The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Other Methods of Loving Someone

Go bros and sis,

For the usual couple and even friends, there's usually 5 ways we show our love and accept the love of others (touch, words, time, gifts, service).

I meet someone recently who has a very special INFP personality type and she is someone who acts and lives her life completely differently from all other girls I know. She fascinates me to no end and I freely admit I'm infatuated with her, thoroughly.

However, she's a very private person, she shuns the limelight and attention, and she very rarely opens up to others.

Whenever she's willing to share some of her troubles with me, I have this terrible want to solve her problems for her, to support and love her, to let her know I'm there for her.

Unfortunately, all these only makes her feel I'm coming on too strongly and it pressures her.

I need help. What can I do instead? Anyone else with similar experience?
Old 17-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Other Methods of Loving Someone

Don't know what is INFP but from your descriptions, she is a complicated person & let me tell you honestly from experience. A female with complex character & mood swings is the last person on earth you'll want to love because she'll just drain your life away.

You're in the infatuation stage, it is one-sided affair, your side. But if you can move her & be her earth-shattering man in life then congratulations because you just found a woman who'll worship you when she falls in love with you.

Before that. Try to understand her more & see what game she's playing. Men are always intrigued by the suspense & play-hard-to-get feeling from women, don't fall too deep & you'll be fine. Have fun fishing & good luck!

Btw, the Art in fishing is not pulling hard. You bait, you wait, she tug, u pull & let go, pull & let go then reel-in hard once the bite is strong & even that u need to weigh the prize as your line ($, time, love) might break. Sometimes we cut the line if the prize is not worthwhile.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
A female with complex character & mood swings is the last person on earth you'll want to love because she'll just drain your life away.
You sure sound like you have experience xD

I won't deny it. You're totally right. It's also part of my design fault that I find independent, complex, but seemingly vulnerable women my absolute weakness.

I used to want someone who was a little similar and it tore me apart in the end. This round I'm heading eyes wide open, and .. Well, I don't intend to actually WANT a romantic relationship with her.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
But if you can move her & be her earth-shattering man in life then congratulations because you just found a woman who'll worship you when she falls in love with you.
Well, even with all those if she is of complex character & mood swings, stay clear.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don't know what is INFP but from your descriptions, she is a complicated person & let me tell you honestly from experience. A female with complex character & mood swings is the last person on earth you'll want to love because she'll just drain your life away.

You're in the infatuation stage, it is one-sided affair, your side. But if you can move her & be her earth-shattering man in life then congratulations because you just found a woman who'll worship you when she falls in love with you.

Before that. Try to understand her more & see what game she's playing. Men are always intrigued by the suspense & play-hard-to-get feeling from women, don't fall too deep & you'll be fine. Have fun fishing & good luck!

Btw, the Art in fishing is not pulling hard. You bait, you wait, she tug, u pull & let go, pull & let go then reel-in hard once the bite is strong & even that u need to weigh the prize as your line ($, time, love) might break. Sometimes we cut the line if the prize is not worthwhile.
Well Said!

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 28-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

The truth is when a woman fall in love. She behaves like a little girl. She will do small little things for u. She basically loves you for everything. Even when u are your at your worst .
True love is unconditional. That is my view.
Old 28-11-2015, 07:08 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviankoh View Post
The truth is when a woman fall in love. She behaves like a little girl. She will do small little things for u. She basically loves you for everything. Even when u are your at your worst .
Any advice how to make that woman dont love me anymore (or love me less) besides letting her know I love someone else
Old 28-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Any advice how to make that woman dont love me anymore (or love me less) besides letting her know I love someone else
But if it's true love, so easy to waiver meh? This one i cant advice
Old 28-11-2015, 08:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
But if it's true love, so easy to waiver meh? This one i cant advice
Yes I know it is not easy that why I ask. What I may try is become a small white face and borrow money from her. Let see if I success
Old 28-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Whenever she's willing to share some of her troubles with me, I have this terrible want to solve her problems for her, to support and love her, to let her know I'm there for her.
well being there for her is more than enough.
sometimes they dont want us to provide a helping hand, at most just a listening ear.

if she's an independent lady, she will solve her own problems.
but do remember everyone has their own baggage, make sure those issues do not become yours else it will be a emotionally draining experience for you.
and the worst part is the possibility that you might end up being friend zone by her.

Last edited by arsenal_84; 29-11-2015 at 12:14 AM.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Yes I know it is not easy that why I ask. What I may try is become a small white face and borrow money from her. Let see if I success
Aiyoh. No comments. I pity her.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4825 / Power: 11
ProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alice view is same ka ...

2ND List - Lamborghini, powerkid, lonelyheart, SimplyUnperfect, esssinine, izaaat, charcoalfilter, Hurricane88, DrPussy, S.B.Y.1, TwinTowers, Exbro, zl1983, cloudy80, meatvegelove, Anitamui, CumExplorer, Jay Chou
Old 28-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well said...
Old 29-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectAlice View Post
Alice view is same ka ...
Hugs dearie great minds think alike. I also like one guy but i have not revealed to him. Hmm....
Old 29-11-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4825 / Power: 11
ProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond reputeProjectAlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hugs dearie great minds think alike. I also like one guy but i have not revealed to him. Hmm....
Jaa ... hugs hugs + jub jub 555
me too ka ... Alice not tell him yet na ...

2ND List - Lamborghini, powerkid, lonelyheart, SimplyUnperfect, esssinine, izaaat, charcoalfilter, Hurricane88, DrPussy, S.B.Y.1, TwinTowers, Exbro, zl1983, cloudy80, meatvegelove, Anitamui, CumExplorer, Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1