The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: fall in love with geylang thai girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
maybe she took his sperm liao. CIM mah!
like tat sure die liao. sperm is our soul. very important. like tat must sell him a more powerful tailsman.$200 per piece
Old 16-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Raphael- is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro & Sis, thanks for all your advise given to me ... I've receive PM from some concerning bro(thanks alot).

Anyway, we're still in contact .. I realise that maybe I should go with my feelings, after watching the movie 'Pretty Women' by Richard Gere & Julia Roberts, I think I'll gamble such relationship .. see how far it'll grow loh ..

Anyway, concerning about I might be her 'Robert', she have always been insisting to pay me all the money that I've visited her, so far (13 times).

Everytime she'll pay extra $80 for a 40 mins extend of time(which she declined when I wanted to return her back the money) .. I could feel that she's quite serious as well, the only way for me to be with her is to stay positive lah ..

But from what I know, all she wanted is to earn money to open a resturant in thailand, anyway, she's going back thailand next month .. and I might follow her back to see her parents ..

About the black magic thing, I think it's crap lah; my stupid friend always say to me all the pessimistic remarks, but I realise I must stay positive if I choose to be with her; though I'm worried in times that some customer might hurt her .. but it's only a few weeks left .. I think it wouldn't be a problem.

Now I know why some times in the fishtank some girls they don't smile or even say "hi", it's because they're attach lah~ they don't wanna get screw ma!

So if you guys saw those pros ain't smiling or even giving a damn, don't screw them lah ~ haha!
Old 16-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Raphael- is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
U really think u Brad Pitt? Arm Pit is it? And you really think you are the only one that she took photo off? Wake up la
no lah bro, I don't think I'm any Brad Pitt .. I think I'm bread pig lah ..

I don't think she takes any photo with any guys lah .. because she've shown me all the photos she took in thailand and singapore .. and I was quite touch when I saw there's a photo of us in her album as well, So I wouldn't think she's out there to eat me ..
Old 16-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael-

So if you guys saw those pros ain't smiling or even giving a damn, don't screw them lah ~ haha!
Yucks... just imagine... your poor children being born via a hole that has been penetrated thousands of times by thousands of different men.

I feel sorry for them in advance.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
like tat sure die liao. sperm is our soul. very important. like tat must sell him a more powerful tailsman.$200 per piece
Eh, don't come here and ji siao people.

I am trying my best to refrain from "giving him my advice"

Let Richard ROBERTs go find his Julia GERE

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 16-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how man?
Go n prepare for your next school term.
Old 16-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro & Sis, thanks for all your advise given to me ... I've receive PM from some concerning bro(thanks alot).

Anyway, we're still in contact .. I realise that maybe I should go with my feelings, after watching the movie 'Pretty Women' by Richard Gere & Julia Roberts, I think I'll gamble such relationship .. see how far it'll grow loh ..

Anyway, concerning about I might be her 'Robert', she have always been insisting to pay me all the money that I've visited her, so far (13 times).

Everytime she'll pay extra $80 for a 40 mins extend of time(which she declined when I wanted to return her back the money) .. I could feel that she's quite serious as well, the only way for me to be with her is to stay positive lah ..

But from what I know, all she wanted is to earn money to open a resturant in thailand, anyway, she's going back thailand next month .. and I might follow her back to see her parents ..

About the black magic thing, I think it's crap lah; my stupid friend always say to me all the pessimistic remarks, but I realise I must stay positive if I choose to be with her; though I'm worried in times that some customer might hurt her .. but it's only a few weeks left .. I think it wouldn't be a problem.

Now I know why some times in the fishtank some girls they don't smile or even say "hi", it's because they're attach lah~ they don't wanna get screw ma!

Hello there..... are you stupid or are you brainless or are you a kid? How old are you? Have you ever really had a gf? and is your mind thinking straight?? "Decide to go with my feelings after watching Pretty woman???!!!"

Hey cock... that is a movie... that is a fantasy.. it is a script written to tug at your heartstrings and make you weep and also make you think THIS WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.... A PROS CAN FIND LOVE WITH A MULTI BILLIONAIRE....." La Jiao I tell you... this world is not beautiful and it is not perfect and there are no fairy tale romances. Also cock head, you see her for how many times? one time? and you fall in love? She pay you to come see her? Oh please I have had girls pay me to come fuck them... SO??? big deal?? I marry them??

They are here to make money... not to fall in love... you cock one time go there fall in love want to go with feeling and hope can turn out like movie... Before you land yourself heavy in debt one day.. and jump building... you better pull yourself out. And most prob you dont look like Brad Pitt but you sure look like a CARROT... .STUPID AND GULLIBLE AND EASY TO CHEAT......
Old 16-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
magicafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey bro & sis, I need advice from you people leh ...

You see arh, I went to geylang recently .. and I saw this thai girl in the tank, so I pay $40 to call her loh .. but somehow after that great sex, we've chatted and even exchange phone numbers, and throughout the week, we sms very often ..

Then come this day hor .. she ask me to find her in the brothel again, and she said that she'll pay me back $40, but I'll have to pay the okt myself first..

But when I went into the room hor ..and she sat with me and take a photo of us together leh .. and she told me that she's going to send back to thailand and show her parents ..

I told my friend about it .. but somehow my friend told me she might take the photo and do black-magic leh...

So bro & sis ... do you think that it's possible that she take me photo and do blackmagic arh? I've not been sleeping well lately leh .. must go where and check if I'm under any cast or what uh? plus .. she have been smsing me alot of times .. and she want me to send her off in the airport(she's going back next month), do you think it's wise for me to see her off?

But I'm quite mix up leh .. I sorta like her .. but how to overcome that my future wife is actually a prositute .. haiz! I realise I'm so contradicting in my words .. Love is blind leh ... how man?
Bro Raphael,
Black magic does not exist in this world especially with a Wl. the only magic she has is the love juice lah. once you,re addicted to the service she has offer u . you kenna her black magic lah. Don think too much.
besides, if black magic really exists thai no need use M-16 to kill lah.
Old 16-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Green Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
kong lan jiao wei. pui pui pui...
Come here make $$$ to open resturant, now end up pay $$$ and open leg for u to fuck.. ? Really LCB..................
Old 16-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
........... and I was quite touch when I saw there's a photo of us in her album as well, So I wouldn't think she's out there to eat me ..
U dint told me about this part of the story... All the best ya...
Rabbit!!!
Old 16-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
haha... maybe it's part of his holiday project to come up with a essay about such topics?
Old 16-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry, acidentally double posted
Old 16-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
maybe she took his sperm liao. CIM mah!

sure or not, like that olso can kenna black magic then i next time must make sure to do a QC on face before cim that case kenna olso wo yuan yi
Old 16-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
advise is a verb.advice is a noun. should be thanks for all your advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Raphael-
About the black magic thing, I think it's crap lah; my stupid friend always say to me all the pessimistic remarks,
wa like tat say ur friend.

Anyway , i think u should go for it. It is very rare to find real love in gl but u founds urs hence u should cherish it and hold onto it tightly.
Old 16-06-2006, 11:39 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Yo bro, ho say bo! When i see your post i really laugh till peng man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1