The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 09-05-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post
She is just back from overseas, will see if she wants to meet up.
Pls keep us updated ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moruf View Post

I'll call it... tight. IIRC she was v wet and tight, and I was having problems pushing in, so she was helping to guide it while I took photos/videos.
Nice Pussy … Anymore
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-05-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
Unable to return the points, upped you before. Thanks for the points
Old 10-05-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good luck to you, cheers!
Old 02-06-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Sharing about an event which happen on me real life in the 90s during my teenage time. Pardon my poor England.

I’ll name this gal AJ. She’s not the main but got to start with her. AJ is quite popular at that time around my area. She’s those who would call PLK during thn which in term ‘anyrider’. Yes, anyone can ride her as long as you’re not fugly. She’s one of our bro GF who bring her to meet us during our usual hangout at void deck.. 90s kid usually hang out at void deck.🤣 she hang out with us almost everyday and soon was up by most of us. Staircase, playground, toilet over at his BF plc, she’s horny and game for anywhere. One day she brought us to her plc and we started to stay overnight at her plc for mahjong, chilling or fking her. Her usual dress up was a nightie with no bra. Her so call BF fk her almost daily. And so do some of us. Yes, his BF doesn’t mind as he knew her background and its bros before hoes during that era.

She’s a single parent child with a younger bro. Share a little about his little bro. He told us to peek together while his sis is in the shower. Damn little rascal right. He say he always peek. I was thinking why need since his sis is braless at home. Now we come to the main character, AJ mom, just name her AJM. AJM works in a ktv as mms. She doesn’t mind her daughter bring random friends over as she does that too. sometime see her comes back with different guy. And she wears the same pattern as her daughter at home. Guess they share same attire. Normal build, in her near 50s during thn. Quite attractive looking I would say.

One day during our stay at AJ home, AJM came back rather early at ard 12am (usually 4-5am). After we greeted her, she didn’t reply and just walk straight to her room. We just continue chilling, 3 of us and AJ. Tired, we went to AJ bedroom to slp. I’m quite tired that night and doze off on the floor mattress fast. Dunno what time was it, was awoken by moaning sound. Woke up and saw my 2 bros gangbanging AJ doggy. One front and one back. So far we never GB, usually is one on one her. My bro signal me to join. But I doesn’t like the idea of GB so I open the door go toilet outside and intend to slp in the sofa thn. But when I came out of the toilet, guess who I saw. AJM was standing by her daughter door listening as her daughter moaning was kinda loud. Think they forgotten AJM was home as she usually not. I kay siao walk to the sofa pretend never see her as I’m thinking what will AJM do. Call police? AJM walk to me and ask ‘who is inside with AJ’? I reluctantly ans who and who is in there. To my surprise, her ans is only ‘oh’ ‘ok’. Guess she knew what pattern her daughter is.

Standing in front of me, she ask why am I not in the room sleeping. I jokingly ans they’re chatting inside. Too noisy so I come out slp. At this time, felt more relax as I thought AJM would flare up hearing her daughter got bang. Suddenly my eye auto focus on AJM top. The living room was dark with only corridor lighting but still can see clearly her nip protruding. Guess I stare too obvious and AJM ask where are you staring at. I PS max and look away. No warning, AJM squat down to grab my erected dick from the stare. I got shock and try to move away. She stops my movement and pull my basketball short and underwear down swiftly. Once my dick expose, she hungrily gobble it. Maybe too intense from what’s happening, I erupted in less thn a min. AJM grab a tissue and spit it out while I’m still sitting there in a daze with my dick still standing. She smile at me and next, she stands up, turn her back and sits on me. Again I got no time to react. Or maybe doesn’t want to react? Too sudden? Idk. She was riding me while controlling her moaning to keep it low. I’m in ecstasy from the sensation of my sensitive dick which just came. Not much sex knowledge and experience during teen so never encounter such intense moment. AJM suddenly stand up and pull me to her room, close the door, push me the her bed and continue CG me. She probably very experience know my limit is up soon. Sped up and I soon erupted inside her. My first CIP experience. She ask me to go wash myself in the her bathroom. After wash up, dick is still standing from all the exciting moment. Wrap myself waist down and prepare to walk out of the room to grab my short outside. Once out of the toilet, AJM sitting by the bed, saw the bulging, pull down the towel, grab my dick and guide him into her pussy. Once enter, I started pumping her. Like I mention, she’s probably very experience. She’s guiding my to change style and patterns as she like. This is my 3rd shot in a roll and lasted way longer thn first 2. Only know if happens to me now, I probably die from exhaustion straight away. 😂 I think doggy is AJM fav as she didn’t initiate change and her moan is louder. She push her head in the pillow and was almost shouting. I cum again in her pussy after a long pump.

I auto walk to the bathroom to clean myself up while AJM was lying face down on the bed probably still enjoying the aftermath. My dick got so sore from the 3rounds but still standing. Walking out of the bathroom, I thought got another round as my dick is still standing 😅. AJM is still lying same position so I just walk out of the room to grab my short. When I’m out in the living room wearing my short,, she close the bedroom door and lock it. I lie down on the sofa with my eyes wide open thinking what the fark happen. The feeling was really good. Took me quite a while to fell aslp as my dick is really sore.

Next morning, bros woke me up. We left the house for breakfast. We went back our own plc after the breakfast. For the next few nights, AJM was normal. Greeted us back when we saw her returning. Like everything has never happens. 1-2 months later, our bro broke up with AJ and we stop going up her plc anymore. I never tell my bros about this. As I’m araid to get mock for being used by an old lady. But this is an experience imprinted on me deeply. Which also cause me to have fetish over milf. My wife is also a few years older thn me. 🤣

This is my share on my teenage times. You believe, it’s real. If not, just treat it like reading a bad erotic story. No harm done
Super nice story bro! My good friend who is many years older than me always had flings with ktv mms. He said they really sap the youth out of him. Also shared about the dry Logan with Red Bull story. Say this concoction can make mms and season freelance scream….Really a turn on. Thanks sir
Old 02-06-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Super nice story bro! My good friend who is many years older than me always had flings with ktv mms. He said they really sap the youth out of him. Also shared about the dry Logan with Red Bull story. Say this concoction can make mms and season freelance scream….Really a turn on. Thanks sir
Bro your friend like me love those ktv mms excepting those milf. It’s all started when a friend birthday and the mms lead the girls to strip him and we started to help him by striping back the girls and of coz everyone was shocked with my target.
Old 02-06-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Bro your friend like me love those ktv mms excepting those milf. It’s all started when a friend birthday and the mms lead the girls to strip him and we started to help him by striping back the girls and of coz everyone was shocked with my target.
Haha! I can only listen to great stories.
Old 05-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Thought there was another similar thread.... but this one brought back those memories again.

Have been very naughty all my life but this is the one that will banish me to hell...

I did my wife's maid of honour.

Not at the wedding of course... But there was another 'offer' on the table from another lady at the wedding, which I didn't take up, but that's another story...

Other less naughty (but still unexpected) ones:
- boss' secretary
- tutee's mum
- my property agent
- girl brought by friend to a party but ended up with me

There was also this group of guys and girls who I used to drink with. There were six or seven girls in that group and I went through three of them at different times... Wonder if they ever exchanged notes... haha...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 05-06-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

just curious, are you quite good looking? or what's your charm/pull?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Thought there was another similar thread.... but this one brought back those memories again.

Have been very naughty all my life but this is the one that will banish me to hell...

I did my wife's maid of honour.

Not at the wedding of course... But there was another 'offer' on the table from another lady at the wedding, which I didn't take up, but that's another story...

Other less naughty (but still unexpected) ones:
- boss' secretary
- tutee's mum
- my property agent
- girl brought by friend to a party but ended up with me

There was also this group of guys and girls who I used to drink with. There were six or seven girls in that group and I went through three of them at different times... Wonder if they ever exchanged notes... haha...
Old 05-06-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
just curious, are you quite good looking? or what's your charm/pull?
Blessed with some good genes (so I've been told), except for height - could use 8-10 cm more...

I dun think I am particularly charming or anything. Been described as 闷骚 - which some ladies dig. I try my best to be gentlemanly - which is why many of these happenings were unexpected. I never started out with the intention to bed any of them. Well, maybe except for one in that drinking group.

The rest, just happened, each in their own way, over time. There is no fixed 'formula' that I employed or one thing about me that led to it.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 06-06-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I could hear her phone ringing and messages notification – she stopped sucking me and told me might be her husband calling.. so I sat down on the sofa continue fondling myself while she walks to the phone with her thong half way down on her knees

End of Part 1 (Too long for me to post) to be continued
Love to see the view of Chris walking away to take her hp call with her panties still at her knees....still waiting for yr continuation if able bro KS...may I ask for a clarification bro ?..trying to visualise, is it u pulled her red panties down to her knees when u started eating her pussy on the sofa ??

Last edited by Rickey; 24-06-2023 at 12:23 AM.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gnolnaix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. It depends really when the situation is right.
Old 06-06-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I try my best to be gentlemanly - which is why many of these happenings were unexpected. I never started out with the intention to bed any of them. Well, maybe except for one in that drinking group.

The rest, just happened, each in their own way, over time. There is no fixed 'formula' that I employed or one thing about me that led to it.
I find that it really works best when you do not start out with the intention to bed. You are more relaxed and more able to impress, and less inhibited with being flirty.

I suppose it's a bit like how performance anxiety can, uh, affect performance.
Old 06-06-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Blessed with some good genes (so I've been told), except for height - could use 8-10 cm more...

I dun think I am particularly charming or anything. Been described as 闷骚 - which some ladies dig. I try my best to be gentlemanly - which is why many of these happenings were unexpected. I never started out with the intention to bed any of them. Well, maybe except for one in that drinking group.

Same as me...next time when u r meeting these ladies, plss jio yr this MU buddy along

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1