The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
oohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy TN lady stabbed and killed at AMK!!!

All bros,

News on TV yesterday showed about the mishap of this working lady . Really feel bad that things come to a tragic end like this...Happens at amk ave 10 blk416 about noon, think shop name is 'feng ye' or something... Apparently reported that a male suspect/bf?? was arrested too for the committed murder!! Any bros with infos or updates? Comments are welcome!
Old 20-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TN lady stabbed and killed at AMK!!!

got FR ?? anione really noe wat happen ??
Old 20-06-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Here is the full story

Masseuse stabbed to death

Businessman found bleeding near her

He is placed under arrest in hospital

By K C Vijayan , Feng Zeng Kun
Jun 19, 2006
The Straits Times

STABBED in the stomach, a businessman called his daughter on the phone as he lay bleeding on the floor of a cubicle in an Ang Mo Kio massage parlour yesterday morning.
On the bed in the room, face up, was a dead 29-year-old China national with stab wounds on her. She held a 30cm knife in her hand.

The 53-year-old man's daughter called the police, who turned up at the Feng Ye Beauty & HealthCenter at Block 416 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 at 11.15am to find the daughter waiting for them at the rear entrance to the flat.

A tenant on the upper floor of the two-storey shophouse unit responded to their knocks and let them in. Inside, police found the couple motionless.

Ambulance officers who turned up 15 minutes later sent the man to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where he was placed in intensive care.

By the day's end, however, conscious and in a stable condition, he had been placed under arrest on suspicion of murder, said police spokesman Cheryl Foo last night.

Earlier in the afternoon, his wife and daughter visited him at the hospital but left, declining to comment when approached.

Meanwhile, the crime scene was cordoned off by officers from the Criminal Investigation Department, who combed the unit for clues. The tenant who lived on the upper level of the shophouse unit was questioned.

The tenant, a China national, told The Straits Times she did not come downstairs and did not know what happened.

The dead woman, identified only as Madam Yu, was found clad in a white knit top and a brown skirt. A pathologist showed up at about 2.45pm to examine her body, which was taken to the mortuary at about 5.10pm.

Police also towed away the Mercedes-Benz belonging to the businessman, which had been parked about 30m from the unit.

Residents in the block said Madam Yu, who went by the nickname of 'Xiao Hong', was often seen in the company of the businessman, who would bring her to the parlour in his Mercedes in the mornings and return to pick her up in the evenings. They appeared close.

Sounds of a fight were heard earlier in the morning, but it is unclear whether a struggle took place before the woman was stabbed or whether she had grabbed the knife from her assailant.

Madam Yu was quite tall, wore her hair at shoulder-length and was fair-complexioned. Residents described her as quiet and secretive.

She was what has become known as a 'peidu mama' - she lived with an 11-year-old son who was being put through school here. Her husband is in China.

She had been the de facto boss of the parlour for the past three months, running it with two others. The Straits Times understands that the shop was registered in the name of a Singaporean, a Mr Toh Ya Feng, 60, who collected about $200 to $300 a month for its use.

Before this, she ran similar shops at Ang Mo Kio Block 330 and at Serangoon North Block 154, where she operated for more than a year with another China national named Wen Wen.

She met Mr Toh while operating out of Serangoon North about a year ago and had proposed the business venture to him, asking him to front the Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 shop while she ran the business.

It is unclear whether this led to envy or aroused the suspicions of the businessman who was found with her yesterday morning.

Her massage parlour was one of four in Block 416. One of them shut down more than a month ago. Her shop, although known as a beauty and health centre, offered 'seedy services' said a retiree.

The 60-year-old, who wanted to be known only as Mr Wong and also drives a Mercedes, said: 'I was in the shop last month when, 20 minutes into the massage session, I was offered 'special services'.

'I scrammed,' he added.
Old 20-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lets hope that the boy who has now lost his mother will somehow be taken care of.

My sympathies go to the child who is in a distant land without the love and support of his mother.

Hope that the government, the family of the child or some kind hearted people will do something for the child so that he can either continue his studies in Singapore safely or return to China and be taken care of.
Old 20-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

You can participate in the dicussion there if you want.

Sammyboy.com's Alfresco Coffee Shop
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/...d&msg=108629.1

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 20-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Please lah, any PRC woman who wants to start or work in a TN joint also not any 善男信女 .. the man (zhi char stall boss) drives her, in his Merz, to her workplace almost everyday for almost 1 month. Now that he is being charged for stabbing her, sure got more stories come out 1.

China woman .. dun play play hor (Liu Hong Mei's case still havent settled yet leh ... now another case)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohay_lah
All bros,

News on TV yesterday showed about the mishap of this working lady . Really feel bad that things come to a tragic end like this...
I feel more sad for the driver who got beaten up and died in ICU 6 days later, when his full truck load of new handphone shipment was robbed.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she got 4 lovers right? or bf
Old 20-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki1
she got 4 lovers right? or bf
She got a husband in 福清, a close Sg male fren who is the zi char stall boss who uses his Merz to drive her to AMK everyday for 1 month (now kena charged liao lah).

The other 2 males are
- a real estate agent who rented her the present 1/2 shop premise
- the 60 ah lau who 'rented' his name for her to register her 'Feng Ye' TN shop at AMK and in returns he receives S$200-300 each month

比五胡乱华还乱

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
The other 2 males are
- a real estate agent who rented her the present 1/2 shop premise
- the 60 ah lau who 'rented' his name for her to register her 'Feng Ye' TN shop at AMK and in returns he receives S$200-300 each month
how u know? So which one are u?
Old 20-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
how u know? So which one are u?
I read Shin Min Daily News know 1 ....

I must tell you - I prefer to patronise those Decent / Clean spa & massage .. which provides such variety as Flora Aquatic treatment, mud spa or ginger oil massage - One hour = S$50-60.

The PRC TN shops ... 1 hour = S$40, press press for 30 mins pop you the 'yao tar shou qiang ma?" question then add another S$50 .. easily cost you S$100.

I rather go GL cat 40 and spend the balance S$60 for authentic massage.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
I read Shin Min Daily News know 1 ....

I rather go GL cat 40 and spend the balance S$60 for authentic massage.
Wu nia boh? You go GL later kana spotted by your cyber good friends, den you jialat liao.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 20-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

比五胡乱华还乱

i see i see, nev bother to go read it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1