The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Renban600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
did you get telegram
for FL? I need
Old 01-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

A wonderfully 1 day of 2022. Be prepare GST 9% because the people in charged are good in bullying. Fr the most powerful man in this country.

“We will safely expand cross-border travel and re-connect with the rest of the world, Omicron permitting. We will also press on to bring in much needed migrant workers, and ensure international talents feel welcome and are able to complement Singaporeans."

I trust he is looking into this matter. Because the talented FT will not work here if official RLD is not in business.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

I think those OKT very rich already…likely Geylang is gone. Government make use of this opportunity to close Geylang. The lau kway bu at OT maybe the designated whirehouse in future?
Old 02-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
A Because the talented FT will not work here if official RLD is not in business.
I like your statement bro

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 04-01-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Don't sad, maybe next time they make a 10 level building with lots of WLs as part of the GL community improvement project.
wow If true i will permanent vote them !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 04-01-2022, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Met one of the assistant from a house recently at a pub and chatted with him about any plans for GL

He said things not looking optimistic for opening due to recent omicron
Old 04-01-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Met one of the assistant from a house recently at a pub and chatted with him about any plans for GL

He said things not looking optimistic for opening due to recent omicron
This omicron is the beginning of the end of this cursed covid induced dry spell. Keep him in good spirits and remind him of the service that his tradecraft renders to the nation. Live firing has to return......
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
This omicron is the beginning of the end of this cursed covid induced dry spell. Keep him in good spirits and remind him of the service that his tradecraft renders to the nation. Live firing has to return......
LF has not stopped ; just that the firing ranges had relocated.
New playground found 🤣🤣🤣
Old 08-01-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
LF has not stopped ; just that the firing ranges had relocated.
New playground found 🤣🤣🤣
LF is moving target boards now! I keep changing locations to look for my next shot. Damn tiring.
Old 10-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

By the time Annie and gang is back, we can have GILF....
Old 11-01-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Gov will see closing it a good image for the country...
What an irony...eunuchs attempting to sanctify sinkieland. sibey pui chao nua lor
Old 11-01-2022, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Don't sad, maybe next time they make a 10 level building with lots of WLs as part of the GL community improvement project.
Prob ard Year 2056 when dishonorable son has moved to level -18 avici bungalow with sulphur lake swimming complex at Sheol Valley and most of us wld be in our 70s or 80s by then.... some of us maybe have to piak piak as spectres. How hopeful......
Old 11-01-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jepjep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where do I find a WL who can help me with my stocking fetishi?

It is as follows: I come by her room and knock on the door. She opens the door wearing thigh high stockings (black). She takes them off and hand them to me. I give her money and leave.

I have asked quite a few WLs and they are not willing to do it because they only want to do full hr or more. I’m not asking for a lot and am willing to pay for it.

Can anyone help / put me in touch with a WL who could be keen?
Old 12-01-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like mata collect csi evidence 😁😁😁
Old 13-01-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14422 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Went to L20 today 26-Dec and found that 2062A front looks different - the 神主牌 was gone and the Japanese words on the door scratched off. I thought OMG my fear has come true!!! One of the last standing shops is also closing. Happened the lady boss was there, and she told me the lockdown has no end in sight, so they can't afford to keep paying rent. She said 2033 has also shut down recently.

I'm still hoping that these OKTs will stick around and find new venues, when the pandemic eventually becomes epidemic or whatever or disappears altogether.

I have a special feeling for 2062A as I had nearly 30 sessions with 月可 and 月甜 just before the pandemic. And was lucky enough to meet 丹丹 at 2033 (ex-珊珊 from 1651) 4 times too.

Very sad beyond words ☹️😥😥
If the pandemic continue for another 2 years, really afraid that the owners of the stretch of landed house will enbloc and sell to greedy developers to build condos!

Then GL will forever be gone!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1