The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
possible to take taxi from Sg all the way to JB hotel where there are suana spas?

hi, I am deaf and getting flared up with the situation in Singapore.

If I used my apps in my mobile phone to hire taxi, will Singapore taxi bring me to JB hotel where there are saunas?
anybody tried to hire taxi from Singapore to Johor, and hire taxi from Johore to bring you back to singapore?

Look at those shops called spas in Singapore, very little enjoyment, no free meal, no pools.

I heard that JB sauna spas followed system in Dongguan right?
sex service are advertised in menu like and we choose the type of service, correct?
Old 05-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shermanty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: possible to take taxi from Sg all the way to JB hotel where there are suana spas?

You can hire private taxi from sg to jb and return. If interested pls pm
Old 07-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: possible to take taxi from Sg all the way to JB hotel where there are suana spas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
sex service are advertised in menu like and we choose the type of service, correct?
not that I know of.

sex service is never written on a menu in msia.
You have to deal with the captain or the girl directly.

if you are after the sex, why not geylang (the okt will take care of you) or the many FL (sms) around?
Old 07-07-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

ok. I prefer large sauna spas where there are pools, gals wearing sexy dresses.
Last time , there were few in Singapore, but now things changed. gals not as good as before.

Geylang - not much fun.

FL? some don't want to SMS me because it is so troublesome for them.

I notice there are buses from Jurong East Interchange which ferry people to Johor .

Anyone tried such services and where are the stops in JB and then take Malaysian taxis to hotels where suana spas located?
Old 08-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

TS, there are Malaysian flagged taxis stationed at Bugis area; they are available for hire and will take u from Bugis to JB, Larkin Terminal if I'm not wrong.

Not very sure about the rate though, cos I've never taken them before as I usually drive in.

I reckon you can probably negotiate with them to bring u to the spa instead of Larkin Terminal; perhaps need to fork out a little bit more?

Try New York Spa in New York Hotel. Nice place with good facilities, and is not as crazily crowded as Bluewave Spa...
Old 08-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10757 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Queen St there... They can bring u to KL and Genting ...too! Both Singapore and Malaysia registered ones
Old 08-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 10
NewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud of

direct taxi,

go do queen street and take a malaysia taxi.

Singapore taxi has a fixed drop off/pickup point in JB, not sure where that is. U can take singapore taxi into malaysia and then take malaysia taxi to wherever u want.

When u return to singapore, take malaysia taxi to singapore, but they only drop you off at queen street.

only the traditional massage service is listed. other services are via word of mouth.

Quote:

If I used my apps in my mobile phone to hire taxi, will Singapore taxi bring me to JB hotel where there are saunas?
anybody tried to hire taxi from Singapore to Johor, and hire taxi from Johore to bring you back to singapore?

Look at those shops called spas in Singapore, very little enjoyment, no free meal, no pools.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
TS, there are Malaysian flagged taxis stationed at Bugis area; they are available for hire and will take u from Bugis to JB, Larkin Terminal if I'm not wrong.

Not very sure about the rate though, cos I've never taken them before as I usually drive in.
The Malaysian taxis from Bugis goes to Kotaraya terminal only.
Rate is S$40.00 for Sin-JB journey and RM$60.00 for JB-Sin journey.

To go to Larkin terminal from Bugis, you have to engage the "private" taxis.... going rate for normal days is S$60.00 per trip.... higher rate applies on public holidays.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
roshan88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

pm me for more info for the contact driver if u wan to hire someone for your two way trip...
Old 09-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Thanks all.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1