The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
gems in lor 18 hse 20

hi all,

some gems in this hse....

I understand from okt G10, g18 & g20 Service quite good....

I tried G10 & G20 before...not too bad....

G10 not too pretty but her service is outstanding. As for G20, my friend say she look like the thai version of Fiona Xie....petite...fair....boobs firm & quite big.........service is solid also.....

As for G18, had yet to try....

Do support this thread for more FR pls....thank you & enjoy bonking
Old 07-07-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sunkistorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: gems in lor 18 hse 20

retried G10 today...would say she more those wild kind of pretty....very playful....

Name: cant remember her name
Face : 7.5/10 (to my liking)
Figure: 7/10(slim and nice)
Height: 157cm
Boobs : A cup(small ones...those abit perky kind,defintely not for boobs lover though)
Skin: Smooth!!!
Hair: Neck Length Gold Hair(cant rem though)
BBBJ: 7/10(had better be4 though)
FJ: 10/10 (Constantly lubricating herself, and making sure u are comfortable)
Attitude: 9/10 (Very GF effect. Chatty and makes me comfortable. But i don't understand her accent very well. if can speak english/chinese would be even better )

RTF: Second time already. Might want to try someone else.Saw G19...quite a looker though...a sucker for looks....will try her next time i go...anyway upz for the house
Old 07-07-2010, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
hi all,

some gems in this hse....

I understand from okt G10, g18 & g20 Service quite good....

I tried G10 & G20 before...not too bad....

G10 not too pretty but her service is outstanding. As for G20, my friend say she look like the thai version of Fiona Xie....petite...fair....boobs firm & quite big.........service is solid also.....

As for G18, had yet to try....

Do support this thread for more FR pls....thank you & enjoy bonking
I agree I agree ~~~~ G20 Top Notch.. A gem waiting to be discovered.. Only Minus point is the bed is on the floor which is not to my liking.. Nonetheless She is GOOD
Old 07-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
I agree I agree ~~~~ G20 Top Notch.. A gem waiting to be discovered.. Only Minus point is the bed is on the floor which is not to my liking.. Nonetheless She is GOOD
Bro u must know who gai seow u g20. please give me a solid FR if not i will still not up your pts....
Old 07-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I assume these are thai $50 ones? How long is one session, please?
Old 07-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just now pass by this house, ask for g10 OKT said working so cant see, saw g20 really not bad looking. But she seem no smiling a bit dark face in the window.

Wanted to try her, any brother can come out some FR about G20 ?
Old 07-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
freely is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreely is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreely is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems good. will go try when free
Old 08-07-2010, 07:43 AM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros.. Usually I don't do FR on G Girls as most of them don't really deserve my 2 cents worth.. But this H18G20 is someone which I will say "A Gem Waiting To Be Discovered"

And Truly Frankly Speaking I hate to share with the G Cheongster here as I rather keep and enjoy myself but as I said it is G girls.. Keep for What ~~
Thanks to Mr Romance Tip-off.. Will do my FR in Pointer Form as it is much easier to digest ...

L18H20G20 Look Alike Fiona Xie:

1.) Can't really remember which date but which I can said is one of the world cup days which interval of 180mins before the next match.. Don't really like the interval which is so long but to some bros it is G time as some of us when we win $$ we feel horny

2.) Went with Mr Romance on a G field trip and after trying H20, I told myself gotta have a change and Mr Romance like a PRO intro me G20 and I said "what the heck" Just Do It !! Ask for G20 from Fatty & Bald OKT and boy was I lucky as she just back from her "Code Red"

3.) 1st impressions struck me as she look like MediaCock Fiona Xie... TCS8..
Petite, C Cups and sweet smiles.... I immediately told myself "Ho Say Liao"
Been a long time since I cheong G as I am more regular in FL or FL2 Dome..

4.) Proceed with her inside her room and she try to show her KC as she take off my clothes for me, one by one.. WOW her C++ boobs is Amazing... can't take my eyes off it..Went into the bathroom ~SOP here as I won't narrate any longer.

5.) Minus point here as I dont really like her bed which is being placed on the floor.. I lay down on the bed , eyes closed wondering how is her service..She stare me in my eyes hoping me that I will kenna her KC.. OMG she really look like Fiona Xie la.. Imagine Bonk Fiona.. WOW... She started to lick my nipples and cathbath me.. Cathbath quite SOP then she proceed with the Hot & Cold BBBJ.. Yes It is BBBJ... I am a sucker for this.. Now Imagine Fiona Xie giving u BBBJ..

6.) The BBBJ is slow & nice.. After which SHe started to ride on me as It is rather a good idea due to the fatigue I got from the hang over world cup matches...HEr Love Hole quite ok ... and boy does she know how to ride man !!... Momentum is there.. Slow SLow ~~ Fast Fast...

7.) Moaning is soft n nice.. at times loud... Now comes the party spoiler as the beep phone will go off if you exceed the timing given by the house... Of course I managed to release all my MINDEF Load inside the condom... Bathed and then kiss her before I go..

Name: Ask her yourself ( Won't reveal here, probably she give diff names to us)
Look: 8/10 (Fiona Xie LookAlike)
Boobs: 36C++
Body: 8/10 ( Flat Tummy)
Cathbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Hot & Cold Treatment)
FJ: 7.5/10
Frenching: NVR
Fingering : NVR
GFE: 9/10 KC 9696 ( Not for the Faint Hearted)
Overall: 8/10
RTF : She is why I will come back to G
Damages: $50/25mins/ + Tips

* Bro pls tips her if you find her service good.. Up me if my FR or my intro is good... She LIKE COOKIES or Chocolate.... !!!!!!

Last edited by Bebertov; 08-07-2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: wrong number
Old 09-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post

2.) Went with Mr Romance on a G field trip and after trying H20, I told myself gotta have a change and Mr Romance like a PRO intro me G20 and I said "what the heck" Just Do It !! Ask for G20 from Fatty & Bald OKT and boy was I lucky as she just back from her "Code Red"
Hello sir pls do not expose my outing with u here la! if not the legend general suchinda will zap me to moderation...haha....he just called me & tell me he wanted to try "tom yum fiona" but he only left $49.99 after the spain & german match.....pls go try G28Hse38 & issue me an FR here....
Old 09-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: gems in lor 18 hse 20

So it's the return of Tirak-ship for you Mr Bebertov? When are u whipping up my favourite Phat Thai for me na?
Old 10-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
So it's the return of Tirak-ship for you Mr Bebertov? When are u whipping up my favourite Phat Thai for me na?
Can general suchinda cook a plate of phat thai for me at 30 baht?
So hows your wanking since u refuse to wait for G10 or G20?
Old 10-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last night went to try G20, went inside OKT said both G10 and G20 still working. After a while G10 come out, not my taste, but quite alright, then G20 come out, mai tu liao ...

Went in chat a bit then start action already, she is very accomodating, when I help her remove her cloths and bra, she help me too, then touch here and there for quite some time, then i drag her to bath better dun waste time.

Bathing is very enjoyable too, she clean me thoroughly and also use her breast move around from behind, etc...nice ...
Overall :

No: G20
face: like a brother said she look like fiona xie, not too exagerate to me, but she si consider pretty and sharp feature.
Boob: C but fake, ok to me
body: slim and just nice
BJ: her BJ is superb, i dun notice when she put in the cab for me durnig the BJ, the whole thing is so smooth and so enjoyable
FJ: I would say she love sex a lot, she know how to please man with different posture and action, I feel so so high when doing with her ...we do until the bell rang, then she ask me got to come this time la...then i quickly finish, shoot and be a satisfied man
RTF: yes for sure
Old 10-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Yeah Bro... Phat Thai anytime can eat la...
Old 11-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
e_vodka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: gems in lor 18 hse 20

Just came back from recee @ G.L. Was strolling ard L20 & L18, and remembered bout the fiona xie lookalike. Went in & G20 was availble. Slight resembance for me,@ 1st look not that chio,but after close up view nt bad..Therefore mai du liao..
Really very service oriented gal no rush,bath with you before & after..Lay with you till the buzzer go off & offer you drinks..

Here is my short fr..
Name: I forgot
Hometown:Changmai
Look: 7.5/10 with some frekles & mole.(seductive & cute to me)
Boobs: 36C
Body: 7.5/10 ( Flat Tummy)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10(accomadating willing to change positions)
AR:Nope
Frenching: Ya
Fingering : Ya
69:Ya(no smell)
GFE: 9/10 (The way she look @ you wa steam sia)
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF : If time permits/She promise will gimme better service cause she not feeling so well today.
Damages: $50

Pls upz my pts if you like my FR..
Old 12-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_vodka View Post
Just came back from recee @ G.L. Was strolling ard L20 & L18, and remembered bout the fiona xie lookalike. Went in & G20 was availble. Slight resembance for me,@ 1st look not that chio,but after close up view nt bad..Therefore mai du liao..
Really very service oriented gal no rush,bath with you before & after..Lay with you till the buzzer go off & offer you drinks..

Here is my short fr..
Name: I forgot
Hometown:Changmai
Look: 7.5/10 with some frekles & mole.(seductive & cute to me)
Boobs: 36C
Body: 7.5/10 ( Flat Tummy)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10(accomadating willing to change positions)
AR:Nope
Frenching: Ya
Fingering : Ya
69:Ya(no smell)
GFE: 9/10 (The way she look @ you wa steam sia)
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF : If time permits/She promise will gimme better service cause she not feeling so well today.
Damages: $50

Pls upz my pts if you like my FR..
I love her BBBJ.. She is really good... Miss her ~~ If only she is not working in G area.. LOLX

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=194269
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1