The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

The red card has turn the game round, arsenal is alway not so lucky.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BossQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow gunner fans!

You do see Arsenal's youths are always eye-catching.

AOC just proved that AW's investments are good ones made.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

AOC is similiar in style to players like Rooney, Tevez, Aguero. If he becomes as good as any of them, we have interesting days ahead.

I don't recall Arsenal having this type of players ever.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

fly robin fly....bye arsene buy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
. And I have stern feeling that they will sell RVP during June on 30-40M and cry foul like they did in Nasri case.

With RVP gone, next season we will see mid table tussle with the likes of Newcastle, sunderland, villa, everton.

and if this continues then it wont be long when we will fight with newly promoted clubs to avoid relegation.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Summersnowz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been an Arsenal supporter for almost 10 years. However, their performance for the past few years really quite a let down. Always so near and yet so far.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Henry the hero in Gunners victory

Thierry Henry signed off with a last-ditch winner as Arsenal came from behind to see off Sunderland 2-1.

The Frenchman, playing in the final Barclays Premier League game of his loan spell, volleyed home from Andrey Arshavin's injury-time cross to complete a comeback which had begun when Aaron Ramsey had cancelled out James McClean's 70th-minute opener.

However, the visitors were unhappy with the Irishman, who picked up a loose ball with defender Per Mertesacker writhing on the ground after catching his studs in the turf and fired past keeper Wojciech Szczesny.

It proved a difficult afternoon for the Germany international, who survived first-half appeals for a penalty from the bulk of a crowd of 40,312 in a hard-fought encounter.

Sunderland went into the game defending a five-game unbeaten run and having won nine of the 13 games they had played under manager Martin O'Neill, but knowing they faced one of the toughest tests of that sequence of fixtures.

Arsenal's 7-1 demolition of Blackburn last weekend had not exactly set the alarm bells ringing, but the Black Cats knew they would have to be at their very best to get anything out of the game.

They left the pitch at half-time all square, but firmly believing they should have been in front, not because they dominated the opening 45 minutes, but because they felt they had been done a major injustice.

The Gunners enjoyed the better of the possession, although it was their hosts who created the first real opening when McClean headed Sebastian Larsson's near-post corner over the bar with 11 minutes played.

But with Mikel Arteta anchoring an Arsenal midfield in which Tomas Rosicky ahead of him linked with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Theo Walcott at every opportunity, the visitors were a threat throughout.

However, while they were forced to soak up pressure for much of the first half, the Black Cats rearguard was in no mood to be punctured and 28-goal striker Robin van Persie was kept relatively quiet by his standards with Michael Turner in particular impressive.

The visitors' best chances of the half both fell to England international Walcott, who fired across goal from Van Persie's 23rd-minute pass, and then volleyed harmlessly over on the half-hour from Alex Song's cross.

However, the game erupted into controversy six minutes before the break when O'Neill's men thought they should have been awarded a penalty.

Mertesacker controlled Jack Colback's cross on his chest, but then saw the ball rear up off the turf and hit his arm.

But as the home fans appealed as one, referee Neil Swarbrick waved play on.

The official's stock fell further with the home fans with a minute of the half left to play when he booked Fraizer Campbell for a foul on Van Persie, and he headed for the dressing room at the break to a predictably hostile chorus.

Arsenal controlled the opening stages of the second half too, although again without causing too many problems for the home side.

However, it was Sunderland who went close seven minutes after the restart when, after Craig Gardner's shot from a free-kick move had been blocked, the ball fell to defender John O'Shea, who blazed high over.

But the traffic was largely one way and as Sunderland's efforts to clear their lines grew increasingly desperate, they found themselves retreating deep into their own half.

Sixty-one minutes had elapsed without either keeper having to make a save of any note, but Wojciech Szczesny was called upon twice within as many minutes to deny Gardner as the home side threatened to turn the tide.

First the Pole got down well to turn away the midfielder's left-foot drive, and he then needed to be even more resolute to repel the same player's dipping volley.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger decided enough was enough with 24 minutes left when he replaced Oxlade-Chamberlain with loan signing Henry, but his side fell behind in unfortunate circumstances within four minutes of the Frenchman's arrival.

Mertesacker caught his studs in the turf as he attempted to shepherd a harmless ball back to Szczesny, and as he collapsed to the floor in agony, McClean ran clear to fire past the keeper for his second goal in as many league games.

The Germany international left the field on a stretcher to be replaced by Ramsey, who needed just three minutes to announce his arrival in style.

A loose ball broke to the midfielder 20 yards out and he swivelled to send in a low shot which hit both posts before crossing the line with Mignolet helpless.

But there was more to come as the game entered stoppage time when Henry timed his run to perfection to turn fellow substitute Arshavin's cross past Mignolet.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 12-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Summersnowz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thierry Henry has did it again! He's always a player to look out for although age is catching up with him.
Old 13-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Henry is the greatest Arsenal player ever, and he shows just why.
Old 16-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HugeDog is Cool - loads of Potential

I like old player like Nigel Winterburn
Old 16-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

AC 4-0 Arsenal

1st goal - Poor marking
2nd goal - Lack of commitment, if referee never blow for offside, it is not OFFSIDE!
3rd goal - Unfortunate slip by Vermaelen
4th goal - Stupid penalty to give away

AC just patiently wait and let Arsenal play their game, which is passing and passing and no end product. To make it worse, Arsenal was passing badly. AC just wait, nip the ball, play thru' the HUGE gaping holes in midfield and defence. KNN, so many years already still no improvement in tactics.

To give AC credit, their finishings was brilliant. Ibrahimovic is so big, yet so elegant in his play! Truly world class.

Got to be honest now, we are going downhill. Van Persie will leave. I will do that if I am him.

Special tribute to King Henry : Thanks for the 2nd return. We will always miss you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeDog View Post
I like old player like Nigel Winterburn
Add on to the list:

Martin Keown, a real nasty defender you won't want to face. And he was fast as well, you can't shake him off.

Ian Wright, evergreen and the best finisher of his generation.

Ray Parlour, not much talent but 101% commitment

Emmanuel Petit, wasn't at Arsenal for long and left under undesirable circumstances, but with him and Vieira in midfield, we were untouchable

Jens Lehmann, eccentric and unpredictable, but look at his behaviour closely, always disrupt opposition's focus during corner taking by doing silly things and getting yellow card. For me, the tactic work. Great stopper as well
Old 17-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HugeDog is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Add on to the list:

Martin Keown, a real nasty defender you won't want to face. And he was fast as well, you can't shake him off.

Ian Wright, evergreen and the best finisher of his generation.

Ray Parlour, not much talent but 101% commitment

Emmanuel Petit, wasn't at Arsenal for long and left under undesirable circumstances, but with him and Vieira in midfield, we were untouchable

Jens Lehmann, eccentric and unpredictable, but look at his behaviour closely, always disrupt opposition's focus during corner taking by doing silly things and getting yellow card. For me, the tactic work. Great stopper as well
Keown was remembered for receiving most red cards in his Arsenal careers.

Ian Wright was a good finisher but England failed to make use of him. Wright did scored 4 goals against San Marino in 1993 World Cup qualifying campaign.

Emmanuel Petit - World Cup 1998 winner and hero.

Jens Lehmann is very tall and good in the air.
Old 17-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeDog View Post
Keown was remembered for receiving most red cards in his Arsenal careers.

Ian Wright was a good finisher but England failed to make use of him. Wright did scored 4 goals against San Marino in 1993 World Cup qualifying campaign.

Emmanuel Petit - World Cup 1998 winner and hero.

Jens Lehmann is very tall and good in the air.
Hey bro, looks like we same generation one.
Old 19-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Sunderland 2 Arsenal 0 ..
Last night FA cup result..

I plead together with Arsenal fans , to the Chairman, please get rid of Arsens Wenger, he is a fool , talking about getting best youngsters in the world. (Under 19 yrs old. where are they now ?

1) Gaël Kakuta (Chelsea)
2) Thiago Alcántara (Barcelona)
3) Daniel Pacheco (Liverpool)
4) Marco Djuricin (Austria, Club i not sure)
5) Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon)
6) Sergio Canales (Real Madrid)

If Arsene wenger is really not buying high price players, he only look at youngsters, why the above players, he did not sign either/.. I am very disappointed with Arsene Wenger.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 19-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

I hope this is a good reminder to Arsene Wenger, wonder did he watch this :

Why didn't he sign any of these spainish youngsters, if he love youngsters so much..... Arsene Wnger should sign them during the transfer period in last month .. . I damm Fustrated ,, Wenger , can u wake up!!!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 20-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Jilin Asshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think Arsenal will a trophy this season
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1