The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

So many stories.

However the thing to pick up from our kind brothers' success experience is that.

They seems to have the same thing in common. They put money into it. Visit at spa or gifts or anything that involves $$$. Of cos Time is invested as well.

The thing u nvr hear them say is that they fall in love with the FL/ML and wanting to marry the girl. To have a family with the girl. To grow old with the girl. Kill themselves when the ML/FL leaves. Meaning the bros draw the emotional line very well.

"I love to fuck her" and that's it. Not I love her and I wana marry her. So if we have abit of spare cash to burn then it's OK to play with fire. Pls dun use true love on them. We will only get hurt. Money lose liao can earn back. Emotional hurt not easy to heal sometimes.
Old 26-12-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar897 View Post
So true bro. Hence i feel u cannot let ur emotions fall prey to these ktv girls. It is very easy for them to kc u and then before you realise it, u already spent hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars on them.
I want to share an experienced with a ktv lady when the old metro departmental store is located at far east plaza. That was many many years back when ktv are popular.
My lady, a malaysian ask me how much I willing to spend on her for the coming Chinese new year clothing? I said $500 only as she also knows my pocket are tight that I patroned her a lot at her ktv lounge.
I bring her to metro ladies departmental stores where the clothing are range between $20 to $50 a piece.
She walk 1st round to recce and her 2nd round she starts to grab those clothing and also pay very attention to the price tags, she made sure she don't pick over $500/- she pick all those in less than 10 mins, after she passed the clothing to me and ask me to pay at the counter.
I am stunned and I ask something in mandarin, 你不用试穿?(you no need to try them?) She say something very sweet to me....我不能穿我姐妹也可以穿。
Immediately I know I am her Robert. After 3 months of seeing her I don't know her true colour. I never return again after that incident. She called me a few times I said I found a new lady and moved to another joint.

Pts 124 / power 1
Old 26-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I want to share an experienced with a ktv lady when the old metro departmental store is located at far east plaza. That was many many years back when ktv are popular.
My lady, a malaysian ask me how much I willing to spend on her for the coming Chinese new year clothing? I said $500 only as she also knows my pocket are tight that I patroned her a lot at her ktv lounge.
I bring her to metro ladies departmental stores where the clothing are range between $20 to $50 a piece.
She walk 1st round to recce and her 2nd round she starts to grab those clothing and also pay very attention to the price tags, she made sure she don't pick over $500/- she pick all those in less than 10 mins, after she passed the clothing to me and ask me to pay at the counter.
I am stunned and I ask something in mandarin, 你不用试穿?(you no need to try them?) She say something very sweet to me....我不能穿我姐妹也可以穿。
Immediately I know I am her Robert. After 3 months of seeing her I don't know her true colour. I never return again after that incident. She called me a few times I said I found a new lady and moved to another joint.

Pts 124 / power 1
Good thing is u nvr dive too deep cos she exposed herself early.
Some are really golden horse actress.
Suck wallet dry but nvr suck our dicks.
Old 26-12-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
tazan is stuck in moderation for some time to come
For benefit of doubt, she wanted you to understand it was nothing more than pure commercial transaction.

Quote:

Pts 124 / power 1
Old 26-12-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Pts 124 / power 1
Thanks for your valuable sharing bro, have upz you
Old 26-12-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=JackWite;
But then last month suddenly I received a WC request from someone i haven’t seen in 3 years and this person left a very deep impression in me when i first got to know her.[/QUOTE]
Luckily she didn’t do more damage to you. Move on, bro!
Old 26-12-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar897 View Post
Thanks for your valuable sharing bro, have upz you
Thank you for upped me bro
Old 26-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

What is love ?
Or is it just " love to " .... right companionship ... lust ... urge ... chemistry ... to F like 2 socket tat fix well
Nothing but just a game with more $$$
Old 26-12-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Luckily she didn’t do more damage to you. Move on, bro!
Ya la, already moved on. Go play don’t think so much already 😂
Old 26-12-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Heartlandlover;21927430]So many stories.
"I love to fuck her" and that's it. Not I love her and I wana marry her.
avoid blacklist Anna at Relax Spa 116 Bukit Merah
big buaya mouth after 2 visits, change from sweet aunty to foul mouth china village aunty
change spa after after spa, u know y? gitls all there dun like her as she howlian sabo bad cb mouth
Old 26-12-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
What is love ?
The answer is;

Baby don't hurt me, baby don't hurt me, no more.

Old 26-12-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

It's only common for mortal men to fall in 'love'. All Humans only want to love, to share & care, & be loved in return. Love often begins with attraction, young or old, whatever differences, etc.

However, the saddest form of love is to find it in those whom offer sexual favors in return for money - which is only transactional companionship - service for money. Women know this.

A male will only get what he pays for. The more the male pays for, the more service will or may be given, but never love. The female is only a fellow Human, & WILL have expectations & desires for a man of her dreams.

Thus, money is just a transactional earning to live. WE all WORK to live, but never live to work. She is not a slave, but a fully developed Human with desires, dreams & hope for the journey of life, which the rich, poor, old or ugly & even the ENVIOUS do not realize to their folly...

Life is only a illusion, more so in the nightlife. What is real is the woman you courted & decided to marry, to build a future together thru compromises, as no Human is the same & in perceptions, in the journey of life. Life however is no bed of roses, & thus at times disappointed men & women whom give up easily will turn to the nightlife for a memory of what could have been...

It is in reality only an ILLUSION to indulge in the nightlife, & illusions fade once morning comes, as the Working Lady whom gave you companionship is ready to give to another & another...

It's only her ticket to survive, which not even the rich is capable of providing. She earns at min $9K a month on tips, far more than the average salary of Singaporeans. Even if the rich can laugh at this small figure, but will he sacrifice all other women he can afford for this one working lady, whom will only give better service for money gained when better youthful ladies arrive?

A simple example:- Most love MacDonald - the quick service, the small costs, the ambience, the smiles from service staff, etc, but would you marry MacDonald, or expect MacDonalds whom love you for your money, marry you? Even the rich whom had indulged in expensive restaurants would once in a while taste MacDonald, for its variations, but would the rich marry MacDonald, when there are far more better & high yielding companies in the World to invest in?

Therefore, enjoy the night, spend whatever that is within the budget, follow the Golden Rule - to cheat, hurt or harm NONE, & not be hurt or harmed by anyone, otherwise, karma, which is REAL & will eventually kick in, but when morning comes, be refreshed & confident to face the new day's struggle, & forget whatever happened in the night's perhaps drunken indulgence. It is only an illusion, of what could had been & sadly never will be, even amongst the rare gems found....

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 26-12-2022 at 10:48 PM.
Old 27-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The answer is;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
It's only common for mortal men to fall in 'love'. All Humans only want to love, to share & care, & be loved in return. Love often begins with attraction, young or old, whatever differences, etc.

However, the saddest form of love is to find it in those whom offer sexual favors in return for money - which is only transactional companionship - service for money. Women know this.

A male will only get what he pays for. The more the male pays for, the more service will or may be given, but never love. The female is only a fellow Human, & WILL have expectations & desires for a man of her dreams.

Thus, money is just a transactional earning to live. WE all WORK to live, but never live to work. She is not a slave, but a fully developed Human with desires, dreams & hope for the journey of life, which the rich, poor, old or ugly & even the ENVIOUS do not realize to their folly...

Life is only a illusion, more so in the nightlife. What is real is the woman you courted & decided to marry, to build a future together thru compromises, as no Human is the same & in perceptions, in the journey of life. Life however is no bed of roses, & thus at times disappointed men & women whom give up easily will turn to the nightlife for a memory of what could have been...

It is in reality only an ILLUSION to indulge in the nightlife, & illusions fade once morning comes, as the Working Lady whom gave you companionship is ready to give to another & another...

It's only her ticket to survive, which not even the rich is capable of providing. She earns at min $9K a month on tips, far more than the average salary of Singaporeans. Even if the rich can laugh at this small figure, but will he sacrifice all other women he can afford for this one working lady, whom will only give better service for money gained when better youthful ladies arrive?

A simple example:- Most love MacDonald - the quick service, the small costs, the ambience, the smiles from service staff, etc, but would you marry MacDonald, or expect MacDonalds whom love you for your money, marry you? Even the rich whom had indulged in expensive restaurants would once in a while taste MacDonald, for its variations, but would the rich marry MacDonald, when there are far more better & high yielding companies in the World to invest in?

Therefore, enjoy the night, spend whatever that is within the budget, follow the Golden Rule - to cheat, hurt or harm NONE, & not be hurt or harmed by anyone, otherwise, karma, which is REAL & will eventually kick in, but when morning comes, be refreshed & confident to face the new day's struggle, & forget whatever happened in the night's perhaps drunken indulgence. It is only an illusion, of what could had been & sadly never will be, even amongst the rare gems found....

vaxva up you two
thanks for 2 cents
Old 27-12-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

the same anna from win/188?

never try her but her rep really... bad sia

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;21930477]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
change spa after after spa, u know y? gitls all there dun like her as she howlian sabo bad cb mouth
Old 27-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The answer is;

Upped you for the song reference
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1