The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iJiakMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicagent View Post
Been having lotsa of men and sex, but getting bored of the repetition.

Just ended my cruise with hubs recently. Fucking on the balcony till we lost count. Am sure lotsa people saw and I love that attention

Any ideas for cool crazy stuff? I'm craving more. Sky is the limit.

~belle
Hi belle, do you like to see guys jerking off while watching you fuck?
Old 04-06-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJiakMai View Post
Hi belle, do you like to see guys jerking off while watching you fuck?
LOL. That's so yesterday. But thanks for the idea
Old 04-06-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Any threesome or cuckold adventures onboard the cruise?
Unfortunately no. Cruise full of families with kids. But we're quite sure there were a few guys that looked at us with special eye contact because they saw us fucking on the balcony. No one ballsy enough to approach us with their wives around 🤪
Old 05-06-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well of course..Belle has eraser nipples. You can imagine how obvious they are without her bra on
Ooolala erasure nipples! Bet she enjoys showing them
Old 06-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
Been having lotsa of men and sex, but getting bored of the repetition.

Just ended my cruise with hubs recently. Fucking on the balcony till we lost count. Am sure lotsa people saw and I love that attention

Any ideas for cool crazy stuff? I'm craving more. Sky is the limit.

~belle
Do it outside the police station.
Old 06-06-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
jifon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the idea
Old 02-07-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Belle is out with her friends and texted me if this outfit will allow people to see her nips from her downblouse

Belle has issued a challenge. She is in Orchard in this outfit. Get a downblouse nip photo and you get a bj. Ballsy enough to grab em boobs, she'll let you fuck her anywhere and anyhow you like

Hell I'm rushing to Orchard to find my wife now. Even I don't know where is she...
Old 02-07-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Belle is out with her friends and texted me if this outfit will allow people to see her nips from her downblouse

Belle has issued a challenge. She is in Orchard in this outfit. Get a downblouse nip photo and you get a bj. Ballsy enough to grab em boobs, she'll let you fuck her anywhere and anyhow you like

Hell I'm rushing to Orchard to find my wife now. Even I don't know where is she...
Thought I saw someone in the same outfit around taka. Damn saw this post too late
Old 02-07-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Paulygo020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol tis is.good dtuff and too much open. Soo curious some more
Old 02-07-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

At least you caught glimpse of her. I couldn't find her in Orchard. Now she went silent. Highly likely only means she is being fucked.

Yes. Belle likes to mental fuck me like that...
Old 02-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
tanpomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The opening looks big enough for a glimpse of her nip
Old 03-07-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
At least you caught glimpse of her. I couldn't find her in Orchard. Now she went silent. Highly likely only means she is being fucked.

Yes. Belle likes to mental fuck me like that...
Fuck, wonder if its one of the guys here who accepted the challenge!.
Please update soon!
Old 03-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

Oh man was at the area, but never see someone like her. Hope she got one of the best time of her life.
Old 03-07-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And end up getting caught, arrested, appearing in news? This isn't a challenge, this is encouraging more people to break laws and screw themselves up

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 04-07-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
And end up getting caught, arrested, appearing in news? This isn't a challenge, this is encouraging more people to break laws and screw themselves up
That's probably true. Didn't think it through before letting this challenge out. Thanks for your wisdom!

Side note, nothing happened that day. Belle was just busy with her friends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1