The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tanderric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New TN along Selegie

Hi Brudders, I was passing by saw a new shop on the 2nd floor in one of the bldgs along Selegie stretch yesterday...quite near the Singaporepools HQ. The shop is next to a coffeeshop. A few pretty sexy and tall PRCs inside. Any brudders tried that place b4?
Old 05-04-2006, 01:26 PM
apple228210

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: New TN along Selegie

Obviously an advertisement .. going by the join date of the poster.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tanderric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak..no lah. I not the boss or what there (though I wish....so I can go n test goods :P). I've been reading this forum for a long time liaoz just that I haven't post anything b4. So I just joined today n started to post lor. U can check other threads that I've participate in posting FR.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

this shop has oredi been mentioned b4 in 1 of d recent threads. shop name is sky-something. its beside 1 of d kopi shop which offers d tastiest curry puffs (IMO lah) in sg. u can chk out d thread.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:45 AM
apple228210

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanderric
Alamak..no lah. I not the boss or what there (though I wish....so I can go n test goods :P). I've been reading this forum for a long time liaoz just that I haven't post anything b4. So I just joined today n started to post lor. U can check other threads that I've participate in posting FR.
OK. OK. My apologies!
Old 06-04-2006, 05:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Brudders, I was passing by saw a new shop on the 2nd floor in one of the bldgs along Selegie stretch yesterday...quite near the Singaporepools HQ. The shop is next to a coffeeshop. A few pretty sexy and tall PRCs inside. Any brudders tried that place b4?
Dun ask, just post FR ok
Old 06-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siakster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i saw a few sexy prcs there. but the coffeshop next door got so many ppl and the que snake towards the entrance of the tn. u tell me how to go in.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Yes, there is this Sky King massage place beside the eating place at the 2nd floor of Parklane. Went in and got this cute lady called Xixi.

Massage was not bad, she is young but skills got a little bit, not anyhow press press. Later after turning around, her sexy fingers aroused the thigh areas and she noticed that my little bro has awakened and asked if want any service.

Seeing she's quite fresh looking, went for a FJ, so she went out to get a CD. Back and action started. Went missionary first, after like 2 mins of pumping i felt her body shivering and gosh, she cummed already, i felt her pu**y and very wet haha. So turned her ard for doggie of few mins and she cummed again. Got her to stand up for a few more doggie mins and finally cummed in her in missionary.

Quite exciting as the room is just along the pathway outside, though got wallpaper pasted on the glass window, u know that people are walking past downstairs. haha

After cleaning up, she gave me a "Good" thumb sign not once but 2 times, wow, tat gives me lots of confidence haa
Old 13-04-2006, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siakster
i saw a few sexy prcs there. but the coffeshop next door got so many ppl and the que snake towards the entrance of the tn. u tell me how to go in.
if u wanna taste nice fruits sometimes muz b more daring a bit.

try d tactics like wat i observe some bros do - keh keh walk past d shop, take a quick glance which gals r swee n aim yr target 1st, check that d coast ahead is clear, then quickly make a u-turn back to d shop.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
samsavf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New TN along Selegie

Hi Bros,

Went to recce yesterday, Sky Massage has 3 girls. All 6.5 to 7.5 (Maybe I a bit high expectation.) Decided to try one of them, call remember the name.

The massage was non existent. Her figure was 7.5 not much boobs. Smooth skin though. The BJ with condom was too quick. FJ was okay, willing to please.

Damage: entry fee $30 + $120 (But I bargain till $110)

Thks 4 ur patience bros. Up my points if possible.
Old 16-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Went to this TN for a massage at around 9pm+, they were about to close when i walked in and chose this sweet girl, called yan zi.

Have a quick massage on the back and then turned around when i put my hand on her waist. She got the hint and rubba rubba my little bro, which i asked wad are her prices. Went for FJ at $80 and she went out to get rubber and came back to strip.

Nice slim body, kissed and sucked boobs and quickly placed her on the massage table and rocked her hard. Flipped ard and doggie, slamming into her hard, to make that Piak Piak sound and finally cummed.

Overall not bad, saw another cute girl, might try her instead next time.

Enjoy
Old 16-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Always got a pink C+ cupper station there. Lousy HJ still asking for $50.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1