The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any Pinoy pub or Pinoy place to go have fun in jb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Hey guys. Had an overnight stay at JB over the weekend. Stayed at Pelangi and walked to De Cool. Checked it out .........

Beside the pub and up the stairs is another similar one and down the road got another bigger one called Wonderland. ........
Anyone tried Wonderland and can comment on how good the place is ?
Old 03-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
SeenSeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Anyone tried Wonderland and can comment on how good the place is ?
All are viet girls...150 for around 7 or 8 bottle of beer ...the girls is less during weekdays but weekend is different
Old 11-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Visited Banana Pub recently.
Decent setup, clean toilets, KTV available (provide the girl with your song and you'll be added to the public queue to sing), pool table (RM3)
RM180 for 8 bottles (Tiger, Heineken)
All Pinoy girls. 1 or 2 quite pretty, rest so-so
They'll sit with you and pour your beer. The good one that sat with us ytd only asked for LD after 1.5 hours of talk cock
Now here's my issue with this place. I'm not sure if this is standard throughout JB, but the LD (i.e. a jug of beer for the lady) was RM180!!!!!!
Old 17-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer2018 View Post
Visited Banana Pub recently.
Decent setup, clean toilets, KTV available (provide the girl with your song and you'll be added to the public queue to sing), pool table (RM3)
RM180 for 8 bottles (Tiger, Heineken)
All Pinoy girls. 1 or 2 quite pretty, rest so-so
They'll sit with you and pour your beer. The good one that sat with us ytd only asked for LD after 1.5 hours of talk cock
Now here's my issue with this place. I'm not sure if this is standard throughout JB, but the LD (i.e. a jug of beer for the lady) was RM180!!!!!!
De Cool's LD (a jug) is RM150 while a mug is RM60. A set of beer (8 bottles) is RM180 - will be finished pretty fast with no lack of personnel sharing your bucket.

Apart from the casual hugs and kisses, ... playability is average.
Old 17-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
De Cool's LD (a jug) is RM150 while a mug is RM60. A set of beer (8 bottles) is RM180 - will be finished pretty fast with no lack of personnel sharing your bucket.

Apart from the casual hugs and kisses, ... playability is average.
Thanks for the FR bro. We had only 1 girl who sat with my friend. She was quite aggressive with my friend towards end of night after the LD was bought. but nothing for the rest of us (perhaps we were just there to enjoy the drinks and ambience)
Old 22-11-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eXia-san deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was also looking for pinoy pub or some happening place. Thanks bro for the sharing,will try to explore one at a time..
Old 23-11-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennedy1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Any Pinoy pub or Pinoy place to go have fun in jb?

Just want to check it there any chance where the gals can bring back to have more fun.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fastboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing the Banana pub. I was drinking at La Primeur and walked past the Banana pub with the ladies sitting outside at around 9pm. Me n my friends are almost tempted to go in as they were asking us to go in. But we had to decline as we need to work the next day.

RM180 for a ladies drink is way too expensive imho.

Recently I went to a pub in Johor Jaya, Viet joint, and the LD were RM70 per bottle of Guiness. Expensive as well imho, but just 1 enough to keep the ladies with you the whole night if you go during weekdays. Weekends are way to pack and they will move around to get more LD. IIRC, the pub name is B&U.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy View Post
Thanks for sharing the Banana pub. I was drinking at La Primeur and walked past the Banana pub with the ladies sitting outside at around 9pm. Me n my friends are almost tempted to go in as they were asking us to go in. But we had to decline as we need to work the next day.

Recently I went to a pub in Johor Jaya, Viet joint, and the LD were RM70 per bottle of Guiness. Expensive as well imho, but just 1 enough to keep the ladies with you the whole night if you go during weekdays. Weekends are way to pack and they will move around to get more LD. IIRC, the pub name is B&U.
How was the playability of the girl? Pretty?
Old 28-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

nv gone to any pub but have tried 3 pinoy FLs and glad to say their attitude and service are good... either im lucky or something as my hits were 100%

however, they all balek kampong liao so dun ask me for contact lol
most of them only stayed there for like a month
Old 05-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to De Cool last Friday.

Bought a bucket of beer 8 bottles $150rm.few gals came to the table and started drinking the beers like fish. No action.

Think it's a waste time place.

There's a palce de mirage along Jalan Perisai if that how you spell it. Beers are priced 70rm for 5 bottles. Few Pinoy gals. Got music.

Yet to try Banana

Any other place to recc
Old 09-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
choonxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkestLords View Post
Ok guys , let me advise on GRO pubs as I am very familiar

OT5 Molek - About 10 Pinoy
Candle Bar - 3 Pinoy
De Cool - 12 Pinoy
Grand paragon hotel highest floor bar - 3 Pinoy
Armani pub & 97 - 10 Pinoy
Banana pub - 5 Pinoy

I will update time to time
I actually know every pub in Johor kind of . Not to brag
thanks bro , plan to go on tuesday night
Old 20-12-2018, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
princeolust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is OT5 molek?
Old 27-12-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kenkenluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OT5 near Jalan Rosmerah opposite Ford service center at Johor Jaya
Old 09-01-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
princeolust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy View Post

Can pm me the address thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1