The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

one of the pics reminds me of Tao Zi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
recently tried https://sglonelyguy-5.com/tao-tao-massage/

on contrary to many of the bad reviews i had a pretty good time. her boobs are badly done but i like her cfm look and her clean pussy
tipped her for the good service

since this post is pretty controversial i would add the obligatory YMMV
Old 29-08-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

This is the cc hopefully no confusion.
Bro, check with you, in your opinion
Who is prettier - Vivi or CC ?
Whose massage is better - Vivi or CC ?

I only visited Vivi before.

Ty!
Old 29-08-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
one of the pics reminds me of Tao Zi..
it is her....
Old 29-08-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to visit Zhu li on Sunday so I started messaging on Saturday and Sunday but no reply at all

So I messaged CC for an appointment and got it.

Location: 5 mins from MRT, very straightforward instructions to go in.

Cleanliness: Very clean place with fresh towels. No complaints here.

Looks: She was wearing shorts and a tube top. Honestly for me she was very pretty, looks like a influencer/actress that type. Another bro mentioned like a very pretty property agent, I would agree as well. Overall In My Opinion I would say Most will not reject her looks. This is one of her main selling points.

Body: She was slim and nice figure. I think just slightly above average. B cup boobs good to cup with my hand. Personally I like a bit more thicc girls but she still had a good body.

Massage: It was not a hard massage but more targeted massage. She work on my shoulder quite a bit. It was good for me, but if you like hard massage I not sure of she can go harder. It was relaxing and comfortable for me. After everything she gave me a head massage which was again very targeted and loved it.

Sensual: Basically a vanilla, she had some variation with the hj not mechanical. She removed her top to have access to the boobs but no sucking, he kept her shorts on. She just unzipped her pants for me but not in panties. Can roam top and butt that's it.

What I found very good about her is how polite she is, she was very nice from the start to the end, never black face when I ask her if she can unzip her shorts. Never touch her phone until end of session. I cannot speak Chinese, but her English is quite ok so still can converse, so those who can speak Chinese should be able to hold a good conversation with her. Overall nice to speak to her and her being pretty plays a big role. She is smiling all the time.

Over all should go for her if you like a pretty face, someone to have fun talking to and overall a good time. For me I really would like them to be nude, heavy flavored and GFE, any two haha.

But I might just visit again but not top of the list mainly cause pretty face, service orientated and politeness. I found her more pretty than Aini but of course different people different views so please take it with a pinch of salt.

I really want to try Zhu li cause she ticks all 3 boxes for me, any bro can advise better timing to message her to get response?

Thank you and hope this is helpful
Old 29-08-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
OUCH.

yea pretty entertaining reads. quite funny to see the sour grapes. cant even contribute anymore cai-png points, hit my limit lol
got a roughly -80 zap from some sad sour grapes fool. must have hurt his fragile feelings awwww quick press button ZAP ZAP
Old 30-08-2021, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
got a roughly -80 zap from some sad sour grapes fool. must have hurt his fragile feelings awwww quick press button ZAP ZAP
lol losers zapped me too.

guess what, you have alot of zapping power here, but i have real life zap power. i'll keep paying your favourite MLs above market rate so they will continue to treat you like crap.

have fun boiiisssss
Old 30-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
lol losers zapped me too.

guess what, you have alot of zapping power here, but i have real life zap power. i'll keep paying your favourite MLs above market rate so they will continue to treat you like crap.

have fun boiiisssss
Upped you back to green.
Old 30-08-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Upped you back to green.
<3<3<3 as our mls like to say 么么递
Old 30-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all

Hi bros. Any recommendations for young and chio masseuse providing nuru b2b massage?

TIA
Old 30-08-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after over rated FR from bro here, here my comments
Looks: nice, with makeup
skin: not smooth type
boob: typical 30s, but still consider firm, need topup for sucking
massage: great, fully utilize full 1 hr
rtm: no, is not worth $120, aimee much worth
Old 30-08-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Tks Bro will try your recommendations.
To add onto ur list. Yang Yang is my goto for good massage. No nonsense good svcs and never fail to impress. Looks pleasant also for a MILF.

Below is my axis of evil or Hall of Shame
ML to avoid basically MLs and those who have WK to support them and dont need our cash at all.
Also included are ML who are FL in disguise.

Topaz or Breeze - Ang pai ML if you have no money to throw forget it dont waste your time
Bai Yu - Fake bobbies and piano massage try at ur own risk if no good dont come here and kpkb
XX - As commented by other Bros she is AP already dont need our money
Mi Le aka An Xin - FL disguise as ML basicslly overpriced FL looks old than pics and FJ svcs cannot make it. Marketing ploy or scam as a ML to command premium pricing
Lemon - Ditto as above FL disguise as ML FJ svcs never try cannot comment. Room small and miserable

Above are my humble contributions fellow bros pls feel to add.
For WKs who want to defend ur MLs dont bother we are helping you to free up time for you so that you can spend more time with your ML. You should be thanking us instead.
For OKTs save it we know who you are. Instead of spending time and effort to defend your MLs. Spend more effort to give good svcs to their customers. Keep bringing in lousy MLs nobody patronise them u all also dont earn. We bros are not stupid either.

Really hope this forum can rever back to its earlier days of good sharing among cheongsters for good MLs.
Make sammyboy great again.
Sharing is caring.
Peace to all bros

Appreciate the share fellow bros. Would happily induct :
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ami-massage/
into the hall of shame. Rush svc, taking shortcuts, phone usage.

Hope more can add on to the list.

Chiong safe bros
Old 30-08-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post

Thanks for the balanced FR.

So my aggregate assessment from the various points of view, this CC is late twenties, vanilla, quite pretty, has a decent body and boobs, but must top up for zhut zhut.... hmmm... seems ok, but the top up bit might be a deal breaker for me.
Old 30-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
you have alot of zapping power here, but i have real life zap power. i'll keep paying your favourite MLs above market rate so they will continue to treat you like crap.
Not a very nice thing to say or do. Rather vindictive
Old 30-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post

how much to top up ?
Old 30-08-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

personally think the SLG should include 1 more info if they are vaccinated lol for ease of chiongsters

wonder if ML check any vaccination status or vice versa upon entry

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1