The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 5
Shawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Some lady sent me a rose in Hinge.

Very open. Just want to fk.

Meeting her soon. She is legit as far as I can tell. We msg everyday on whatsapp. She sent her kiddo's pic with her in it to me as well.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawshanks View Post
Some lady sent me a rose in Hinge.

Very open. Just want to fk.

Meeting her soon. She is legit as far as I can tell. We msg everyday on whatsapp. She sent her kiddo's pic with her in it to me as well.
is she slim and stay at Yishun, by any chance haha
Old 01-01-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Shawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
is she slim and stay at Yishun, by any chance haha
Nope.

10 characters
Old 02-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawshanks View Post
Nope.

10 characters
Can intro share contact? Lol.
Old 03-01-2024, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
Cynus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCynus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Forgot what app I used. Chatted a bit and arranged to meet outside.
Turned out to be huge, something she neglected to mention, nor can be seen from pics.

I just steeled myself up, said this is not going to work.
Left.

Never tried again.
Old 03-01-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Nope.

10 characters
Old 03-01-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3602 / Power: 16
Roam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious to know, for those that meet up, how much difference in actual looks vs profile pics ?
Old 03-01-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4518 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
LoL - Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 03-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roam View Post
I'm curious to know, for those that meet up, how much difference in actual looks vs profile pics ?
Need not be curious, download a few apps and try yourself.
There are bound to have more misses than hits. Think about it, if the lady is of average looks and figure, does she need to go on an app to wait for hook ups or to know a regular man?
I have a friend's cousin who used photoshop or similar apps to edit and filter so much, guessed her mother also wouldn't recognise her, she just matched with some guys but never dare to meet. A real time waster.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

Recently jus up a plus size lady who in tinder
She is having her divorce sorting out
Well...have a good session on her king size bed

If she no so touchy, maybe considering to cint as fb
Old 03-01-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roam View Post
I was very active during 16-18 when scams are not as regular as now. And mtxx AI functions mayb not very powerful yet. Most of the girls i met are pretty decent and look quite similar to those on pics. U can expect a bit of photoshop, but its not like the features are entirely unrecognizable. The worse i encounter is a girl with acne problem zhng her face until like she doesnt have acne problem. But i can recognise her, so its not a problem to me.

Lets admit it. Even guys would exaggerate themselves to be more marketable. A few cm taller. A few kg lighter. Brag about career or income and show off that car or watch when actually the bank account got no money.

It is all parts and parcels of the dating game.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

one of the guys messaged me and asked me about my previous experiences, and it reminded me of the post I did back in 2022 to conclude the bonks.. Here's a quick post about some of my impressionable my bonks in 2023.

1) J. Banker. 29. First date, grabbed her ass while walking in streets. Fucked in car. Second dates, went to the movie rent a room place, fucked in the room. Tried anal a little (but she said too pain and dont like). Great ass, great bj. But no boobs tho. Then I felt not very into her, moved on. Tho I took 4-5months to move on..

2) P. 21 year law student. Banged one night, felt she had a bf (she was acting abit sus), I didnt wanna get involved with anyone attached so cut her off. Slutty tho and sometimes said things that surprised me (asked me to COF)

3) W. 31 year old secretary. Banged her on first date and again on 2nd date. Wasn't so good. Decided to stop meeting her.

4) S. Nurse. 29. Great stuff. She's one of the only few who can make me CIM through bj only. Huge ass too. Very good girl. Decided to cut it off with her as didn't want to hurt her and she was looking for serious rs.

5) M. Student. 2002 baby. 173, taller than me. Looked very cute on social media. Ok in person, great bod. But somehow felt she was also seeing someone else, she denied though.. CIP.

6) J. 170. 2003 baby. Great stuff. Bought over 10 outfits for her. 6k followers. CIP none stop (her request)

7) G. 12k followers. Abit catfish actually..but she seems very sweet. still in contact, still ongoing. One night she texted me at 130am saying she's drunk and asked to meet.

8) C. Continued on from 2022.. 30. Very very slim. Spent countless nights with her. Ended as I felt bad to continue. Gave ARs quite often.

9) M. Those roadshow models. Looks better in person. Not many followers. My last bang of the year (and first bang of this year). Honestly not very good in bed tho.

10) R. Very sweet. Didnt get to bang her as she was really conservative, and by the time she asked for staycay, actually we quarrelled and it ended. Very petite, quite short, but great legs and ass. At that time, was controlled and monitored hard by another.. One of my regrets last year not banging her, and she's the only one on this list that didnt bang. Also went out with her alot, and didnt bang. It was enjoyable going out with her but intimacy wise she's not there at all.

11) WL. Some auditor..havent banged, only bj, she asked for staycay soon.. body is good but face chui. but funny to be with.

12) A. Fake tits. Ended with her as one of the other girls asked me to go exclusive. One of the few I CIP. Comes from rich family.

All from apps. Then got 2 not from apps which I wont describe here. One of which was my acquaintances date actually (she kept coming on me, and I asked told my acquaintance actually before doing anything, and he said pls go ahead).

Have since deleted all my apps..
Old 03-01-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More stories bout the law student bro. Slutty? Chio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
one of the guys messaged me and asked me about my previous experiences, and it reminded me of the post I did back in 2022 to conclude the bonks.. Here's a quick post about some of my impressionable my bonks in 2023.

1) J. Banker. 29. First date, grabbed her ass while walking in streets. Fucked in car. Second dates, went to the movie rent a room place, fucked in the room. Tried anal a little (but she said too pain and dont like). Great ass, great bj. But no boobs tho. Then I felt not very into her, moved on. Tho I took 4-5months to move on..

2) P. 21 year law student. Banged one night, felt she had a bf (she was acting abit sus), I didnt wanna get involved with anyone attached so cut her off. Slutty tho and sometimes said things that surprised me (asked me to COF)

3) W. 31 year old secretary. Banged her on first date and again on 2nd date. Wasn't so good. Decided to stop meeting her.

4) S. Nurse. 29. Great stuff. She's one of the only few who can make me CIM through bj only. Huge ass too. Very good girl. Decided to cut it off with her as didn't want to hurt her and she was looking for serious rs.

5) M. Student. 2002 baby. 173, taller than me. Looked very cute on social media. Ok in person, great bod. But somehow felt she was also seeing someone else, she denied though.. CIP.

6) J. 170. 2003 baby. Great stuff. Bought over 10 outfits for her. 6k followers. CIP none stop (her request)

7) G. 12k followers. Abit catfish actually..but she seems very sweet. still in contact, still ongoing. One night she texted me at 130am saying she's drunk and asked to meet.

8) C. Continued on from 2022.. 30. Very very slim. Spent countless nights with her. Ended as I felt bad to continue. Gave ARs quite often.

9) M. Those roadshow models. Looks better in person. Not many followers. My last bang of the year (and first bang of this year). Honestly not very good in bed tho.

10) R. Very sweet. Didnt get to bang her as she was really conservative, and by the time she asked for staycay, actually we quarrelled and it ended. Very petite, quite short, but great legs and ass. At that time, was controlled and monitored hard by another.. One of my regrets last year not banging her, and she's the only one on this list that didnt bang. Also went out with her alot, and didnt bang. It was enjoyable going out with her but intimacy wise she's not there at all.

11) WL. Some auditor..havent banged, only bj, she asked for staycay soon.. body is good but face chui. but funny to be with.

12) A. Fake tits. Ended with her as one of the other girls asked me to go exclusive. One of the few I CIP. Comes from rich family.

All from apps. Then got 2 not from apps which I wont describe here. One of which was my acquaintances date actually (she kept coming on me, and I asked told my acquaintance actually before doing anything, and he said pls go ahead).

Have since deleted all my apps..
Old 03-01-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1. Matched with a 31 yo local cabin crew, single mother of 1 daughter. She had an abusive boyfriend while we met. She later broke off with him and is with another guy now. She is slim and petite. Resembles sonia chew. She is the only one that can ride me in cowgirl position until I come; let me CIP, CIM, f*ck her pussy then immediately she sucks my cock, HJ me till I cum. We met for 3 times before the conversation led to sex; how do you masturbate, how often you have sex with wife, what’s your favorite position etc. But we stopped because she wanted me to leave my wife and is high maintenance: fine dining, gifts, etc.

2. Matched with a 29 yo local working in finance sector in CBD. Slim and petite. She is humorous and easy going. She was the one who taught me about using a cock ring to make my cock harder and more sensitive. But I didn’t like that and didn’t have a need for it. She was also the first and only one who introduced me to anal sex. But I didn’t like it though it was kinky to cum in her anus, like a forbidden act. She would also spit on my cock before entering her. She likes doggy. COF was great with her. Her giving me HJ in shower was memorable too. Stopped becuase I noticed bruise marks on her thighs which look like other guys were doing her, though she said was her bf.

3. Matched with a 18 yo PRC. Super cute xmm. Slim, white fair skin, rosy cheeks, and quiet demeanor. Went to her rented flat whom she shared with 2 other PRC flatmates but were not around. She didn’t let me have penetrative sex but let me fondle her nubile breasts and gave me a HJ. Super cute and innocent. Stopped because no sex and her replies on WeChat was slow.

4. Matched with a 23 yo Japanese working as kindergarten teacher in sg. Very pretty, slim, big eyes, neat long hair, snow white skin, athletic. Met for a few months like going on dates, she sent me videos of herself playing piano. Stopped because no sex, she said she will not have sex with married men.

5. Matched with Japanese lady, early 30s. I dedicated a thread just for her because she is good. Status is complicated.

6. Matched with a 19 yo local poly student. Pretty, bubbly, beautiful smile with pearly teeth. She says she is bisexual, likes men and women. Had sex one time and stopped. Felt transactional.

7. I matched with many others on dating apps but didn’t go past the first date.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The problems with using app, plenty of scammers and mentally unstable ones, of course there are also some gems but less common.
Also, need to spend a fair bit of time on app to keep the leads interested till a meet up. The hit rate of such at best 30%.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1