The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Meeting quota important or girls interested ready and healthy more important

Foreword:

Started a thread in Matters of the Heart about a consultation at the Emergency department of Institute of Mental Health hours ago. What happened was that my parents and aunt accompanied me and the counter gave me a female psychiatrist whose age was practically a few years younger than mine, probably a few years out from university, so it felt almost entirely like a CPF-and-state-sponsored matchmaking session including elders of mine i.e. my parents and aunt, and seniors of hers i.e. her senior doctors and medics. So they met each other, chatted, and I got to learn about her the psychiatrist while she got to learn about me. I avoided eye contact, which made the encounter even more like a 1970s blind date.

Back to the topic on Sexual Health Issues:

As I am yet married, I have been receiving sensual massages without any unprotected sex, and my last full body checkup many months ago with Tzu Chi Redhill Free Clinic revealed that I was possibly without any major diseases and probably also not infected with any sexually transmitted disease yet.

I do have been properly diagnosed with various hereditary body and mental illnesses though, which are enough to downgrade me, yet if Singaporeans really need that many babies by 2030 I am only excused upper limbs by Mindef. In other words I may be expected as a matter of national and social obligations to keep my lower limbs fit and functional till we people meet our 6.9 quota.

So I volunteer a lot these days like everybody else, including ploughing some soil as a gardener with Community in Bloom project, it keeps the back muscles engaged for heavy chores.

Yet, in as far as I couldn't tell the psychiatrist yesterday, I also don't know how to tell homosexuals that I am not yet interested in them although I am not entirely against their causes and beliefs. Besides, I am not the owner of the 10 month pregnancy if any is eventually needed to happen, what I didn't want to let go off is the idea that unprotected sex is meant to happen after Registry of Marriages, but that blind date with a younger female psychiatrist at IMH Emergency department really was too funny an arrangement for me to consider as the best ingredient for a healthy marriage much lesser a safe pregnancy.

The girl i.e. her admin staff at the IMH Emergency counter that turned me on - she was already wearing a couple ring band on her fourth finger - so a few questions:

1. Mentally, I am still looking at monogamy especially here at SBF, must I see a doctor again at Woodlands Polyclinic because I believe in monogamy?

2. There is also a cute, younger, female Malaysian-ish doctor at Woodlands Polyclinic whom I have already consulted once, she looks single or yet married, must I see her again because I am starting to cough and sneeze since coming back from Thailand two weeks back.

3. Because the Thai monks expect celibacy and veganism if possible to further my buddhist practice, how do I juggle this in Singapore when I also have to look after my own sexual health since our government seems so short of babies?

4. When I eat meats I want to jerk off, how do I save my seminal fluids professionally till I am married?

5. Just as some donate blood to find out if they have HIV, can I donate semen to find out if my semen are of decent quality for future reproduction?

6. I have already opted-in with National Organ Transplant Unit i.e. see https://www.liveon.sg to donate my corpse anytime that I die, for a full body donation in the context of educational dissection of my corpse, can somebody else pick up this thread and just make more babies if you already have some success cases with your marital partner because if I am trying to find a wife here at SBF every FL looks the same.
Old 23-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
CableBox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Meeting quota important or girls interested ready and healthy more important

You should just continue with your IMH treatment. Think you need that more than girls etc. No girl in their right mind will want to hang out with a guy like you, so treat your mental issues then hope to find a girl.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Meeting quota important or girls interested ready and healthy more important

I like the reply, because at least if it had came from a male, it is solid advice, one that I have seldom hear coming from the girls anyway.

What do I mean? Well, the girls in the lines of business advertised here at SBF are either in it because they are that impoverished and needing that quick buck, or having some problems coping with normal livelihoods in the first place. I give you an example, there is a SYT whom I kinda support at Adelphi, she has got a decent accountancy certification, if I understand Singapore from personal experience, I cannot fault a masseur like her, yet to fault myself either going gaagaa over girls or because the diagnosises of my body and mind include loads of hereditary issues it is also rubbing salt onto wound i.e. when I have anything but a choice which is to recover.

Falling sick is simple, recovering is either difficult at times, sometimes even anything but necessary. If somebody doesn't recover, he dies.

The other subforums of SBF is meant for people to figure out how to live, make babies, love, etc. This subsection category is imho for some to figure out how to die. I am in the right section, are you pal?

In case you missed the pun of my earlier post, let me put it very bluntly for you.

Your island, our island has got a fertility rate of 1.25 per man and woman. You and / or I as well as most of everybody elected a Prime Minister who has got four children, yet there is something very poignant, he got his prostrate removed and publicly told all of us about it. So, if it is not my turn to be screwing around, because I am either unwell or underprivileged, it is almost definitely also not your turn to be experimenting with condoms and partners.

In fact, any good boy alive today probably should be less important and just be an animal that suffers carnality for the purpose of procreation if e.g. he got a Pes A or B at CMPB.

Yet even this simple phrase, i.e. 'just fuck lah PM Lee this year budget may still be paying everybody to fuck lah', a whole civilisation of opinions can appear.

So don't worry about me, I am asking questions, you have not answered them earlier, if you cannot answer them, let somebody else answer them perhaps.

Some people are trained to answer questions, if you don't know who these people are I'll see you at Sunlove Home where I used to have people trained to answer questions; those people that answered enough in a lifetime, they are probably paid to ask questions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1