The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 29-03-2024, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Been to S*lk Spa twice, MLs were quite pretty and that outfit is great! Massage was great too! But was firmly told no specials... Can anyone PM me if there's a way to "unlock"?
Old 30-03-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoCaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
In general, she should be working till 4+ pm.
You can text her on wechat to confirm.
Bro, mind to share pokemon wechat. Always go down cannot see her.
Old 31-03-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

First time visit Jesse. Initially I planned to visit Linda but I guess I was too early so I went straight into Sophia's room. While talking I addressed her as Sophia and she told me she's Jesse but since I already undressed to my underwear I went ahead. Turns out she only work till 2-3pm.

- Session: Sophia's massage still the best in JSP. She started caressing my body and 2ic and asked me to turn. Started with short BBBJ, missionary and finished in doggy.

- Body: She reminds me of Rosmah as she probably went apeshit with surgery. Boobs around Bcups with nice suckable nipples. Pussy still tight but I got feeling she did something down there cos I think I saw some scars.

- Damage: She definitely knows I'm a chiongster so I just gave 1B without any discussion. Siambu still the best and won't carrotchop.

- RTF: Most probably won't. Session was good but not my type lah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 31-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
First time visit Jesse. Initially I planned to visit Linda but I guess I was too early so I went straight into Sophia's room. While talking I addressed her as Sophia and she told me she's Jesse but since I already undressed to my underwear I went ahead. Turns out she only work till 2-3pm.

- Session: Sophia's massage still the best in JSP. She started caressing my body and 2ic and asked me to turn. Started with short BBBJ, missionary and finished in doggy.

- Body: She reminds me of Rosmah as she probably went apeshit with surgery. Boobs around Bcups with nice suckable nipples. Pussy still tight but I got feeling she did something down there cos I think I saw some scars.

- Damage: She definitely knows I'm a chiongster so I just gave 1B without any discussion. Siambu still the best and won't carrotchop.

Wah bro, very good deal, 1B have massage, bbbj and FJ, better than Petain. Jesse is Thai? May I know which floor?
Thank you very much
Old 31-03-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Wah bro, very good deal, 1B have massage, bbbj and FJ, better than Petain. Jesse is Thai? May I know which floor?
Thank you very much
Yeah. JSP most is 1B but same as Petain milfs to grannies. Jesse is Thai and part of Thai alley 4th floor. Also avoid the China lady beside toilet.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 31-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sofia is the best. Likes to mutter words like "Fuck me. Yes. Fuck my pussy" while you are doing the deed with her. And yes. I love her massage as well.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Godisaboy8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here. Tempted to try the shop at level 2 near escalator, any recommendations? How about the dmg ?
Old 01-04-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Godisaboy8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go up to level 2 shop near escalator
Random pick a viet girl - xiaomei
Massage with extra $100
Massage- anyhow as she share that she is new
Hj- anyhow
Manage to do light top roam
Boob - Small A
Rtf- nope
Old 01-04-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
What's her working hrs like?
isit same as pokemon?
easy to find. working hrs til 10pm
Old 01-04-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah. JSP most is 1B but same as Petain milfs to grannies. Jesse is Thai and part of Thai alley 4th floor. Also avoid the China lady beside toilet.
Thank you very much bro
Old 01-04-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorePressure View Post
Been to S*lk Spa twice, MLs were quite pretty and that outfit is great! Massage was great too! But was firmly told no specials... Can anyone PM me if there's a way to "unlock"?
all lao goh...just move the backside whenever they touch or come close, they will get the hint...
Old 01-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!

ivy service getting more and more lousy each day
Old 01-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 1
riperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterriperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

What joint was this?
Old 01-04-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwyourmom View Post
ivy service getting more and more lousy each day
Walked pass her room today. She dressed very well today and looked very nice. Hot date probably!
Old 02-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,

Can I ask all of you for help?

1) Can I ask if the Jalan Sultan in this thread refers to “Jalan Sultan Plaza”?

2) Are there any grannies and GILFs to be found in Jalan Sultan?

3) Are there any busty grannies and busty GILFs to be found in Jalan Sultan?

4) How much does it cost me to get full sex?

5) Does FJ means Full Job & Full Sex?

Thank You 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1