The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

See colleague naked and up her counted? Wkwkwkwk
Old 07-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
One night stand?
Old 07-05-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then she became your gf/wife or FB?
Old 07-05-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Counted, share the story with us leh ...quick !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-05-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
calabrating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Come please share more!
Old 10-05-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Over here. Just a short one. Didnt follow up after that.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=2...7#post21379247

Now we are not on talking terms due to her attitude changed and got a spare bf.
Old 10-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Over here. Just a short one. Didnt follow up after that.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=2...7#post21379247

Now we are not on talking terms due to her attitude changed and got a spare bf.
Time to look for new target, cheers!
Old 10-05-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Time to look for new target, cheers!
Hahahaha. Colleague no la. Now towards Domestic Helper. Wkwkwk
Old 29-05-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Was chilling out over the weekend in ex gf's (call her Abby) place after clubbing. Morning woody got buffed when I woke up to see her sucking me. It was bad timing when the door bell rang while I was still inside her (ruined the atmosphere). No choice but to stop and Abby quickly put on a white nightie, I just returned to wearing my sleeping shorts and head out of the room with her. We got to the intercom and realised it was the plumber that was supposed to come today.

We opened the door, unlocked the gate and show him where the choke was. The whole time I noticed the plumber eyeing Abby from head to toe but got back to our business ASAP. As she was in a cowgirl position, the sunlight from the window made her nightie almost transparent. No wonder the plumber had his eyes fixed on Abby the moment he walked in because I can make out the shape of her tits and nipples from certain angle. Her trimmed but thick black bush probably gave her away as well.

Abby is the same girl I posted here https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...&postcount=631, so for those that read my post previously her tits are almost like this.

We quickly finished our business in case the plumber is done with his job. He was already hanging around the garden when we arrived. True enough, his eyes quickly darted to Abby. He explained to us what was the problem and what he did to resolve it. Abby then procced to check on his work, she has to bend over in several places and the plumber wasted no time checking her out. Her nightie opens up quite a bit when she's in a cowgirl position so I'm pretty sure the plumber may even get to see all the way to her bush when the angle is right.

I was hanging back when Abby was checking out his work so it's obvious somebody walked away a happy man that day.

Had another round with Abby after that.
Old 29-05-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Was chilling out over the weekend in ex gf's (call her Abby) place after clubbing. Morning woody got buffed when I woke up to see her sucking me. It was bad timing when the door bell rang while I was still inside her (ruined the atmosphere). No choice but to stop and Abby quickly put on a white nightie, I just returned to wearing my sleeping shorts and head out of the room with her. We got to the intercom and realised it was the plumber that was supposed to come today.

We opened the door, unlocked the gate and show him where the choke was. The whole time I noticed the plumber eyeing Abby from head to toe but got back to our business ASAP. As she was in a cowgirl position, the sunlight from the window made her nightie almost transparent. No wonder the plumber had his eyes fixed on Abby the moment he walked in because I can make out the shape of her tits and nipples from certain angle. Her trimmed but thick black bush probably gave her away as well.

Abby is the same girl I posted here https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...&postcount=631, so for those that read my post previously her tits are almost like this.

We quickly finished our business in case the plumber is done with his job. He was already hanging around the garden when we arrived. True enough, his eyes quickly darted to Abby. He explained to us what was the problem and what he did to resolve it. Abby then procced to check on his work, she has to bend over in several places and the plumber wasted no time checking her out. Her nightie opens up quite a bit when she's in a cowgirl position so I'm pretty sure the plumber may even get to see all the way to her bush when the angle is right.

I was hanging back when Abby was checking out his work so it's obvious somebody walked away a happy man that day.

Had another round with Abby after that.
Wah seh bro Abbeys tits are extraordinary !! Heaven!!!
Old 31-05-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Wah seh bro Abbeys tits are extraordinary !! Heaven!!!
Just the nice size, her left tit hangs a little lower just like this photo.

I saw Abby tried to cover the top of her nightie a few times but it opens up so much that it's kind of moot. The plumber couldn't take his eyes off the entire time.

It was fun watching his expression.

Her nightie looks similar to this with no bra cups

Old 31-05-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AhFangWoGanNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Just the nice size, her left tit hangs a little lower just like this photo.

I saw Abby tried to cover the top of her nightie a few times but it opens up so much that it's kind of moot. The plumber couldn't take his eyes off the entire time.
I could not take my eyes off her too if I see her in that nightie
Old 03-06-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhFangWoGanNi View Post
I could not take my eyes off her too if I see her in that nightie
She's good but can't put up with her temper.
Old 21-06-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Went on a short break with parents, brother and SIL. We managed to get a family beach front private suite that comes with a balcony, 2 rooms and a living room. As I didn't want to bunk in with parents, the living room became my 'bedroom'. It's kind of nice because I have access to the balcony and it's really cooling at night.

Long story short, SIL is in her early 30s, looking good and doesn't fail to turn heads. She treats me like a younger brother and dots on me quite a bit. Most of the time we'll be hanging around the beach, cafe or having a chat by the couch, basically just relaxing and doing nothing.

As the beach can get busy at times, SIL will hang out in the balcony with her bikini having a suntan. I thought nothing of it until one day I was just hanging out aimlessly in the room watching TV and thinking what to do next when I noticed SIL's bikini line.

Maybe it's because of the private suite, the balcony is well hidden away. You guys know what's a bikini bridge? It seems like SIL had her bikini bottoms lower than usual and had her face covered with a tee shirt. She has a flat tummy and I can see her hip bones protruding forming a bikini bridge , because of the gap I managed to spot a muff of pubic hair from a certain angle. It's quite obvious because she's very fair and hair is black.

As she has her face covered, I took my time in checking her bikini malfunction. It seems like she shaved most of the hair leaving just a small patch which is well covered up most of the time. It was just pure luck that I managed to know she keeps a small well groomed patch of pubic hair . I know it looks like this from another malfunction later.

I had so much time to check her out that it got pretty boring after some time. Unfortunately, there was only a malfunction on her bottoms and not her top.
Old 28-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

To continue on the wardrobe malfunction I mentioned earlier for SIL.

Strictly speaking the living room I'm staying is part of the bedroom where my brother and SIL is putting up so there's no door to their bedroom. Forgot which day was it but it was rather early before dawn and I got up and headed for the bathroom. There are 3 bathrooms, 1 in each bedroom and the one I went for is connected to the living room.

I need to walk pass the entrance of their room on the way back from the bathroom. As I got out, SIL was in her room wrapped in a bath towel, brother was still sound asleep. There was this large mirror which I can see from an angle.

I watched SIL walked up and down a few times and dropped her towel drying her body. She then sort of struck a few poses checking out her skin and that seems to cause a stir in my shorts. I continued watching her moves until I semi-cummed and headed back to bathroom to wash up.

It wasn't far but the angle was just nice for me to watch without her noticing, she might have assumed I was still asleep anyway. I didn't expect the cum but it's impossible not to be attracted to such a beautiful scene. I managed to see her nakedness all round and it was magnificent.

She has nice round B cups with brown nipples and her pubic muff stuck out side ways like this

Her tits look similar to this without the piercing but has those tan lines

It was the first time seeing SIL in all her glory and thankfully for this family trip it wasn't the last.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1