The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-11-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rivra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for June @ RL 1530 20191101

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749970

OKT: 10/10 - Quick response
Face: 10/10 - Natural pretty, not much makeup
Body: 10/10 - Wow
BBBJ: 9/10
DATY: 10/10 - Wet and no smell
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 - Lot of smile and cuddle
Old 05-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Tora from RL - https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749835

This OKT and his stable is probably one of the more reliable ones around so far. At least no bait and switch This tora is still a uni student from bangkok so still quite inexperienced in my opinion. Only come to sg to make some money while on school holidays

Looks: 9.5/10 like photos, look a bit like jap milf in my opinion
Body: 9.5/10 petite with very nice curves
Boobs: 8/10 nicely shaped just that they are man-made so not very soft but good shape
BBBJ: 7/10 SOP
French: 0/10 she's not interested save for some light kissing on lips
FJ: 9.5/10 boy is she tight, i got no idea how but i surrendered fast
Old 05-11-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
antango2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Clara from The Rising Lust. 5 November 9pm slot.

Been chionging for a few years but finally have a FR worth posting. Chance for a lucky draw doesn't hurt.

One of the best FL experiences I've ever had from FL Dome 1 and 2 (back from the good ol' days of Haonan). Clara's personality shines and she seems like a genuinely nice person.

Okt: 10/10 Quick, clear and friendly with humor thrown in
Face: 7/10 Some blemishes but nothing to reject over
Body: 10/10 No kidding here, her figure is to die for. Watching her dress up after we were done made me want to ravage her all over again.
Boobs: 10/10 Told her she's got the nicest pair I've ever seen but she laughed and said she don't believe.
Bbbj: 8/10 Slow and takes her time with no rush
Fj: 9/10 Accommodating with soft moans, the view of her riding me was heavenly. Couldn't last long.
RTF: Definitely, if vitamin M permits.

The most fun I've had with an FL in a long time. My FR may not mean much but hoping to get something out of the lucky draw!

Last edited by antango2; 07-11-2019 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Clarification on stable and timing.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

spiderakumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have a nice time with guitar from basil

Looks 8 over 10
Service 9 over 10
Attuide 10 over 10

Will be back for more
Old 05-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 5
stevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KARINA SEDUCTION

Finally got a slot with Karina after trying for a few days, I have to agree she is a real gem.
Looks: Definitely acceptable, some minor blemishes due to the climate here, she resides in a country where there is snow daily compared to the humidity here (not Thailand).

Body: Devilish is an understatement. Her figure will put most FLs to shame. Firm, smooth the result of hours of work out in gym.

Boobs: The best set of natural boobs I ever tried. No sag, wonderful shape and those nipples are light brownish.

Pussy: No hair, smooth, soft, tight, wet. Again she said she worked for it in the gym. And it does not have any foul stench emitting. She directed me on where to paint as she arch her body around. Top 3 pussies for me.

Frenching: So passionate!

BBBJ: Not her best skill but she will really try hard. Felt even better in 69 with her breasts pressing on me.

FJ: I asked her to wear the above maid costume, she happily don it, it was one of a kind experience as I slowly strip it off savoring every part of her body along the way. The combination of this costume, her fine fine body, sucking on her soft nipples squeezing her perfect boobs and most importantly that tight pussy, I surrendered my cum in record time. She is very fit also, no hint of tiredness at all.

GFE: Felt like a wife or girlfriend, Karina is so attentive and real. She speaks Thai of course, she speaks english and she even speaks a Scandinavian language, this is unreal! She does not rush me after deed, patiently spending the remaining time chit chatting and showing me photos of countries which I never been to lol. A fine way of passing time. And she is technically still a student (foreign student).

RTF: One session is definitely not enough, going for double sessions asap. She is easily worth more than the damages I paid.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
merolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post
Send this photo to me ask me miss her ornot.. Lol.. Sexy
This girl looked very familiar, did she come before previously under another stable?
Old 05-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
syt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysyt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Karina

Looks: 6/10 looks slightly older, I think the video is quite accurate, just add a bit of age.
Body: 8/10 nice body with minimal fats, clean shaven.
BBBJ: 6/10 not her strongest skill set
Frenching: 0/10 said she bite herself so cannot.
FJ: 8/10, accommodating and hardworking with no complaints. Can ride very well.
GFE: 8/10 offer massage (so so) but points awarded for effort, friendly and nice girl.

RTF no.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Dnova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ammy from SOI69

Looks:7.5, better than what you see in the picture

Body: 9, nice petite, natural and tone body, a bit of abs showing, she told me she likes to excercise. Proportionate boobs and ass. Really nice to grope.

French kissing: 9, really passionate, can continue forever

BBBJ: 8, made sure my whole serpent was wet

FJ:9 allowed me to try out many things. 69 (nice juicy pussy). Riding, doggy, missionary, spooning. No rush, paces herself accordingly for you to enjoy.

GFE:8,sweet and polite. Basic command of English but good enough to talk cock. Gave a massage session after 1st shot. Made sure you are always feeling good throughout the whole session.

Overall really enjoyable experience.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold

Clocking my 3/5 with SilkStockings

FIONA is another Girl Next Door which I very much fall in love when I saw her. My fetish is these young GND like Poly / ITE girls which Bro Silk have been bringing in

Great sex and french like long lost lover!!
PLUS PLUS point is her massage ! Must try good massage by her !!!

Cheers.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

REBECCA 05 NOV
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751729

Seems like this fl is becoming the next Som. lucky i booked early. sad to say that's where the similarities end.

looks pretty much like photos. a little meaty in my opinion but with natural huge tits i believe it's normal. not new to trade but 1st time in SG. 1.5-1.6m medium built with some meat. trimmed pussy, slight tummy. slight sag on her huge natural melons. bbbj above average. fj ... uumm imo it wasn't that good. think she was tired from the hamster wheel the entire day. so i pretty much did all the work... which is okay. however this fl is quite commercial and talks quite straight.... some people might like that. tried to break ice but difficult with this one. she got a bit chatty after a while but i think that was to stall the 2nd mission until end of the session. lost points there.

if you're looking for a commercial grade fuck with big tits to have that dream titjob. you can take her on. i would recommend you treat the session as such though. ie be directive and call the shots. if you're looking for a good time, chill, fuck, relax, fuck then you probably want to give her a miss.

this is my opinion n fr based on what i experienced with her. ymmv. maybe if she wasn't so tired her attitude might be better. hard to say but it wasn't a rtf level experience for me.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booking time : 5th of November 10.30pm slot
Stable : rebornlover
Lady particular : lily.

OKT: as usual very reliable. I think he will forever remember me as I always buy food for the whole house when I arrive. Today no exception, Chicken Rice, koi for everyone (important as i will explain later), and thai food from Golden Mile.

As per all my posts, the game starts even before entering the house, both hands full left a good impression. When I entered, all of them were in the living room playing with their phones or waiting for customers. They all jumped up when seeing good food. I upsell Lily by saying I buy all the food cause of Lily. Giving her face in front of her friends is a huge aphrodisiacs as all the gals wanna snatch me for themselves. Lily suddenly pulled out her breasts and buried my head into those deep valley and said i was hers. Another girl then pulled hers out too and I kenna sandwiched while they bickered over whose. I thank God the timing was so good that I was the only man in the house. Long story short, I was the surprised judge of impromptu beauty pageant in the apartment where they asked me to feel all their boobs and lick their nipples. everyone was a winner cause of all the food and each of them had a Koi sugar boba something. Be smart, the winner of course was Lily!!. She proudly grabbed my crotch and drag me into her room with 2 cups of boba tea (important).

Face: Lily definitely has work done which also means she is quite gorgeous. Especially when she came 3 times, her face in ecstasy is drove me wild.

Body:Very sexy, the pictures doesnt even say enough.. the boobs on those slim figure is just wow. Very creamy skin.

Boobs are man-made but very soft to touch. I cant stop playing with them the whole time.

Bbbj: I skipped it as I was there to Give her pleasure

Shower: For me, I guess her mood was already high because of the living room, the shower was no SOP. It was crazy hands mouth and water everywhere. alot of rubbing and tugging and cleaning. She is very particular about hygiene but I am glad i pass with flying colours according to her.

Licking and French: We kiss and lick each other like no tomorrow. There is simply no describing she cant keep her hands or mouth off me the whole time. Her scent lingers and its perfect. I enjoyed licking her too. as a special prize to me, she allowed me to finger her while my tougue move ard her oyster and ass. Here is part 1 of the boba action. We got a little kinky and started to pour some of the cream onto the pussy and i used my mouth and tougue to slurpe it all out. It was a few mins then she crossed her leg over my head and came cream onto my face.

I flipped her ard and gave her a legit back massage which she totally enjoyed. she said something about me going to service her with food and massage. I said ok. It was quite a lengthy massage but truth be told she needed it. her back was really stiff.

As i massaging her, my member was hitting her sides. she turned ard sideways and gave a coy look, biting her lips a little like a sultry schoolgirl. I recalled she said "I want you to feel good now". No sudden action, just slow and sensual motions, before i knew it, caps on and she was riding me. Her moan was sensational. she is very vocal with dirty words. she rode me till she came. As i mentioned her face when she finished was so sexy that I suddenly thrust her from below. it drove her even more crazy. We moved on to doggy style and finally missionary. something about missionary she liked alot as her moans and dirty talk and her facial expression says it all. In missionary as she was close to her 2nd finish, she thrusted her pelvis upwards matching my motion. the extra piak and deep thrusting caused me to come together with her.

We laid in bed for a while as there was only 1/3 of time left. we talk abit about numerous stuff that I shall not share here but definitely I got passed the customer zone. While drinking her boba, she said she wanted me to have my 2nd shot. slowly i began playing with her boobs and licking the nipples. To give testimonial to her figure, in a teasing manner she poured the boba tea down her valley to her navel. again I licked it all up while she used her hands to make me hard again. in a super duper speed, she somehow got on top of me and rode be again. this time she didnt just gyrate, she lifted her ass up and down so there was actual piston thrusting. That was my kryptonite and i couldnt control. I told her I was coming and she instantly pulled out and wrapped her precious mouth around it.

Left 2 mins so we quickly showered and go dressed. Thankfully the next customer still on the way. My bad. As I was walking out, wife number 2 and 3 asked me to find them next time. They say we were very loud in the bathroom. haha. I jokingly told them I am Lily's and they have to ask her permission.

Rtf : She asked me "you want them lo? you want gangbang chi mai". My answer and i say it truthfully here. Only Lily is enough. Yes I will RTF for sure. I am KCed by Lily that even an apartment filled with other hotties I have to hold the temptation. She is that good.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 5
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750881

Short FR for Tia from Galaxy after my first blood yesterday.
In late afternoon.

Look - 10/10 the first impression is cute 10% discount from pic. But slowly she grows on me. N it is strange that she is all on my mind when I writing FR.
In fact, she is very pretty, much prettier than pic. Just that maybe she too young, still doesn't know how to carry herself to attract a man like other FL does. But this is exactly how she scores.

GFE - 100/10 greeted me at door with sexy lingerie and two melons almost dropping out. All the way smiling throughout the session. One of the best smile I have seen, like a sunshine.

Body - 8.5/10 A little chubby, but it's okay, more like babyfat to me. Definitely young body n haven't given birth yet. Have meat at the right places. Naturally big C boobs and firm to grab.

FJ - 10/10 can accommodate all positions.The best is that after I shot every single soldiers in 2nd time, she still grabbed me tight n asked me to make her cum. Sadly I already ran out of bullets n stamina.
Finished 2nd shot, she somemore buried herself under my arms maciam a kitten. Super like.

Communication - Primary standard English but translator helps. Btw who cares. We both spoke French can already. Lol

Confirm will return.

Overall, she is shy in the beginning, later turned into wild girl. She's really warm, treat me like her bf.
If you are fans of syt/gnd like me, definitely she is the one. I wish to keep her for myself, but gems shine. Lucky me to have her among all the newcoming ladies. Please take care of her.

A real and rare gem. Conclusion, she's the type who I wish to have as gf if I still young.
She looks more chio than in photos.. Young lady with very high gfe.. What u say is right 100/10..plus her service I rate her 9/10..really a gem not to be miss..
Old 06-11-2019, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
lancery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Linda from Mansion stable is real? Or bait and switch?
Old 06-11-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
WaterTest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mena from SS

Very pretty sweet lady with a boob job that's not the best. Nice nipples and tight body.

Body: 9/10
Boobs: 6/10
Painting/fingering: did not allow
Kissing: light with no add on
FJ: 7/10 accommodating
AJ: 7/10 easy access

Rtf: she returns soon
Old 06-11-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hyper652004 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jenny from Basil Leaves

Saw that there was a promo running $110/90/2 so gave the stable a call. Discrete hotel in a central area. Clean room and comfy bed.

SYT with great GFE. She hugged me and started Frenching me the moment I stepped into the room. We spent a good 15 mins just kissing and groping each other fully clothed. Makes me feel like a teenager again. Slowly stripping each other really increased the pleasure and anticipation. Jenny is like a poly girl with a developing breast so not for boob lovers. She makes up for it with a great attitude and gives a to die for BBBJ. She spent a great deal of time sucking my dick and balls. Its difficult to find a WL who gives a great BJ that I offloaded my load into her mouth. She enjoys being painted and was very wet during the deed.

She doesn't speak english but with Mr Google translating for us we managed to communicate pretty well. Will RTF if finances allow but I understand that she will be here till the 15th. Really sweet girl who was great company and definitely not a time watcher. Be gentle with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1