The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-06-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Any bro at LP? Raining now, I use umbrella shelter a few maids, hair nice smell. Can try bro. Hoping to take one score in hotel later.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Any bro at LP? Raining now, I use umbrella shelter a few maids, hair nice smell. Can try bro. Hoping to take one score in hotel later.
So d u exchange ctc number w all u " shelter " ?
Old 04-06-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah new tactic Ah hahahaha maybe bro bonking now no time Kee us updates

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-06-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
quite fat n ugly, this cannot that cannot
lost interest n drove off
Hahaha. Thanks bro. Think i will skip her then.
Old 06-06-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

last sunday bonk

Old 06-06-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

wow very song bro she looks very hot
Old 06-06-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goer68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one bro. your girl looks fit. mine just ran a marathon and can fxxk for ages but body not as tight as yours bro.

Been seeing mine for over a year now. She started off being a little hesitant and now she is all in and managed to convert her to love anal as well.

Honestly way better sex than the ones on offer on the Domes generally
Old 07-06-2023, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
last sunday bonk

Hi mate...can pm me pls
Old 07-06-2023, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The rumor mentioned a few posts up, about agen watching in here, i can confirm sort of true..

Not agen, but NGO
A fren of fren knows people in one of the FDW NGOs.
A staff member regularly logs in here ( obviosly easy, its public forum), and scans these posts.

If they identify specific FDW i dunno wat they do, if anything, maybe approach for counselling, but 100% this is occuring
Old 07-06-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
The rumor mentioned a few posts up, about agen watching in here, i can confirm sort of true..

Not agen, but NGO
A fren of fren knows people in one of the FDW NGOs.
A staff member regularly logs in here ( obviosly easy, its public forum), and scans these posts.

If they identify specific FDW i dunno wat they do, if anything, maybe approach for counselling, but 100% this is occuring
Bro, juz for show only. They already know what maids r doing on off days.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/bang...otion-25-hour/

What can they do, close this thread n lied to themselves that no thread mean the maids r not doing those dirty things? Punish the maids n sent all back Kampong? Lecture the maids, really the maids care? U see how many actually wear condom n don't think they r naive don't know anything abt sexual diseases.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/ca...ussle-over-man
Old 07-06-2023, 10:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
last sunday bonk

Wow nice, +156 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Any one tried this Myanmar maid before? Quote 200 issit worth it?

Old 07-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
U r late bro, it's already a public toilet already. Juz browse thru the recent post n u will know it. For my opinion if 200, including all holes, swallow then worth it.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 07-06-2023 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:
U r late bro, it's already a public toilet already. Juz browse thru the recent post n u will know it. For my opinion if 200, including all holes, swallow then worth it.
U mean she can do anal? Lol real person and photo big difference?
Old 07-06-2023, 05:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post

What the fuck has she done to her face in that image????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1