The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 24-05-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

My commiserations bro.

Thanks for sharing though, upped

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3907

Another landmine, went up to try because its near my place and felt bored during lockdown. When i entered, the looks were totally diff from pic (kinda expected) but still fuckable. never shower tgt, said that the space is too small. when she said this i knew it was not gonna be a good one. summary below:

Catbatch 4/10 (mechanical, rushed)
BBBJ: 6/10 (good suction, but rushed)
FJ: 4/10 (rode cowboy, then said she was tired so swiched to missionary then doggy)

becasue of the rushed job, i totally had no feel and i couldnt release in her, so i told her to jerk me off instead, needless to say i wont be going back

TLDR: RTF? HELL NO
Old 24-05-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4215

Saw all the good comments even in English and I thought, wow could be legit. Went to the place, up the stairs to her apt and was kind of disappointed. Blue balls so went for it.

Not worth the money. Looks nothing like the pic, maybe 6-8 years older? Said that she worked in Aussie before the pandemic as a FL. Can speak OK English, better than most FL and even some Singlish. So I wondered whether she herself wrote the FRs in her page! Haah.

All in all, she was friendly but quite a rushed job. BBBJ at most a min before cap and ride. Rode for a min ask me to pump her. Put lotsa lube so it wasn’t the best sensation. Big boobs but quite a MILF figure.

Disappointed, not worth $150. At most cat 100.
with modern day app filters, 60 year olds can become 26 also. Take it with a pinch of salt on the pictures. U have to apply 30% rating cuts on the pics 1.
Old 24-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3370
Not sure why this girl still around in sg
Suck service
Only died fish.
Not willingly to change position
Cannot lick. Service all not done
Old 24-05-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Suck service
Only died fish.
She was an FL who has very bad attitude. She has reasonable looks though. So she has rtc and come back again to fool bros. Apparently, there are enough unknowing bros for her to fool!
Old 25-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
yozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros try before her SM service? Hopefully not a landmine? Thanks in advance

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/jin-xin...-hj-bf-sm-svc/
Old 27-05-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barsturd is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Suck service
Only died fish.
Too many suckers in SG nowadays, esp the younger gen. Pay more and get less, and maybe get faked by photos etc.

Now i only go for those who post their own bj videos on the websites and allow me to take videos during bj. Else must be some faker, scammer, or bad service, no go. So far has worked out pretty well.
Old 27-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, I need your help to contact a FL I'm keen to meet. Anyone has experience with a FL in MW by the name of Bai Xue?

I met Bai Xue outside her room after my meeting with my regular FL. She gave me her contact number but I didn't save her contact as I was rushing to go

Last edited by DaKnight; 27-05-2021 at 05:40 PM.
Old 28-05-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bros who upped me! Will return the favour by posting more FRs!
Old 30-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 8
fyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3857

Please avoid. Switch and bait. Actual girl is chunky, fat and ugly.

This is the same shop that Abby, CC and Na Na used to be. Makes me realised that those girls were underpriced in so far as appearance is concerned.

Now left Eva, Angel (now called Winnie) and this chunky monkey. I asked her if she was slim and she said very, 46kg... more like 64 kg.
Old 30-05-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyeo1969 View Post
http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3857

Please avoid. Switch and bait. Actual girl is chunky, fat and ugly.

This is the same shop that Abby, CC and Na Na used to be. Makes me realised that those girls were underpriced in so far as appearance is concerned.

Now left Eva, Angel (now called Winnie) and this chunky monkey. I asked her if she was slim and she said very, 46kg... more like 64 kg.
thanks for the heads up. quite like that shop but looks like CC also left.
Old 30-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 8
fyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Believe CC has gone home... but her 抖音 account shows her in Sgp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
thanks for the heads up. quite like that shop but looks like CC also left.
Old 30-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyeo1969 View Post
Believe CC has gone home... but her 抖音 account shows her in Sgp.
bro

how come when I search china Douyin number dont have in tiktok

please enlighten
Old 30-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
bro

how come when I search china Douyin number dont have in tiktok

please enlighten

Bro,

Tik tok is not same version as the PRC Dou yin, aka overseas version.

To search PRC dou yin number , need to go to dou yin

you can go here to download

https://www.douyin.com/
Old 30-05-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
Bro,

Tik tok is not same version as the PRC Dou yin, aka overseas version.

To search PRC dou yin number , need to go to dou yin

you can go here to download

https://www.douyin.com/
All the while I thought same like we using WeChat like that

Thanks bro
Old 31-05-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
All the while I thought same like we using WeChat like that

Thanks bro
overseas/international Tiktok is diff from prc version of 抖音.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1