The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

I have finished writing the story. But i would like some time to look through it a few more times, resolve any typos or grammar errors as much as possible, and maybe beef up certain portions if they look starved of details. So i will continue to update as per normal for now, until i'm satisfied with it.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
ryanking1983 is Cool - loads of Potential

1 more step closer to knowing who the bass player is.
When it ends i will shout... LAKLAND ITS OVERRRRRR
Old 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coldsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
I have finished writing the story. But i would like some time to look through it a few more times, resolve any typos or grammar errors as much as possible, and maybe beef up certain portions if they look starved of details. So i will continue to update as per normal for now, until i'm satisfied with it.
Thanks bro, waiting for it
Old 11-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Oh yah, one more thing. I will be away for the next 3 weeks, and won't be able to update on weekdays. I'll make it up on the weekend with longer posts. Sorry.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh yah, one more thing. I will be away for the next 3 weeks, and won't be able to update on weekdays. I'll make it up on the weekend with longer posts. Sorry.
Jialat, impending withdrawl symptoms from lakland's awesomeness
Anyways, enjoy your trip.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hksi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm hooked! Eagerly waiting for next chapter
Old 12-08-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

bro lakland

3weeks and weekdays..reporting for annual duties?
Old 12-08-2017, 07:17 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
bro lakland

3weeks and weekdays..reporting for annual duties?
Have patience when waiting, have a nice day.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro lakland! Just curious, who ever your wife is, does she know about what happened in the past? All these stories i mean? Does she know youre writing down them now as well?
Old 12-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha bro juz 1x throw all for us to read man..
Old 12-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
ting ting is not TS wife

now there is one highly likely gal
"Someone else" excludes only the neighbor guy. It doesn't exclude TS.

I am fairly sure Tingting is his wife. After so much of love, if TS didn't end up marrying TT, there is very little chance they will meet up again as "friends" along with Ann, Yvonne, Eileen et al.

The only reason I had ruled out TT and thought it's Annabelle is the fact that TS mentioned taking 3 girls' virginities, the 3rd which I had correctly guessed to be Annabelle. Hadn't expected Annabelle to lose it casually. Also, since TS had 3somes with Belle sisters, with both having feelings for him, it's unlikely that he married one of them.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 21
brohappyman89 is one of the Best!brohappyman89 is one of the Best!brohappyman89 is one of the Best!

Nice story. Eagerly waiting for next chapter
Old 12-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazerrunners View Post
Bro lakland! Just curious, who ever your wife is, does she know about what happened in the past? All these stories i mean? Does she know youre writing down them now as well?

She knows about my past, because she had asked about it, and i seeno reason to lie. Afterall marriage is all about trust. This one, you all need to gauge for yourself. Some ladies cannot take it, some like my wife are more acceptable. My wife told me before that whatever happens in the past, as long as it stays in the past and i don't do it while i'm with her, she's ok. Because we can't change our past, but we can choose what we want to do now, and change our future.

As for this story, she has seen me typing sometime back, so out of curiosity, she took a look. It took an hour of explanation and another hour of wine drinking to defuse her. That's one of the reasons for my long hiatus in the mid of the story. Eventually, she allowed me to continue writing, and it has also helped us in some ways. Cos sometimes i write until horny, sometimes she read until horny. Lol!
Old 12-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

win liao lor
Old 13-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She knows about my past, because she had asked about it, and i seeno reason to lie. Afterall marriage is all about trust. This one, you all need to gauge for yourself. Some ladies cannot take it, some like my wife are more acceptable. My wife told me before that whatever happens in the past, as long as it stays in the past and i don't do it while i'm with her, she's ok. Because we can't change our past, but we can choose what we want to do now, and change our future.

As for this story, she has seen me typing sometime back, so out of curiosity, she took a look. It took an hour of explanation and another hour of wine drinking to defuse her. That's one of the reasons for my long hiatus in the mid of the story. Eventually, she allowed me to continue writing, and it has also helped us in some ways. Cos sometimes i write until horny, sometimes she read until horny. Lol!
TS u r a lucky man.. such an understanding wife u've got..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1