The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
m3taph0r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening at the Zon @ JB

sorry ah.
got address of the place bo?
Old 04-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, no need address la....if you drive just drive along the coast line facing singapore Senoko power station all the way till end you can see Zon Hotel liao! just take the lift press 4 or 5 will do. If you are taking cab just tell the taxi driver go Zon Hotel. Simple right?
Old 04-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
wow bro Ryantan didn't know you know so much!! you must be a regular there!! Yesterday fight ended very fast.. anyway. Last time i ask b4, those PRC quote me 150rm and Vietnam 200rm (crazy price... GL $30 can up vietnam liao).

So normally u went on weekend? maybe one day we can go together chit chat so can learn more from you ^^
Hi bro,
GL where can find $30 for vietnam ? Pls let me know, I'm vietnam lover.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytan View Post
I was at this Texas pub on the 4th floor last night , two guy quarrel and fight broke out !!! Many girls especially the viet run afraid the polis will come . This joint usually very crowded because the drink and food are not expensive .

The KTV always crowded especially Weekend even you book the room in advance may not guarantee you have the room sometime unless you are regular or usually give some "benefit" to the counter . If you can "Angka" with the manager Lawrence he will guarantee you a room . You can find many PRC than viet girls and usually more MILF.

On the same 4th floor The Other pub call zon enterainent between the 2 joints nothing much to shout as usually patron by local Malay . If you are alone there becareful as you might be the target for the local Malay .

The 3rd floor got a resturant lookalike pub call theatre operate the similar style like Texas . Again are the PRC and the Viet .

5th floor the palm lounge usually crowded from 5pm . The PRC girls butterfly tables to tables. You may get some good catch .

If you want to look for just bonking only , from 2nd floor to 4th floor you can find many FLs walking around to look for their meat . As early as 1pm you can spot them already . The early hour can find them the cafe at Y2k . The rate they call from RM 100-200 inclusive of room which they live nearby . RM 150 is the market price , some desperado RM 80 also can but their look CMI .

The ground floor got few pubs like walker, sunset blvd, etc .. Only sunset blvd has the best crowd which you can find the viet girls there.

As for The Niteclub KTV Paradise if you have few thousand RM to spare you can check it out .
Sorry for the newbie question...Local Malay pub got local Malay girls there or not?
Old 05-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Hi bro,
GL where can find $30 for vietnam ? Pls let me know, I'm vietnam lover.

in Singapore famous red light district Geylang.. btw its illegal as they are roaming around the street... some can go as low as 26 but dare u to try.lol
Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

anyone got any idea at music box ktv if u ask those prc to come to your room... normally how much tips did u give?
Old 06-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if im not wrong depend on hw long she stay w you? 30~50 normal price! if whole night can up to 100? all samster shared.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Raytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Sorry for the newbie question...Local Malay pub got local Malay girls there or not?
You can find some local Malay there but they usually come with their bf .
Old 15-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to zon this week?
Old 16-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4th Floor KTV is called Music Box. They have 30+ private rooms. They open at 2:30pm. Room booking is during Happy Hr is Rm8 ticket per person, min 2 pax. Ticket is good until 9pm.
Drinks extra. Rm7 per glass. Rm 32 per jar.
You can pickup girls anywhere from 2-4floors and bring them into the room but you will hv to buy them the Rm8 sticker. Normally bout Rm20 per hr tips or Rm50 for 3 hr segment.
Rest up to you to negotiate. Most can up for Rm100-150.
Happy. Happy!
Old 16-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

4th lev flooded with viet n PRC all over the places! heard many deals on between 150~200? it is a happening paradise? A happy cheonging place.
Old 16-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When is your next trip Uncle Goat?
Old 16-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
4th Floor KTV is called Music Box. They have 30+ private rooms. They open at 2:30pm. Room booking is during Happy Hr is Rm8 ticket per person, min 2 pax. Ticket is good until 9pm.
Drinks extra. Rm7 per glass. Rm 32 per jar.
You can pickup girls anywhere from 2-4floors and bring them into the room but you will hv to buy them the Rm8 sticker. Normally bout Rm20 per hr tips or Rm50 for 3 hr segment.
Rest up to you to negotiate. Most can up for Rm100-150.
Happy. Happy!
hmmm... not really correct...
they have 80+ room, their happy hour is 3-9 RM8 per person, min 2 pax, 1 jar cost 20RM, after 9PM, 1 jar cost 28RM.
Normally the counter staff dun really care to see who got paste the stickers, wat i normally do is give my own stickers to the FL.

tips wise PRC very aggressive mostly will demand 50RM.. and Vietnam dun really enjoy the KTV type they prefer pub... u might bored the Vietnam... tats wat happen to me my Vietnam gal go out dun return so i save the tips..lol
Old 17-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
orchard_noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going tuesday ? hehe .. will be going for the spa there ~~ anyone wanna follow ?
Old 17-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!

Got pretty one or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1