The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-05-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
just tried one maid bbbj at mscp tiong bahru.
pls share contact bro, upz you my humble 16s
Old 17-05-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
nope big round tits. up me i share u

Her number is end with 2836?
Old 17-05-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Seriously u nv fuck enough maids 😜
There r stay out maids, working for angmo, take care of old ppl who the children did not live with them n those who has their own room. They not only sneak out at night, during daytime also no problem. 😜
Then u r lucky...

Hehe...

Never encounter stay out helpers yet. 😂
Old 17-05-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro, back in those days, 2015 to 2018 dating apps, the difference between these apps n FL websites, is free n paid. Badoo, if u r older samster, chat few days only, maids shows u her naked body already. Then Sunday go hotel fuck already, it's free juz top-up card n food only. Now maids looking for marry, looking for money, looking for companion. Too many white knight teaching them makes these maids become smarter, so tactics use is change to become bf but is Fuck Buddy. Every month meet up juz to fuck only.
Bro, now the app no more free, have to subscribe before we can chat. 😔

Bro, do you pay for subscription?
Old 17-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried one nori from jurong east. damn solid tits and pantat for doggy .
Old 17-05-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, now the app no more free, have to subscribe before we can chat. 😔

Bro, do you pay for subscription?
Bro, not gonna pay. Now is searching Facebook, trying my luck. Sundays go LP hunting. Sometimes went to city hall n PL. In PL, only look for those alone ones, better chance.
Old 17-05-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skylow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, not gonna pay. Now is searching Facebook, trying my luck. Sundays go LP hunting. Sometimes went to city hall n PL. In PL, only look for those alone ones, better chance.
i only know LP, CP, PP.
but PL? parklane?
Old 17-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skylow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been a silent reader, learn so much from the info & tips all of you shared here.

decide to share my encounter recently.

i went to LP few weeks back. saw many eye candy. but mostly are either with guy or her girlfriends. then i saw this lady, quite tight body, as in no extra fats visible. she's eating alone in one of the cafe. seeing most table are taken. i approach her, taking the excuse of asking if i'm able to share the table with her.
we chit chat for during makan, exchange contacts. these few weeks been chatting with her. just last night, she suddenly send me her pic wearing just bra. asking me nice or not. her body looks nicer than what i imagine. of course i reply nice, then she asked me. only nice? not sexy?

i replied very sexy, so sexy i hope to see her wearing it in person. as soon as i text & send, i held my breath, fingers cross. hopefully she will agree to meet.

so, long story short. we will be meeting this coming sunday on her offday.
wish me luck.
Old 17-05-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
This one looks like ml at easy side spa
No lei bro. Is a helper in the east
Old 18-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylow View Post
been a silent reader, learn so much from the info & tips all of you shared here.

decide to share my encounter recently.

i went to LP few weeks back. saw many eye candy. but mostly are either with guy or her girlfriends. then i saw this lady, quite tight body, as in no extra fats visible. she's eating alone in one of the cafe. seeing most table are taken. i approach her, taking the excuse of asking if i'm able to share the table with her.
we chit chat for during makan, exchange contacts. these few weeks been chatting with her. just last night, she suddenly send me her pic wearing just bra. asking me nice or not. her body looks nicer than what i imagine. of course i reply nice, then she asked me. only nice? not sexy?

i replied very sexy, so sexy i hope to see her wearing it in person. as soon as i text & send, i held my breath, fingers cross. hopefully she will agree to meet.

so, long story short. we will be meeting this coming sunday on her offday.
wish me luck.
Good man. U deserved it. My advise to u is to book a hotel via dayuse in advanced just in case. U can cancel it last minute if things don’t work out. Cuz sundays budget hotels are hard to come by

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-05-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
upzz my point i share u my contact
want maid ctc, not yours la lol
Old 18-05-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Good man. U deserved it. My advise to u is to book a hotel via dayuse in advanced just in case. U can cancel it last minute if things don’t work out. Cuz sundays budget hotels are hard to come by
Bro, any such dayuse hotels which can cancel last minute, to recommend please?
Old 18-05-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Any bros met up with this lady before?

Old 18-05-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

My lucky day last Friday. Got to meet this maid. Had a great 2 shots. Shaved pussy, nice wet bj. Clamp her pussy muscle so you feel more shiok. If you are good, she can squirt!

Old 18-05-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 11
Kristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKristallnacht is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone wanna exchange contacts. I have a some to exchange. I’m looking for contacts near the north east.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1