The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What do you want for retirement?

I own a 3 room flat since 2005 and it has been giving me passive income since day 1 and is never a problem dealing with tenants etc.

Anyway this is just my suggestion and you are the best person to decide what is good for you. All the best.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What do we want when we retire?

1. play golf once a week?
2. sex with FL once a week?
3. go overseas once a month?
4. still own a car to drive around?
5. eat in nice restaurant once a week?

All this will need money to sustain. Retirement income is something we may overlook. Recently I decided to go full retirement in SG. And based on my current lifestyle, I will need at least $2.5k/month to sustain my simple lifestyle.

And at age 51, without drawing from CPF, the question of retirement income arises.

And I can't even afford ALL the item above. I can only conclude that SG is a very expensive place to retire.

In order to do all that, I think ideally, one will need $5k/month for a single person.
Old 06-06-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Did this agent require you to buy their products ?

It’s always better to have multiple income steams than to reply on a single source. Equities, Bonds, Housing for investment, part time work etc. You are still young, so have a longer runway to build your nest egg. That said all work and no play makes a dull jack. Must also know how to reward yourself.

All the best !

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantay View Post
I am currently 35 years old. I have calculated with a financial agent if I don't buy any property I can retire at 45 if I were to continue with my current lifestyle. If I were to get married and own a property I can only retire at 65. I am still staying with my parents in a HDB flat. I know a lot of people don't like to live with parents but I ain't taking it for granted because at times when my parent need help I can help them and vice versa. Currently earning a monthly decently income but getting abit tired of corporate life due to my coworker. I am looking to retire at place like Taiwan - as it is a vibrant place, or KL due to the low cost of living and more friendly people. Introvert here.
Old 30-06-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If u still below 60 working still a better choice unless u have many hobby n $$$ to kill time if not body n mind aged very fast
Actually, I wanted a break. Then I saw the price increase this year for even simple food stuff. So ended up, I got another higher paying job instead. I don't know how man, if prices fly like that ever month.
Old 05-07-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought of going to Thailand Hua Hin (or somewhere cheaper cost) to retire with wifey when I hit 65, renting out our 5-room HDB to sustain our expenditure overseas, but then it may not be easy to move somewhere of different culture and language.
Old 05-07-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
What do we want when we retire?

1. play golf once a week?
2. sex with FL once a week?
3. go overseas once a month?
4. still own a car to drive around?
5. eat in nice restaurant once a week?

All this will need money to sustain. Retirement income is something we may overlook. Recently I decided to go full retirement in SG. And based on my current lifestyle, I will need at least $2.5k/month to sustain my simple lifestyle.

And at age 51, without drawing from CPF, the question of retirement income arises.

And I can't even afford ALL the item above. I can only conclude that SG is a very expensive place to retire.

In order to do all that, I think ideally, one will need $5k/month for a single person.
bro, those who can afford to retire @ 51 will not bother what they have in their cpf ....
otherwise keep work hard and maybe try your luck at next millions toto draw
Old 07-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torsoo View Post
A nice lovely wife with home
That cooks all your favourite dishes. Yums
Old 09-07-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Have you plan when one of you go first, what the remaining one should do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
I thought of going to Thailand Hua Hin (or somewhere cheaper cost) to retire with wifey when I hit 65, renting out our 5-room HDB to sustain our expenditure overseas, but then it may not be easy to move somewhere of different culture and language.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1