The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maint ctc or long dist r/s with Cat150 ex-WL

Pai seh hijack the topic. Wanted to ask a question but think it is futile to start a fresh thread since it is kinda of related.

Anyone know if we can still meet a WL who ORD liao and just collected their passport? Typically there is a 1-2 day wait before they fly back for good and i heard some bros actually go meet them in hotel to spend the last few days with them...
Old 18-03-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Pai seh hijack the topic. Wanted to ask a question but think it is futile to start a fresh thread since it is kinda of related.

Anyone know if we can still meet a WL who ORD liao and just collected their passport? Typically there is a 1-2 day wait before they fly back for good and i heard some bros actually go meet them in hotel to spend the last few days with them...
Do anything but Dont get caught!
Old 18-03-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Of cos can. Typically they cut card on wednesday and fly off on friday. That few days can spend with her favorite customer. Usually used to extract farewell gifts from roberts The main deterrence that prevent them from going out with customer is that if they get caught, they would get sent back to china. But if they are already going back anyway, whats there to be scared of?
Old 18-03-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Maint ctc or long dist r/s with Cat150 ex-WL

Quote:

would say that it is a very nice staycation

but you get ready for carrotism cum robertism

best fly together back tiongkok for maximum pleasure

whole staycation with yummy American favourite desserts
Old 18-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
would say that it is a very nice staycation

but you get ready for carrotism cum robertism

best fly together back tiongkok for maximum pleasure

whole staycation with yummy American favourite desserts
Strongly recommend to fly back TiongKok; sure max pleasure with a lot of dessert
Old 18-03-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Maint ctc or long dist r/s with Cat150 ex-WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Strongly recommend to fly back TiongKok; sure max pleasure with a lot of dessert
very very nice but expensive like poro
Old 18-03-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
very very nice but expensive like poro
Stay at her house and eat home cooked food then do bedroom exercise until she shack don’t want to go shopping lol
Old 18-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Stay at her house and eat home cooked food then do bedroom exercise until she shack don’t want to go shopping lol
once I stay girl home kena fuck by my buddy upside down

he said he kena blackmail once by hubby

from then only check into international brand hotel
Old 18-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
For me I maintain contact with a few of my favourites. Some of them will cut contact once they go back, some will keep you around to see if they can fish some more money/gifts out of you. Mostly won't mind meeting you for a quick getaway if the price is right
So , did the ex -WL provide raw service ? Should be raw I suppose. I was in Shanghai I saw one ex WL with a singaporean checking into hotel and stay overnight for a week.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

go tiongkok is ok....... but most likely can go hotel only....

don't have all the side and top mirrors like GL,
Old 18-03-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
go tiongkok is ok....... but most likely can go hotel only....

don't have all the side and top mirrors like GL,
if you fancy those kinky stuff can use tiongkok love hotel
Old 19-03-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Of cos can. Typically they cut card on wednesday
Thanks for sharing man.. Is interesting how much some bros are smitten by WLs
Old 19-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Angela (ex 1654a) used to be my girl and we were together for a few years until I decided there was no future. That was donkey years ago. She is married now and still good friends with Yiling (fellow 1654a) and another 1654a girl whom I can't remember her name. I briefly kept in contact with Money (1805) but have since deleted her. Angela I still in touch with.

I think you wanna keep in contact, also have a purpose to do so. If is because of "feeling" of bonking, just look for new targets here and cultivate, why bother going over?
Old 19-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Angela (ex 1654a) used to be my girl and we were together for a few years until I decided there was no future. That was donkey years ago. She is married now and still good friends with Yiling (fellow 1654a) and another 1654a girl whom I can't remember her name. I briefly kept in contact with Money (1805) but have since deleted her. Angela I still in touch with.

I think you wanna keep in contact, also have a purpose to do so. If is because of "feeling" of bonking, just look for new targets here and cultivate, why bother going over?
This was after LuLu, Meihui, Miko era?
Old 19-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This was after LuLu, Meihui, Miko era?
That era actually, now that you mentioned Meihui, I think the other girl is Meihui. Angela, Yiling and Meihui are very close. All in Zhuhai. I never met Meihui but met up with Yiling several times with Angela. Actually I never saw Yiling while she was here. It was only after I was with Angela that I met Yiling and found her more attractive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1