The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
Happen to KC-ed by a ML before. Unlocked more services that are not offered in standard menu. Helped her when she moved house, bought her things sometimes also order food delivery for her. It went on for 2 months & every other day she will text me to ask how are you, have you eaten, what are you doing now, etc. Keep telling me she don't treat me as normal customer and she don't do it with other guys etc. Got once went to her house at night and did it but the next day she says owner reminded her cannot have visitors. 1 fine day I found out she brought another guy go her house and stayed thru the night. Of course I felt uncomfortable & confronted her after. She told me she was touched by the guy. Her words - "you and me is only customer relations, the guy you saw, he don't have alot money but he will buy things for me and he never ever request anything from me. I am here to earn money not look for love but I am touched by him. Who treat me good, I will treat who good." From then on we parted ways, I thought to myself this guy must be damn patient to unlock her, which guy would accept a ML as gf. Maybe yes but it would take alot courage. At same time I also thought to myself I also don't have alot money but I spent a few grands this 2 months on you and this is how I got reciprocated.
The things you do are taking care of her what...what rubbish reasoning she giving.
Old 26-07-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
It is difficult to track them as u have no idea when they meet their other boyfriends.They can meet in their shop or can dabao outside.They can meet them after u left her place.Only they know how many other partners they have. Sex was good.I did it at her in her room, in the car at a dark corner near her working place, hugging her in the lift.
I used to think about employing PI to track, but honestly, that's a rich man's game.
Old 26-07-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

To engage a PI already considered bad.A relationship without tryst is really difficult.
Old 26-07-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Need deep pockets for such a relationship.Mine will need deep pockets as so much financial issues.Luckily left if not will be heavily in debt.Good luck to the bro who had her.The pocket should be one big hole, bigger than her pussy!
Old 26-07-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best ways to prevent falling in love with a ML is not to stick to one ML. So many choices available. So many MPs to try out. Once you have visited enough MPs and MLs, they all feel the same. Mostly driven to do this job out of financial desperation (kids to feed and mortgages to pay). Some got cheated by the middlemen who didn't tell them they need to do hj/bj/fj (depending on the type of MPs they end up at). They don't go back after discovering the truth for a variety of reasons too but I hear hear and then stay far far away.

There was a ML hotly discussed in SBF 14 years ago. Some infatuated guy kept stalking her across many MPs as the ML kept switching MP to avoid him. She even changed names. She was young and fresh then and her business was really good. Easily above $10k monthly by giving $50 Hjs way back around 2008. Such girls won't give up her job just for love. China girls know their youth is fleeting and when they are old, you will love someone younger.

14 years on, this angpai has aged but body still slim. Now providing FJ in a owo setting. All those hotly discussed threads about her in SBF in 2008 is but a distant memory. Don't get too involved with MLs lah. Most of us are not rich or stupid enough to be able to meet their financial requirements
Old 26-07-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
To engage a PI already considered bad.A relationship without tryst is really difficult.
You hit the nail on the head, because a relationship without trust is tiring. Constantly thinking about what is happening behind your back is no way to live. Which is why we chose to trust...and then end up kenna burn. It is chicken and egg, ain't it?
Old 26-07-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
It is ok lah bro. I also kenna the same thing. Did all the TLC, then thot she think of me differently because she start asking personal questions. But I think once she realise I not her desired level, she reverted back to asking for gifts.

It is just that I have been in this type of relationship b4 (and that was my actual ex) so I have a strict limit to what I am willing to spend or give on these "unnecessary" things (you hungry can eat LV bag meh?)

Reminds me of my ex. After I dumped her (we still keep on contact), she later told me that while she loved me, her idea of 幸福 is 被人照顾. Which is fair enough. At the end of the day, I realise that maybe all these little things we do for them, they can actually do on their own... that's why they don't necessarily give a shit. Their idea of 照顾 is people doing things for them beyond what they can/are willing to do for themselves (since we know they are rich).

But at my end, I long thought this type of girl cannot be 女朋友 or 老婆. I don't have the means nor the will to support this type of expensive lifestyle. I am not Peter Lim, but if I am Peter Lim, I would be fucking Fan Bingbing, not you.
To the Bros who are still happily supporting these MLs in large amount, good luck to you. Normally we spent a hundred and been treated like a king in the room. Where else, you spend large amount with monthly allowance and condo rental, go outside eat, she sit there playing handphone while you queue up for food. Haha, suddenly king becomes a slave,you happy can liao but if one day your money runs dry, will she come out and help you and support you? 🙄 All these are for short term and one way traffic.
Old 26-07-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

That is why i ended the relationship.Our aga differs by about 8 years and we didnt had time together as she has to work everyday.Even got rest time, she still worked.No idea why.Maybe an excuse to meet other boyfriends.Relationship without trust is very tiring.Glad it is over but missed the sex part.
Old 26-07-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The only conclusion is the sex was good. Maybe initimacy caused us to fall
Old 26-07-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
To the Bros who are still happily supporting these MLs in large amount, good luck to you. Normally we spent a hundred and been treated like a king in the room. Where else, you spend large amount with monthly allowance and condo rental, go outside eat, she sit there playing handphone while you queue up for food. Haha, suddenly king becomes a slave,you happy can liao but if one day your money runs dry, will she come out and help you and support you? 🙄 All these are for short term and one way traffic.
How much is a pussy worth man...
Old 26-07-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
That is why i ended the relationship.Our aga differs by about 8 years and we didnt had time together as she has to work everyday.Even got rest time, she still worked.No idea why.Maybe an excuse to meet other boyfriends.Relationship without trust is very tiring.Glad it is over but missed the sex part.
It was right to end it lah. I think if a girl truly loves or likes you, she will want to find more time to spend with you. Where got "work" all the time one.
Old 26-07-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
The only conclusion is the sex was good. Maybe initimacy caused us to fall
The sex is what keeps many of us holding on eh...
Old 26-07-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

The ending was timely as just after i left, she got into some financial situation and asked me for money. She was telling me her boyfriend is not giving her money.No idea if these were true.I didnt gave her anything.
Old 26-07-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Seriously i dont mind paying for the sex part.The rest, i just no longer interest to know.But i doubt she will accept my proposal as the money will be less than before.I wont pay 500 for one time as this is really above market rate. Besides, she is not worth after i found out more on her.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I long thought this type of girl cannot be 女朋友 or 老婆..
This type or that type of girl can oni be 女朋友 and can never be a 老婆 ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
if one day your money runs dry, will she come out and help you and support you? 🙄
If your money runs dry, that's the time that she will run away from u.

Will she come out to help u & support u?
U wait long long lor, she will say she dun even noe u leh, dun be surprised ya ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1