The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 28-05-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
free is more expensive, otherwise how you KC them?
Haha, I thought charming or chemistry good can KC them. Some bros said throw $$ is no use to unlocking ML.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry post wrong thread

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience

Last edited by xxFTOxx; 29-05-2023 at 08:36 AM.
Old 29-05-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Dci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Haha, I thought charming or chemistry good can KC them. Some bros said throw $$ is no use to unlocking ML.

Subjective, throw 10k per shot and I doubt any would resist you but where's the value then?

Spending money is necessary but think along the lines of dinners, small thoughtful (to them anyway) gifts, and maybe the occasional treat-nothing big, fruits, bubble tea, McDonald's etc for her and her colleagues.
Again it depends on your target's character so ymmv.
Old 30-05-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
RAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
I rather throw a small sum then getting FOC because nothing is actually free.
KC ML to get raw then come request to look for room for her to stay alone where I can see her anytime in her rented unit.
She thinking I born yesterday. It will end up I am the one paying the rental.
I blocked her and never look for her again.
Old 30-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dci110 View Post
Subjective, throw 10k per shot and I doubt any would resist you but where's the value then?

Spending money is necessary but think along the lines of dinners, small thoughtful (to them anyway) gifts, and maybe the occasional treat-nothing big, fruits, bubble tea, McDonald's etc for her and her colleagues.
Again it depends on your target's character so ymmv.
Ok so it is money with effort rather than throwing money in their face. Hopefully small gestures like these accumulate over time to unlock RAW.

If hard to unlock means she only RAW you right?
Old 30-05-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW Man View Post
I rather throw a small sum then getting FOC because nothing is actually free.
KC ML to get raw then come request to look for room for her to stay alone where I can see her anytime in her rented unit.
She thinking I born yesterday. It will end up I am the one paying the rental.
I blocked her and never look for her again.
Hi bro RAW Man, as your nick suggest I believe you are a RAWarrior. To unlock RAW do you visit over a long time? Or frequently within a short time frame? Thx
Old 31-05-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to visit my regular today. She saw me and immediately turn down the lights in the room...proceed with some teasing and after a while I turned over...it was dark so I closed my eyes for a whole to rest...felt the pair of hands slowly hj my hardened bro...slowly, then suddenly I realised it has turned into rubbing instead of jerking...still trying to figure out what she was doing...then I realised she was using the towel to clean away the oil on my cock....out of a sudden, I felt the tip of the head has a licking sensation, and when I took a look, she was giving me head...it wasn't intense, just slow movement up and down...realised it is quite dangerous to engage in the act without checking clear, I asked her to check coast clear...then I proceed to pull down her pants and starting fingering her...she started to jerk her body and started to moan as well...I told her how to fuck inside here? She said next time can straight away insert while she is standing and looking out for people...I agreed and did not complete my fuck...paid her $50..she hugged me tight when I left...not all ml are money faced, when they fancied you, also can get special service at good rates...
Old 31-05-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to visit my regular today. She saw me and immediately turn down the lights in the room...proceed with some teasing and after a while I turned over...it was dark so I closed my eyes for a whole to rest...felt the pair of hands slowly hj my hardened bro...slowly, then suddenly I realised it has turned into rubbing instead of jerking...still trying to figure out what she was doing...then I realised she was using the towel to clean away the oil on my cock....out of a sudden, I felt the tip of the head has a licking sensation, and when I took a look, she was giving me head...it wasn't intense, just slow movement up and down...realised it is quite dangerous to engage in the act without checking clear, I asked her to check coast clear...then I proceed to pull down her pants and starting fingering her...she started to jerk her body and started to moan as well...I told her how to fuck inside here? She said next time can straight away insert while she is standing and looking out for people...I agreed and did not complete my fuck...paid her $50..she hugged me tight when I left...not all ml are money faced, when they fancied you, also can get special service at good rates...
Lol u shouldn’t have waited till next time. She give green light just insert liaoz. So u paid $50 just to finger her?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-06-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Raw is war. Capped is better. Next time just bring the thinnest rubber with you. Slip it on, fast fast and it will soon be over
Old 01-06-2023, 01:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped you +153 for sharing.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-06-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped you +153 for sharing.
that's big surprise and honor, thank you very much, bro.
Good bonks: Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 01-06-2023, 01:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that's big surprise and honor, thank you very much, bro.
555, y surprise?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-06-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
RAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro RAW Man, as your nick suggest I believe you are a RAWarrior. To unlock RAW do you visit over a long time? Or frequently within a short time frame? Thx
i visit frequently within a week. usually unlock raw by the third visit on the selected few ML.
Old 26-06-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays no more updates here? kekeke.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 27-06-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 3
horlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Are you conventionally handsome or has age taken a toll on you? This regular ML you meet for how long alr?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1