The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Some teachers have very high sex drive, even into their 40s. I had few chances of going on retreats, competition trips or simply group tour with them.

Really is what happens on the trip stays in the trip.
Oh wow... actually something like this happened on 2 school trips to HK. Cos I had some biz in HK, I can couple it as a biz trip. Just stay in same hotel as their school trip. She will sneak to my room every night on the trip.

And in the morning, I'll see her with her students during breakfast and pretend not to know her. I'm sure her students see her as someone wholesome, which is totally different in how I see her. Guess teachers are human also. Lol
Old 22-09-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Well they are humans, they also have their needs
Old 22-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Two of my long term FBs are married teachers. Just had a full day session with one of them during Sept school hols. She had to dial a zoom session (no video and mute) in between, basically fucked her mouth during the session while she listen. Lol...

But both are quite cautious whenever they go hotel with me cos scared being seen by their students or parents. So best is when we go to on trips to BKK, HK... there is where they can let go. One of them is a D cupper and made her go braless and pantyless the entire trip in HK. Can't travel now... so really miss these trips cos it's just non-stop sex.

But must say teaching is a damn stressful job. So I guess different people have different way to destress.
Male students must have been fantasizing on their teacher's D-cup boobs.
Old 23-09-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Actually many of them are aware, just that they never say.

From some teachers I bonk before. Even my own teachers noticed it.
Old 23-09-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I remember there is a end of the year camp during my Sec 4 days. All sec 4 students will go to this 3 days 2 night camp at the scout camp.

As i was assigned as a trainer for 1 of the high element and night patrol for 2 nights.

Day time nothing much happen but night time quite happening specially during my of patrolling around 2am.

During that timing i got another partner but we both go to different way. I patrolling towards the ladies shower area. This shower is a open concept where only the toilet have the partition wall and door. I heard there are water noisy inside the shower area so i go and inspect just in case pipe burst. At this timing i thought no one using so i walked in. As i step in and i happend to see she is 1 of our female teacher taking a shower. Lucky she didnt see me walking in but i totally saw her whole naked body front and back.

I had a good look at her whole body for a few seconds then rush out before getting caught.

From then i totally have her image inside my head till i graduated.
Old 23-09-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Haha... Ya... and she knows it. But it's a line that she said she'll never cross, even for ex-students. If I have a cher like that, I'll also nosebleed.
Old 23-09-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
yesboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I remember there is a end of the year camp during my Sec 4 days. All sec 4 students will go to this 3 days 2 night camp at the scout camp.

As i was assigned as a trainer for 1 of the high element and night patrol for 2 nights.

Day time nothing much happen but night time quite happening specially during my of patrolling around 2am.

During that timing i got another partner but we both go to different way. I patrolling towards the ladies shower area. This shower is a open concept where only the toilet have the partition wall and door. I heard there are water noisy inside the shower area so i go and inspect just in case pipe burst. At this timing i thought no one using so i walked in. As i step in and i happend to see she is 1 of our female teacher taking a shower. Lucky she didnt see me walking in but i totally saw her whole naked body front and back.

I had a good look at her whole body for a few seconds then rush out before getting caught.

From then i totally have her image inside my head till i graduated.
Did you mention this to her after you graduated, see her reaction
Old 23-09-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesboyz View Post
Did you mention this to her after you graduated, see her reaction
Nope. Didnt see her already
Old 23-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

During my time, its easy to see teachers downblouse...think teachers are less weary of students and they dun usually cover their loose top if they bend down. See almost all my teachers boobs... And if my favourite teacher is in today, will try to see her downblouse.... Lol
Old 23-09-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
During my time, its easy to see teachers downblouse...think teachers are less weary of students and they dun usually cover their loose top if they bend down. See almost all my teachers boobs... And if my favourite teacher is in today, will try to see her downblouse.... Lol
I was looking at all the downblouses at the front before the girls complain I was too tall and blocking them.

After that was beo my female classmates open leg too big or in between shirt buttons. Best was those worn out uniforms.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Haha nice... More keen on teachers though cos more developed..
This training starts from young.. so now got a trained eye already...

QUOTE=lancelim;20850452]I was looking at all the downblouses at the front before the girls complain I was too tall and blocking them.

After that was beo my female classmates open leg too big or in between shirt buttons. Best was those worn out uniforms.[/QUOTE]
Old 23-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

sec sch when i was sec 3 and started noticing girls boobs, i realised they're damn careless also, during PE will just bend down in push up positon and totally downblouse for the guys, got one girl, a total spitfire, had huge C or D cup jugs and will always downblouse during PE, oblivious that the guys are all looking her huge jugs hanging and jiggling around... those were good times lol
Old 23-09-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
sec sch when i was sec 3 and started noticing girls boobs, i realised they're damn careless also, during PE will just bend down in push up positon and totally downblouse for the guys, got one girl, a total spitfire, had huge C or D cup jugs and will always downblouse during PE, oblivious that the guys are all looking her huge jugs hanging and jiggling around... those were good times lol
JC girls also careless when sitting, never cross legs, sure zg panties
Old 24-09-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

no one try deep penis into kopi O and let teacher drink?
Old 24-09-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
no one try deep penis into kopi O and let teacher drink?
I don't think anyone tried, if not their cock sure get boiled. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1