The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fall in love with a lady in massage center

true love...
Old 28-10-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dungyeu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"till now i know her for only 9 days"

TS, when I read till this part I already can guess you're still young. The 'love' you're feeling of is not real and is probably a result of self kc, if what she does to you applies to other customer as well.

Don't know how long you cheong for but if you want to play this game you must be prepared for kc attempts by wls/fls, there will be stronger attempts than this.

If not best you quit now, just my 2c
Old 28-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
true love...
think TS will marry her if she tells him she has reserved her virginity for him.
Old 29-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
speeder500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think she is going after TS's virginity. Some milf believe that swallowing a virgin's cum can preserve youth.

What TS need to do is FJ her ad understand that it is just lust.
Old 29-10-2014, 03:53 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Short term deal, when money finished, love also finished.

Dun believe, try all your money's worth and see if you broke already, she will love you or not.

KC game not easy to play, like ping pong, once you missed, you loose 1 point, how many points can you tahan to loose? Your cock can stand how long hard and solid to the end of game?

If you want KC, might as well find a proper GF, get married and settle down, that wan sure kow kow KC till end of life, provided both are truthful to each other.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
demonhuntergay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

still better than old gay demonhunter who falls in love with changi village ah gua.

Old 29-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

My friend my friend it might take her few weeks or even months to make a guy fall for her but she only take days to make u fall for her that's her gullible u r. Stop N wake up it's all just a show so enjoy it and when the show ends pay and leave. Pls.
Old 29-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

TS bro, listen to the experienced bros here.

U r student, so still young n no $ to play the KC game. These wl always got some story to share, some even brought me to meet her parents n family!

They've seen more dicks than u eat rice, just enjoy n move on.
Good luck!
Old 29-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
think TS will marry her if she tells him she has reserved her virginity for him.
TS will save money to open a massage virgin center for her.
Old 30-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

she will tell TS, "today im still a virgin u faster come fuck me, u come late i cannot guarantee today still virgin or not"!
Old 31-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

TS please send me her contact. I want to check her out. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1