The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pmencius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
happen to accidentally chance upon one such MP unexpectedly.

went with family to get a clean massage at some MP. looks wise/procedure wise exactly the same as any other MP. seats, proper clean menu with normal pricing for oil massage, served tea.

idk if the staff knows mens needs or what, but they will assign some random auntie for your female companions and assign me some thai girl.

went to 2nd floor and its just beds separated by curtains (so your gf/wife could literally be just next curtains or 2 curtains away.)

standard massage will happen and your masseuse might casually ask you some innocent question like "are you here alone?", "how often you come massage" etc

after massage is done, she will casually ask if you want to massage there. if you agree, she will start and give you a slow sensual hj. after that she will ask you to shower.

strange thing is she didnt ask for $ or nego how much I should pay. tipped her 50 for her good massage skills
Mind sharing contact?
Many thanks in advance
Old 28-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Pmencius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

went with family to get a clean massage at some MP. looks wise/procedure wise exactly the same as any other MP. seats, proper clean menu with normal pricing for oil massage, served tea.

idk if the staff knows mens needs or what, but they will assign some random auntie for your female companions and assign me some thai girl.

went to 2nd floor and its just beds separated by curtains (so your gf/wife could literally be just next curtains or 2 curtains away.)

standard massage will happen and your masseuse might casually ask you some innocent question like "are you here alone?", "how often you come massage" etc

after massage is done, she will casually ask if you want to massage there. if you agree, she will start and give you a slow sensual hj. after that she will ask you to shower.

strange thing is she didnt ask for $ or nego how much I should pay. tipped her 50 for her good massage skills
Mind sharing contact?
Many thanks in advance
Old 02-06-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
wunwun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

hi bro. please pm location, many thanks!
Old 24-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

Any look look clean but have HJ near southkey?
Old 28-07-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Xensei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
I just did this today lmao.

Afternoon came into JB with gf. Bring her go cafe eat. Purposely choose one of the cafes near King Spa there.

Tell her do massage in the area since Mid valley no massage. End up manage to go King Spa.

Enter King Spa with gf. Stupid me let gf choose massage type. She choose Thai massage. Oil is better for happy ending, as is all private room.

We sit at sofa wait. 2 ladies come down, bring us wash feet. I stupid again, let gf go first. She sit next to the prettier lady.

My massage lady washed my feet faster. Then i put on shoe she lead me out of feet washing area, and ask me if couple room. I quickly say no. I think this is how they test if u want GQ, so rmb to hint if they don't ask.

After we go up, the two ladies manage to separate my gf, bring her to room first. Then ask me to upgrade to oil massage, and bring me to private room. Then after massage, standard GQ popped. 100rm for HJ+roam. Pity no FS or BJ offered by this lady. But was okay, had a good long HJ without her complaining I take too long to cum. Then go fast shower, and head down to meet gf.

Felt damn funny when the massage lady that just jacked me off served both me and my gf tea. Gf said place is not bad, can come again. Mission accomplished.

My deepest salute to u bro!!
Old 10-08-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
There are many in fact such establishments in JB.
One that I know of is at Pelangi area.
Upon entering the shop, you'll see many massage chairs on the right.
Get to see many people seated there, guys and girls, Uncles and Aunties.

They have a few rooms for massage.
Each room able to accommodate 3 customers.
There are a few occasion that upon entering the room, I heard the massuer talking to the client and the client who replied is a lady.
And we're just separated by a curtain.

In order not to frighten them, normally, I'll just keep as silent as possible.
There was once, the lady boss came in and massaged me, instructed me to remove my underwear as it'll be oily.

Well, the process went through and told me to flip over after 45 mins of back massage. Without popping me the GQ, she oiled my tool and started HJ me. Till I came, she acted like nothing is wrong and took warm towel to clean me up. Not even telling me how much to pay her.

End of the process, I left RM50 on the table and walked out.
Mind sharing location details? Much thanks!
Old 18-10-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
candycancan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone has MP to share thats clean looking but offers HJ? need a joint that serves both females and males. PM me!
Old 18-10-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Quote:

woah can share?
Old 23-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JayQ94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can pm the name of the shop, want to try too, thanks!
Old 27-10-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyticklemefancy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I managed to do this a few times already. Once I brought my gf there and as she left the counter to go toilet, I told the counter staff that I wanted someone a bit younger (they took the hint).

But recently getting harder already (pun not intended), especially if you are from Singapore because of that idiot who posted on Tiktok exposing King Spa. GF saw and she prohibit me from going back already.

Those guys who have GF who don't see Tiktok or social news, good for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1