The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepick View Post
Since the FLs has those WeChat 'database' to search for so called 'rogue' numbers, how about us bros setup one where we can join and feedback within the group with the numbers so other bros can benefit? Then this group not like here can get zapped for negative feedback. Or maybe there already exists but I have been missing out?
I am pretty sure it will be infiltrated by the runners (Singaporeans) as well. A good coin can make anyone do despicable deeds.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Happening will only happen in the history past times when headman is local and when you know the boss you can get a bright life for any girls..
But now mostly already retired or old and you dont expect much more fun or enjoyment.

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 14-09-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 3
13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sorry noob question, how does these fl got into sg and what pass are they holding? one of the fl told me to transfer money to her by paynow and i was wondering how does a foreigner without any pass get a paynow account? 🤨
Old 15-09-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Scam. Ignore and delete
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13049394 View Post
sorry noob question, how does these fl got into sg and what pass are they holding? one of the fl told me to transfer money to her by paynow and i was wondering how does a foreigner without any pass get a paynow account? 🤨
Old 15-09-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

When there is no fear of repercussion, there is no stopping how lousy they can get. Just tell them many guys complained of getting cheated. What these guys do then is to call the police and expose the FL's location. The police will not catch Singaporeans for visiting PRC FLs what.

When they hear the same type of comments from many different guys, their minds will start to think it is true that Singaporeans inform the police when there is fake or bad service. It will rein in some of the nonsense. As our AV does its periodic raids, these FLs will think the raids are caused by unsatisfied customers reporting to the police. Otherwise how does our AV know where to go to catch the PRC FLs?

If you cannot complain against them online, then scare them in real life. Works better
Old 16-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Scam. Ignore and delete
Bro, she asked me face to face 😂
Old 18-09-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barsturd is Cool - loads of Potential

Simply because consumers nowadays are not discerning enough, so okt just treat them like carrot heads. I still remember the time when the FLs need to post sex and blowjob videos showing face. HK websites are still like this, yet SG ones now become so bad, all fake, photoshp, mosaic etc.
Old 18-09-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

U mean u met her and b4 deed ask u paynow? This is no different from those cash upfront which all bros advice to only pay upon deed done. Any shortchange in service u can still decide not to pay in full.
Quote:
Bro, she asked me face to face 😂
Old 21-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Just reject if not actual person, inform OKT about it, and if no action from OKT, post details of FL and address on public domain
Bro, they will zap u until negative points. I once exposed them in the threat last warning to OKT who used fake pics.
Old 21-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
Bro, they will zap u until negative points. I once exposed them in the threat last warning to OKT who used fake pics.
No problem, just create various accounts.
Previously I had other accounts which were zapped till negative points by some of the unethical OKTs as well.
Old 23-09-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
U mean u met her and b4 deed ask u paynow? This is no different from those cash upfront which all bros advice to only pay upon deed done. Any shortchange in service u can still decide not to pay in full.
Nope, she wanna offer me extra with the amount which I dont have in cash so she asked to transfer with paynow. But i have my answer why they hold such account already…
Old 19-11-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjo View Post
Last time the girls picture looks filtered but at least can see its the same person.

Nowadays the girls and picture totally is different person.

I understand age different alittle, girls always do that. I can also accept photos which had filters on. But the picture and the girl totally different person. Fk got like that do business one meh?
Coz last time, the OKTs are mainly locals. Nowadays are all PRCs. Their QC is non existent. Same thing goes for their cooking oil, rice and milk powder. Be thankful it's a woman not some ah gua. Just close your eyes, pretend it's fan bing bing or zhao wei XD
Old 20-11-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

Quote:
sorry noob question, how does these fl got into sg and what pass are they holding? one of the fl told me to transfer money to her by paynow and i was wondering how does a foreigner without any pass get a paynow account? ��
This thing has been going over 2 decades already. They are either on Tourist or Student pass. With latter possibly done by someone or a few individuals in ICA for ill gotten gains. If you look at the sites, some of these FLs are here for like beyond 1 year. Do they look like they are studying PHD in stem field to you? With so many foreigners and desperate people around. They can easily find a scapegoat to setup a bank account and a prepaid card. I have a untraceable prepaid card as well. It's NOT that difficult to get yr hands on one and top up by cash.

And on MW hotel, there was 1 instance while i was there. A marked police van was parked there, with the plain clothes checking each room. Nobody was arrested. I mean like come on, if they really want to arrest those chickens. They can easily do it. Someone with significant influence and power is shielding those chickens. That MW hotel has been a "hideout" for like probably more than 16-18 years now. It's so damn bloody obvious that most of these women are prostitutes. This is organised crime at its finest. If any random dude from the internet telling you, ALL these PRCs are "INDEPENDENT". Do you truly believe it 100%?

Conspiracy theory here, there's a probability that some sort of "agreement" between the source and some of the people working in the customs, police and some white collar civil servants here. The drop in QC for these PRCs ladies ard 15 years ago may be an indicator that the local OKTs here got ousted by their PRC source. What you're sampling now are just crumbs. Unless you're loaded with tons of $, this is what you will be getting.

The PRC economic may also be a contributing factor as well. Sorry to be so long winded. Just expressing my theory and observation for these 2 decades.

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 20-11-2021 at 02:56 AM.
Old 13-02-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
xiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepick View Post
Since the FLs has those WeChat 'database' to search for so called 'rogue' numbers, how about us bros setup one where we can join and feedback within the group with the numbers so other bros can benefit? Then this group not like here can get zapped for negative feedback. Or maybe there already exists but I have been missing out?
Support. Add me bro. i was also thinking of this. nowadays the reviews at the website are filtered badly too. they only accept good reviews and allowed to post. bad reviews which are true, are rejected.

think is time to step up and protect ourselves against those people who only care about making money themselves.
Old 13-02-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Don’t start a war with the okt lah. You never know what’s their background. Can just share your experiences here. Get zap then zap loh. You can’t exchange reputation points for money anyway. Why worry

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1