The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This is another case of self-kc. But it's typical that old men tend to buy gift, even meals, for the ML, like, daily basis almost.
recently go massage during lunch time. 1 hour only with the more popular ML.
halfway through massage, her colleagues shouted to her that her 'boyfriend' outside with food for her. then not long her colleagues shouted to her again that got grabfood delivery for her.
Old 31-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This is another case of self-kc. But it's typical that old men tend to buy gift, even meals, for the ML, like, daily basis almost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
halfway through massage, her colleagues shouted to her that her 'boyfriend' outside with food for her. then not long her colleagues shouted to her again that got grabfood delivery for her.
WoW, everyday FREE meals ..
Old 31-05-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
that is one of the issue here in SBF.
Sometime read some bro FR say syt discovered here and there.
when cheong there, discover it is 30+ or 40s ML. waste time, waste effort
exactly, these is such a problem in sbf
so many claimed SYT's but actual fact they were 30s 40s
Old 31-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Your mistake is paying her more and more. In her mind you have become an atm.
Fully agreed , but without giving more .
I am struck with level that unable to get fj her.
No easy to persuade ml fuck in the shop …
Old 31-05-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
A lot of ladies actually got backer behind, they called it boyfriend, but in actual they are sugar daddy. A few thousand dollars a month just to serve 1 guy is better than spreading leg to everyone.. Above of that the ladies also receives gift from some loyal followers. These are some common practices from chio and also those with good assets.
Old 31-05-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

ML getting gifts from customer is a very common thing, especially those more chio and figure quite good one. I used to have a ML gf for a short while and when at her home, she showed me all the stuff that customers gave her. Take note it's not flowers or soft toys. Those are basic. It's the amount of gold chains, necklace, bracelets, bangles.. enough to set up a mini sales booth. And she admitted to me that whenever customers ask her what gifts she wants, she will always ask for gold jewellery cuz at the end of the day all can just sell for cash. If you think when you give her a gold necklace, she will wear it and keep thinking of you, you are too naive. She just want your gold jewellery so that it's easier to sell for cash later on.

Don't worry about me. Luckily I don't have too spend much to fuck her cuz we have some chemistry and I am her type. But this kind hard to find.
Old 01-06-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Just move on. I will fuck first then see what she say. Most want me to top up lah. So far I only fucked 2 ml without topping up.
Old 01-06-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Just the face alone looks not bad, at least 7/10.
I believe her story...
How many Bros believe that uncle?
yes.. i believe that lao uncle kana KC trap so everyday keep pestering her but i also believe the woman same as all other MLs lo, try to squeeze him dry until he no more $$$ to give so she ignore him.

Both side of story contains so truth and some fakes.
Old 01-06-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Just move on. I will fuck first then see what she say. Most want me to top up lah. So far I only fucked 2 ml without topping up.
Well said.
Move on to next target ml , so far got bbbj and can cim her ,
Next stage -make her swallow my cum
Was told that she dun let customer cim….dun believe.
Fj not allow in the shop ….she will say fuck my mouth is the maximum.
Still at 2B
Old 01-06-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
yes.. i believe that lao uncle kana KC trap so everyday keep pestering her but i also believe the woman same as all other MLs lo, try to squeeze him dry until he no more $$$ to give so she ignore him.
Both side of story contains so truth and some fakes.

If the cow don't want to drink water you can't force its head down....
If after 3-4 visits and still can't get then forget about her lor... just move on lah.
Old 01-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

KC game is not for everybody even u r rich

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 01-06-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Well said bro.

Many can't see the forest for the trees. Our friends from the mainland can play the KC game so well.

I can like the ML or FL, I can spend time with them outside their business hours in sg or in their homeland, but never mistake it for love.

There are the exceptions that's why it's call exceptions. I have never found my exception and don't intend to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
ML getting gifts from customer is a very common thing, especially those more chio and figure quite good one. I used to have a ML gf for a short while and when at her home, she showed me all the stuff that customers gave her. Take note it's not flowers or soft toys. Those are basic. It's the amount of gold chains, necklace, bracelets, bangles.. enough to set up a mini sales booth. And she admitted to me that whenever customers ask her what gifts she wants, she will always ask for gold jewellery cuz at the end of the day all can just sell for cash. If you think when you give her a gold necklace, she will wear it and keep thinking of you, you are too naive. She just want your gold jewellery so that it's easier to sell for cash later on.

Don't worry about me. Luckily I don't have too spend much to fuck her cuz we have some chemistry and I am her type. But this kind hard to find.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
A lot of ladies actually got backer behind, they called it boyfriend, but in actual they are sugar daddy. A few thousand dollars a month just to serve 1 guy is better than spreading leg to everyone.. Above of that the ladies also receives gift from some loyal followers. These are some common practices from chio and also those with good assets.
Thanks to the brother candle2000 who upped me. Xie xie
Old 07-06-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Been seeing a regular for few months and suddenly saw a new face in the shop, she was damm pretty with a good body. I ask my lady who is she and she said "new girl" in a very impolite way. Sound like jealous.
When I look at her. She pull and close the curtain so I never had a chance to look at her again. When I was about to leave she guided me straight to the door way.

I check the internet and found out her name and contact number but I had a hard time trying the new lady becos my lady will never let go of me when I step in. I kinda regret why I sticky to the same lady and now she is like a magnet sticking hard on me.

I am here for some advise bro..
Old 07-06-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Been seeing a regular for few months and suddenly saw a new face in the shop, she was damm pretty with a good body. I ask my lady who is she and she said "new girl" in a very impolite way. Sound like jealous.
When I look at her. She pull and close the curtain so I never had a chance to look at her again. When I was about to leave she guided me straight to the door way.

I check the internet and found out her name and contact number but I had a hard time trying the new lady becos my lady will never let go of me when I step in. I kinda regret why I sticky to the same lady and now she is like a magnet sticking hard on me.

I am here for some advise bro..
Go for new ML when yr regular off day
U may want to share the new pretty ML n we will feed back with info

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1