The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
So, I don't think I will have any updates about Em too soon. But I will be updating my next few postings on the olds - both Cherry.

Stay tuned!
Cheery and the rest please, cheers!
Old 04-06-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I did! Finally went to her place, but it was a lot subdued. I will write about it soon!
i also got an invite recently, because she was late and i was downstairs waiting. took another hour at her place. goodness vb punctuality sense... nothing to write about because rushed off for reservation
Old 22-06-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

A throwback to a session I had with Cherry (the former singer, now turned hawker).

I have to admit, the appeal from Cherry is diminishing. Due to her new occupation, it meant more time at work, less time for rest and workout. So it was obvious she put on weight, which was evident from her rounder face. I kept assuring her otherwise, just for the sake of not spoiling her mood and desire to fuck with me.

We met and proceeded straight to my new fuck place, I will explain more about the room and setup later on.

She wasn't the first one I brought to fuck there, guess who's the first?

Of course I had my usual stocks readied in excess. I was well prepared, more so than before.

As she made her way to the washroom (which I think she might have went to take a pill or insert some lubrication stuff into her pussy), she created the opportunity for me to apply on the delay spray without having to excuse myself.

Once she was back, we started to undress. I guess both of her us were just desperate for sexual excitement. As she took off her blouse and short, her belly showed bare and was obviously bigger than before. She ain't that hot anymore, and I wondered for a while if the panties might be a tad tight for her.

I handed her the panties I've prepared, and watched at the corner of my eye as she pulled in up. It looked a little tighter than before, and though it highlighted the contour of her butt nicely, her belly still showed. It turned me off a bit, but I needed to release my cum badly, so had to make do.

While standing and hugging, we frenched like long lost lovers. I didn't feel so, I just preferred to frenched for the GFE so I can get aroused faster.

How boring would it be if I just kept my hands still? Of course I had to fondle her all over, starting with her breasts, and slowly working my right hand down to her pussy.

Ah yes, the fabric of the panties over her vagina lips, that's the kind of touch I crave for. I could feel her getting a little wet already. I unlocked my lips from hers and moved downwards to lick her nipples. Not the most comfortable position for me since I am bending forward, but I knew what I needed to do to get the mood started right.

C: Oh...

She moaned sexily. I knew I was hitting the right note, at least up till then.

Next up was her turn to provide the service, and she did it by giving me a blowjob kneeling down in front of me. I felt good, yet not feeling the urge to cum, I was on track for a top performance today. Or so I thought.

She laid down on the new sofa, spread her legs wide for me, and I proceeded to dry hump her.

Both of us: Ah... Oh... Urgh...

I alternated between humping and rubbing my penis head on her vagina lips over the panties, occasionally giving her a few hard pokes.

C: OMG so good darling, give me more

Sure, why not?

I proceeded to oral her over her panties, wetting her wet panties wetter with my tongue. Then I pulled it to the side and gave her a raw cunninglus, licking and sucking with force.

C: AH...AH...

Me: Not so loud, outside can hear

Hopefully no one heard us.

She signalled for me to exchange position with her and lay down. Once I made myself comfortable, she pulled her panties to the side and made me penetrated her raw.

C: Oh!

She let out a sharp shriek as my rock hard penis entered her. She was both wet and tight, and I could feel the delay spray effect wearing off fast. Damn, she's good with her cowgirl, and the moans and lips biting, the visual effects were stunning. And I had my hands on her perky breasts, toying her nipples.

Fuck! No ass rimming today?

Her ass rimming is top notch stuff. And she's the only one willing to do it, and I was pissed at not getting it.

C: Aw... aw...

Shit. I felt like cumming already. This wasn't supposed to happen, but I couldn't just let go, not just because I will feel lousy cumming prematurely, but more because we were doing it raw, and I didn't affirm if she was on the pill.

Me: Stop stop, I want to cum already

She reacted immediately by getting off me in a swift motion. Maybe she wasn't on the pill? Either way, I made the right call.

C: Wear condom and we continue

Me: Ok wait for me

I took the chance for my urge to cool off. Then I had a thought; I didn't want the sex to last for longer than I can manage. On usual days, I am good to go without cumming myself and making the girl cum as many as possible. But somehow, I didn't feel like doing it for Cherry that day.

It could be an erosion of passion for her. Perhaps I had for sometime already and was no longer feeling the fresh passion.

She ghosted the ass rimming on me anyway.

I opted for a normal condom instead of a Mutual Climax, then penetrated her in missionary, panties still on.

As expected, the urge to cum came pretty quick, after less than 5 minutes. But I didn't want to hold back myself. We switched back to cowgirl.

Me: Make me cum

C: Yes darling

She humped and pumped vigorously. Instead of placing my hands on her breasts to stimulate her, I had both hands on her hips area, pulling her panties by the sides to hasten her movement. I wanted just to satisfy myself, I didn't care if she had enough.

C: OH DARLING!

Me: ARGH!!! OH!!!

I felt myself cum with plenty of force. While I felt my hot cum flowing out of my penis, I could also feel her contracting her vagina muscles to help me with my cumming. Thanks, but I wasn't feeling that much for her already.

Once done, we got up, dressed up and left the place discreetly.

Somehow I knew I wasn't looking forward to meeting her again.
Old 22-06-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

good bye Cherry

i also had a Cherry like 6 years back. still in great shape with bf.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
jurkodey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How was it?
Old 04-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

This is not a new conquest, but rather a tribute to my favourite girl, Alice.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?...&postcount=160

While she may not top the looks chart, she was the one who unleashed much of my fetishes.

She was the one that initiated wearing sexy lingerie, and even allowed photos of her to be taken. Though she didn't wear my preferred type of lingerie, she set the culture, well at least for me.

Then I got bolder and took videos, and she didn't object one bit. Lovely, at least I still have digital memories of her till date.

Bras hardly works to turn me on, regardless of design and material. They probably provide me with nice visuals for a while, but it works very little for stimulation purpose during sex itself.

Or to say, I don't have any creative ways to incorporate the the use of bra during foreplay, unlike panties.

And that about sets the culture of me preparing new panties for every fuck session, and only for 1 time usage. While I have a fetish for panties, I am particular about hygiene too.

Alice made me bold. She was the one that I had multiple fuck sessions with in my office. It was due to her fear of checking into a hotel, since she was then in Singapore on a "boyfriend pass", hence she wanted to avoid leaving trails as much as possible that may endanger her stay here.

Then later when COVID hit, she was forced to stay here for an extended period until a plane ride back to Vietnam was available. It was a blessing for me, since we reconnected during then, and had fun before she finally returned for good.

I wasn't keen to leave trails by checking into hotels and such, hence my office became a convenient venue for me, since I have access and control to it. And that was our regular place during the COVID period.

I recalled a session where I had a meeting in office on the same day I took her to office for a fuck, which I only realised when a text reminder came in while I was videoing her giving me a blowjob on my phone.

But I wouldn't give up a hot fuck when it has already started. So I made the decision to postpone by meeting till later, giving us enough time to have a good time.

And it was indeed a damn fucking good time we had. I took videos and photos, she did her slut work to her best, I made a cum before sex and a few more during sex. She was moaned like an animal.

After a long battle which lasted more than an hour, we were exhausted and decided to call it a day. We cleaned and dressed up, she kept the door locked in the room we fucked and I had my meeting in the other. All this while, my guests never realised there was another person in the office.

After they left, I went in the room to check on her, which she complained of being frozen due to the air con and high need to pee. I smiled and accompanied her to the toilet to relief herself.

When we returned back to the office, I felt an urge, probably because I didn't cum prior, so I wanted to finish up. I hugged and kissed her, then started to remove her clothes.

A: You want again?
Me: Yes, just now I no cum, I want to cum
A: But I cold
Me: I switch off air con

She was obviously reluctant, but had to give in since she didn't have much. I put on a new pair of panties for her after undressing her, then we proceeded from scratch, from foreplay till sex as a fresh session.

As much as she was reluctant, she still cummed twice before I finally did. When it was over, her facial expression was a mixture of both satisfaction and relief. For me, more resources used that day but it was like having 2 sessions instead of 1, what's there to complain about?

We left our office for dinner after cleaning and dressing up (again).
Old 04-08-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

like that you rewarded her once or twice? haha~
Old 08-08-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
like that you rewarded her once or twice? haha~
Well I guess it's twice? But the second round felt more like an endurance session, since we already had a pretty long session prior, though the meeting in between could count as a pitstop rest.

I swear if I didn't cum, I would have given up myself.
Old 30-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Of late, I've moved away from meeting freelancers or KTV girls, simply because the rates are getting more and more ridiculous. $500 for 1 shot??? And there's still room charges on top of it if you do not have your own place to access to.

Pre covid, this price plus slightly more, granted me a threesome. Sure, it's still one shot, but I had the luxury of 4 boobs and 2 pussies. Anyway, if you wish to know about my threesome event, do refer to my previous post for the juicy details.

Other factors also contributed, like losing interest for the regular ones.

Cherry (hawker) went out of shape, but more crucially, her endless streams of lies that this is her first time in SG, she's on work permit and such were exposed. She's actually married to a SG citizen back in 2016 already, so she has been in SG for much longer and probably a permanent resident instead of a work permit holder.

Cherry (manicurist) goes into oblivion when she's back in Vietnam. She's fairly truthful but due to her work schedule, it became increasingly difficult to meet her during the hours I prefer.

Yen charges a premium pricing, but I wasn't that keen into her anymore since I could get better GFE elsewhere. She all right but the commercial feel is a tad more than I would have liked.

For now, it's massage parlours. Besides it being obviously lower in cost, they are usually equipped with showers and other necessities. At my office, I need to make sure I the necessities such as condoms, dry tissues & wet wipes, on top of my essentials (spray and new panties). In the absence of a bed, it's usually not as comfortable, although a sofa works fine for me still. The other merit of the office is I can store the essentials and necessities there, albeit discreetly.

Again, for confidentiality purpose, I will not be mentioning real names or exact location.

Let me zoom into the most recent session I had, which took place last week, which was the 2nd time I met this girl, but I will throwback to the 1st meeting take took place a few weeks ago.

Yo-yo is a chinese national. I first texted her on WhatsApp, then WeChat when the former was temporary blocked. Over WeChat, we had a rather hearty chat, before I confirmed a session with her.

I've ran out of new panties. So before heading down to the destination, I went to collect my panties purchase first. It's a good thing I still had my spray with me.

It was a fairly discreet location. Upon entering, Yo-yo greeted me with a big smile and hug. The problem was, there was another customer being serviced by another girl on another bed, albeit curtains drawn. I had to follow through, so she helped me undress and I went for a quick shower. During the shower, I applied on the spray but due to the dim lighting, I might have missed getting the substance on my dick, which had serious repercussions later on.

Upon exiting, she led me into our section, drew the curtains and helped me dry up. After I was dry enough, she began to French kiss me like a long lost lover. My penis hardened up, hidden by the towel wrapped around my waist. Before proceeding further, I passed her the panties I've just collected. She took off hers immediately and put mine on.

Yo-yo: Oh I love this material! Feel so soft! Looks good too!

She spoke in Mandarin, of course she did.

Me: It looks good because the person wearing it looks good too.

Yo-yo: You have a sweet mouth.

Me: Kiss it.

We resumed our frenching kissing, only pausing momentarily to take off her dress. Shortly later, she sat me down on the bed, I unhooked her bra and off it came to showcase a pair of firm boobs with pink nipples. At this position I was directly facing her boobs, so naturally I began work on them, fondling and sucking. Of course, I couldn't keep my hands off her butt, the firmness of it wrapped by the panties, it's sensual and arousing at the same time.

Yo-yo: mmm... (letting out soft moans)

I sucked harder.

Yo-yo: ugh... (louder moans)

For some reasons, I was more aroused than usual. Maybe it's her moans, maybe it's her looking really attractive in the panties, or maybe I was away from action for longer than usual. But for sure, I am not feeling the numbing effect on my penis. Damn, this is bad news, there's no way I could break away to apply on a new later of spray. I can only hope for the best.

Unfortunately, the worst happened. As she sat herself on my lap, her thigh touched my penis a few times, not deliberately though. But I felt an uncontrollable sensation, I didn't like it. I was still alternating between French kissing and fondling her boobs and nipples, at times fondling her vagina over the panties, but as much I as resisted, I couldn't stop the inevitable.

I shot my load. Yes, premature ejaculation. I am not proud of it, in fact, I am ashamed of it. The only consolation was, I still had the towel wrapped around my waist, so she didn't find out.

It wasn't possible to just carry on. Not only I went soft, but the urge and desire had all been eroded after ejaculation. I needed time to recover, badly.

Me: Hey, I am having a little sore neck, might be due to my pillow. Can you help me massage it to ease the strain?

Ok I lied, but I needed the interval to buy time for recovery.

Yo-yo: Sure! Lie down, I will massage for you.

I laid on my belly and let her work her hands on my neck. More importantly, I was desperate for time to recover from the ejaculation. I must say, she has good hands for massage. But, she won't want to do it forever.

Yo-yo: Turn over

I agreed and did so, not that I was willing. She pulled the towel off and exposed my still limp penis. Damn, I hate the sight of it. However, she didn't make much of it, and proceeded to cat bath me. Then working her away southwards, and finally she was working on my penis, commenced on giving me a blowjob.

I had mixed feelings, literally. My penis wasn't ready to enjoy the blowjob, but at the same time, I needed the stimulation to get it erected again. I just psyched myself mentally to get erected again.

Credits to her hard work and good techniques, I felt the erection gradually coming back. Finally, it was erected enough for penetration, though not my usual hardness, but it was the best I could muster at the time.

She got ready to mount me cowgirl. As she was about to take off her panties, I stopped her.

Me: Keep it on.

Yo-yo: Huh? How to have sex with it on?

Me: Just slide it to the side.

She obliged, kept the panties on. After capping me, she mounted me in cow girl position. My penis wasn't erected enough, but we made it.

Yo-yo: Oh... (she let out a soft moan, could have been louder if I was fully erected).

To be continued...
Old 30-01-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice FR.
Curious, when she BJ you, she didn't notice you already shot prematurely?
Anyway, when you managed to get hard again, the consolation was, the 2nd shot wouldn't happen too fast. Then you could penetrate longer.
Old 30-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of late, I've moved away from meeting freelancers or KTV girls, simply because the rates are getting more and more ridiculous. $500 for 1 shot??? And there's still room charges on top of it if you do not have your own place to access to.

To be continued...
Nice story - Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 31-01-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

yeah ur stories are back!
Old 31-01-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo-yo: Oh... (she let out a soft moan, could have been louder if I was fully erected).

To be continued...
Waiting For More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 01-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
song2gaochangi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Look forward to more!