Make you a happy man and lick your two balls as well. She just make you happy with her services. Only booked her for 1 hour. Next time I need to book 2 hours min become a happiest man with no stress. Great service overall. Polite and can easy to talk with.

After Solid Services: 9/10
Some additional massage to make up for time after job done. And a glass of disposable cup warm water for you to drink when u reach and before you go.

RTM: Gave her tips & Yes.. Buay tahan already. Need Vitamin M too go again.
Old 25-08-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

If not happy, just vote with your feet. Don't harp on it too much else you sound like a broken record.
Old 25-08-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
RTM with Dan Ni
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-dan-ni/

Finally got a slot after so many try! Cheong down even when it’s raining heavily😅

Location: Central-ish (prefer this compared to the previous one)
Look: 8/10 still look as good
Boob: 8/10 more than ample to hold
Massage: 7/10 (SN. She say period coming)
Roaming: 7/10 no south maybe because period but didn’t say no to the rest yet she know how to place herself
Sensual: 8/10 she know exactly what to do but somehow I felt a little distance though. Don’t get me wrong, she gets the job done.)
BJ/HJ: 8/10 (great! just wish there were more connection. Maybe it’s just me)

Overall: highly recommended. no need to say more since there are already a lot of bros talking about her. weirdly I felt the first visit is better though🤷🏻‍♂️ hope some of the bros manage to get a slot!

link error 404 liao
Old 25-08-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
U tried TT? How was it.
Massage soso, but do the job. GFE is high

figure is slim plus nice boobs to play with

should be able to upgrade one
Old 25-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recent posts about Jessica suddenly made me realise how long ago it's been since I met her. Since I haven't been chionging for awhile also, decided to try my luck and make an appointment with her today.

Jessica needs no introduction by now but writing yet another positive FR is the least I can do for her lah. She might not be the prettiest ML around but goddamn she is really fucking sexy. And she always puts me at ease. So far, she's the only ML I like enough to RTM. Every other ML i've tried so far (not many admittedly) I go once nia never return liao.

Jessica is like a professional, macam 7P but a lot sexier. She doesn't have shit attitude or treat customers like fools like some folks recently mention about other girls, she doesn't act cute (she is already plenty cute in her own way) or try to KC customers or anything like that, which I really like. Overall, she is really an excellent ML.
Old 25-08-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

link error 404 liao
Must be swarmed by messages requesting for some things lol
Old 25-08-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Recent posts about Jessica suddenly made me realise how long ago it's been since I met her. Since I haven't been chionging for awhile also, decided to try my luck and make an appointment with her today.

Jessica needs no introduction by now but writing yet another positive FR is the least I can do for her lah. She might not be the prettiest ML around but goddamn she is really fucking sexy. And she always puts me at ease. So far, she's the only ML I like enough to RTM. Every other ML i've tried so far (not many admittedly) I go once nia never return liao.

Jessica is like a professional, macam 7P but a lot sexier. She doesn't have shit attitude or treat customers like fools like some folks recently mention about other girls, she doesn't act cute (she is already plenty cute in her own way) or try to KC customers or anything like that, which I really like. Overall, she is really an excellent ML.
Ya.. She is a definite fail-safe option..

Tread carefully if u want to book those vanillas.. If u dig deeper u should know they know each other and have a certain way of going about their business lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-08-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya.. She is a definite fail-safe option..

Tread carefully if u want to book those vanillas.. If u dig deeper u should know they know each other and have a certain way of going about their business lol..
Haha no lah bro don't intend to try those.
Old 25-08-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey bro, is it this Jessica?

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-jessica/
Old 25-08-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha no lah bro don't intend to try those.
Bro.. Your snorkeling sessions with that ML how?

You still got book her or not?

Old 25-08-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.. Your snorkeling sessions with that ML how?

You still got book her or not?
HAHAHA wah you still remember ah.

Never lah, visit once only then never return alr.
Old 25-08-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
HAHAHA wah you still remember ah.

Never lah, visit once only then never return alr.
Alamak why nvr sia lol..

She has arguably the best bod out there now..

Can't get enough of her..

Old 25-08-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak why nvr sia lol..

She has arguably the best bod out there now..

Can't get enough of her..
Is she still as hard to book as back then when she just came back SG?
Old 25-08-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Hey bro, is it this Jessica?

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-jessica/
Yep, that's her
Old 25-08-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is she still as hard to book as back then when she just came back SG?
Of course not lol..

That was a one-off in a perfect storm situation for her..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1