The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

It is a wet Sunday amid the school holidays. IISS 20th Shangri-la Dialogue is ending today. #SLD23 . Let there be peace on Earth. We miss you Mrs B.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
unnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Missing Mrs B really much.
Old 05-06-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8774 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post

TGIF!! Have fun everyone!
😍😍 DALADADADA I'm LOVING IT 🤤🤤

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks

Old 05-06-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8774 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

どちらがお好みですか?
カラーかモノクロか?
Great pic with the lights. Just imagine the mountian silhouette on the celling makes me high 🤤

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks

Old 05-06-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of

Very hot Monday blues. Weather forecast is fair and warm, up to 35° Celsius. Please drink plenty of water and stay indoors. From July, MOH is allowing subsidies in the use of medisave to deduct expenses in tele-consultation for chronic illness patients in nursing homes. Mrs B, we miss you.
Old 05-06-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry_rie View Post
Want to suck those voluptuous boobs
Suck only? Can play with them for the whole day and do a hotdog sandwich filled with cum.
Old 05-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah busy from work plus work place system upgrade now block sbf haha cannot download any bypass program only can use on handphone. So went MIA.

I miss yours and MrS B sexy photos that always keep the week started

Quote:
Good morning. I also noticed that you have been missing for quite some time...
Old 05-06-2023, 04:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Yeah busy from work plus work place system upgrade now block sbf haha cannot download any bypass program only can use on handphone. So went MIA.

I miss yours and MrS B sexy photos that always keep the week started
Why don't you download TOR browser.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks boss can't install anything due to admin lock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why don't you download TOR browser.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Cloudy Tuesday. Shocking news that Singapore Turf Club and Kranji horseracing complex is to close in March 2027 for redevelopment. Footfall has been diminishing over the years. All the horses will be exported and staff retrenched. Mrs B, we miss you.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Ecosperity week to celebrate World Environment Day. Kudos to all the para-athletes in the ASEAN Para-Games now being held in Cambodia. Congratulations on winning gold medals representing Singapore. Thank you for your sacrifice. Wednesday weather is hot and humid. Mrs B, we miss you.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Today is World Oceans Day. Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam, 66, is to run for Elected President. He is eminently qualified holding so many posts related to finance. Singapore is in 7th position in the ASEAN Para Games with 10 golds, 14 silvers and 11 bronzes. The Games are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia from 3-9 June 2023. Mrs B, we miss you.

Last edited by liketosleep; 08-06-2023 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 09-06-2023, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3310 / Power: 21
tomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TGIF Mrs OIOIO.

you have an amazing bod, i'm so envious of Mr OIOIO and his dick size.

have a great weekend!

Stay safe and good health to all!
Old 09-06-2023, 11:14 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21434 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdh View Post
TGIF Mrs OIOIO.

you have an amazing bod, i'm so envious of Mr OIOIO and his dick size.

have a great weekend!
TGIF too! That's a toy....LOL! Slurps!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 09-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 8
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

good morning Mrs OIOIO,

just curious how to get the invitation to view more of your sexy photos? TIA!

Quote:
TGIF too! That's a toy....LOL! Slurps!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1