The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-12-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockedin View Post
dude that pic is not Luna? wrong name?
thanks for pointing out, I checked with the OKT. he said he typo the name Luna instead of Nuni.. now make me wonder if its a typo or he just promote a girl thats available at that time.. I didnt check their pics as i was supposedly going for Pearl at that day and he suggest i should go for tarma so the price is good and get 1 more girl, why not. I didnt left disappointed that day. Maybe an honest mistake by OKT but to any bros who book girls, no matter 2P 3P or 4P should check all the pics first. Anyway i plan to visit the other 2 in the next few days so no harm trying all 4 too.
Old 22-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockedin View Post
dude that pic is not Luna? wrong name?
Looks more like Pearl and Nuni. My question is, where is the lesbian tarma option on DS's page? Don't see any.
Old 22-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=757154

Sonia Seduction68
Look: 9/10 very sweet
Body: 8/10 Smooth slim body with tattoos are her back. Fats free. Near hourglass figure. Natural boobs not big.
French: 9/10 Really non stop frenching. Suck my tongue for fun.
BBBJ: Suck kk bird damn well. Can do some deepthroat but not easy for her small mouth.
FJ: Wild passionate rider. Took a long hard bonk in doggy with 0 complaints.
GFE: REALLY SHINE HERE. Can see she takes her job seriously aiming to please.
RTF: RESOUNDING YES.
Old 22-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Looks more like Pearl and Nuni. My question is, where is the lesbian tarma option on DS's page? Don't see any.
I was told Luna and Nuni does lesbian tarma by the OKT, while any other combination is normal tarma. but best is double check again with the OKT.
Old 22-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by haulier92 View Post
Landofsmiles, Rainbow, ThaiX, Chivas are all bait and switch.
Upped you for this bro.
Personally kena from Chivas!
Old 22-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
hatsm is one of the Best!hatsm is one of the Best!hatsm is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Been away for awhile from writing FR as most of the bonks are rather disappointing ones...
Saw new stable and this girl has been receiving quite a number of positive reviews lately, so decided to try out for myself.

Lady - Sea (Basil Leave)

Location - 7/10 hotel in central area near outram. Minus points due to two single beds and small towel. (OKT should book room with queen bed)
Look - 8/10 slight blemishes with rather fair skin tone. She looks like 25 to 27yo.
Body - 9/10 my type of body, meat at right places. Those who looking for model type slim body can look elsewhere. Enhanced boobs which is quite seasoned and very solid perky butt. Standing doggy in front of mirror is damn shiok!
BBBJ - 8/10 not very skillful with her tongue/mouth but try very hard to please you. Blow me for quite some time with occational DT for quite awhile. Took in DT CIM for second shot like a champ!!!
FJ - 9/10 she loves painting and damn wet after 69, no need KY. Only tried missionary, doggy and standing doggy positions. Standing doggy in front of the mirror was the highlight of the session.
GFE - 10/10 friendly and open. Nonstop cuddling and kissing from start to end!
Old 22-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EpicBoySchool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2 of my FR for Jessie & Luna.

Luna is from dirty secret.

Go for her one day after Jessie due to my love for girls with body art. Love girls with Ang kong!! Look damn bitch to me lah.
Luna is different from Jessie in in terms of her fruits. Her's organic one hor. Natural soft mangos.

Looks: 9/10 She looks similar to the pics, but during my time with her. she make up gao. No chance see arga arga without make up chio a not.

Body: 9/10 Slim and swee. Skin tone not as white as jessie. But still damn good. A little bit of meat. like 5% more from perfect. But syt body still.

kkk: 10/10 Fan jian face give me during kkk. I like!

Sex: 9/10 fucking good. Minus 1 point only because she a bit shy and hold back her moans a little. If not feel more shiok!

GF feeling can lah. No see phone one. just a bit more shy. But can feel the very gf gf ps ps feeling from her. A little more teasing and can fan jian like her kkk then it will be damn good.
Old 22-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10749 / Power: 24
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

KitKat from Reborn Lover - 21/12 2am

Attempted to book after drinking session at 1.30am, lucky OKT still responsive.

Location: East (driver friendly for parking) However very dark area when at night, no street lamps etc.
OKT: service top notch as per usual

Face: very cute SYT type, can tell invested quite abit on face
Body: small size, with some tummy fats or baby fats
Boobs: enhanced and big, can tell its heavy as her back is hunched alittle
BBBJ: skillful but not in the top 10 in my life
Catbath: i took quite awhile to shower by myself, trying to wash my drunkness away
FJ: finished 1 shot only by missionary, took quite awhile. guys should know not easy to cum when u're drunk
Damage: 160 + 50 tip

Overall: when she first opened the door, could tell that she looks tired, maybe too much customer or is it i came at 2am. But when its time for work, could see that she put effort in. Spent the last 30 mins chit-chatting with her since i cant go for my 2nd shot while she giving me a back massage. Heard she's going back before New Year, those into SYT should visit her. Got her LINE contact to stay in touch, told her i'll be going to BKK end of month, could meet up if we have time. I dozed off till 3.45am she also didnt wake me up, lucky didnt get scolded by OKT for overshot of time. (no road blocks along the way too, lucky day)

RTF: yes, but i dont think i have the time.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand

Last edited by zhaoxin; 22-12-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Old 22-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Pow97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name : elva
Look : 9/10
Body : 8/10
Boob : C(Natural, soft and white)
HJ : didn't try
BJ : 9/10 ( like to suck )
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
Overall : 8/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 140 (2fj)
RTF : yes
Old 22-12-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
I was told Luna and Nuni does lesbian tarma by the OKT, while any other combination is normal tarma. but best is double check again with the OKT.
Ok thanks bro
Old 22-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffry View Post
Thanks bro cydus for the update and keeping all aware. Humm. So we can concur that LandofSmiles and Venus are under the same Org...

... looks like my interest for Venus Models have to KIV for a while until some positive FR comes up. Lol 😂. ..
I am afraid you might be disappointed to know. Positive FR also might not be real.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 22-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Sora @ Mansion

After over 10-days of road trip, took a connecting flight into SG to arrive at 5:30am. Having starved from action, started surfing SBF and found "Sora" looking KAWAII with glasses from Mansion, and set to ping OKT after a "hearty" local breakfast...sick of "Ang-Moh" breakfast..bros who travel extensively would understand what I mean. 😁😁

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=757184 

Looks: 90% resemble photo....what you see is what you get.

Complextion: from Changmai, not fair, but lightly tanned. Smooth SILKY skin, great feel when gliding your fingers over her body.

Tattoos: both her tights, full back (tattoo to be completed), upper left shoulder and arm (very nicely done).

Body: beautiful to admire even with cloth. Without the barrier, nice "womanly" curves, with slight tummy but not fat... Nice bottom for reverse cowgal and doggie.. Not saggy but meaty enough to provide the *piak* sound and ripple effects that's stimulating to the mojo... 😘

Boob: Natural, Full with sensitive erected nips...very suckable...moans while being suckled...😋

BBBJ: managed to tucked those braces, worked hard, however area for improvement.. suction isn't strong...but deep throat and tongue to stimulate to hardness

Painting: spread her legs to be greeted by a beautiful petalled, smelless abalone. Dived in and savour while soft moan she made endorsed the pleasure.

FJ: very accommodating, with tight orifice...and it felt good with each thrust, especially in reverse cowgal and doggie. The sight (vibration of her bottom) and sound of her moan plus *piak* of flesh colliding, had me surrender my troops. 2nd shot went for missionary, cowgal, than to reverse cowgal, and doggie (yes again)...followed by "THE END".... Hahahaha.. Damn shiok...

GFE: A* for Sora. Very high in this section, especially after session, instead of shower, will cuddle up......like GF after sex...will melt one you know... 😁😁😁

RTF: so close to my home, may visit her for Christmas Day session.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jakesdxb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Commend Bro Silk for smooth and prompt communications. Went through Bro Silks stable of Michelle, Alice, Jewel Dec 7 - Dec 8 with plans to return. Beautiful girls who are enthusiastic and responsive. Thanks Bro.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

Thailuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi bros. Newbie here. Can anyone recommend a Thai SYT who can rape me? Looking for commando type thanks.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

Nuru From RebornLover

Long time no come out play play, so come back first need to suppork my favorite stable RL.

Looks:
Nuru is somewhere mid 20 plus lady who at the first look don'y "WOW" but i was feeling promising of her body from the video gif posted in her profile.
Body is slim with a flat tummy and a healthy looking size for the rest of her body. Please do take note that healthy looking meaning she got meat, not skin and bones. but just right amount. Not means fat.

Gfe:
Very friendly and nice girl greeting me from the door and brought me to the room and left new towels beside me and sat down asking if i wanna rest or shower first. This caught me by surprise cause this actually made me wanna give her extra plus points for not rushing to start anything. So i build a little feeling with her chatting causally for a 5 mins before going off to take a shower. Very nice and caring in shower with a slight bit of teasing. Her KC poison goes slow and un-rushed. Power!

Pussy:
The crucial area revealed. SHAVED pussy, but growing a bit liao. still clean clean one. Wet wet one also. Feeling how slippery is the internal while in the shower. Painted her pussy back in the room. Aroy mak na!

XXX:
Blows bare with some really good tongue skills, swirling and licking and flicking. She damn on to try cause i told her oral part very important to me. But i also paint her gao gao.
Sex damn good too. She experienced in many positions and is opened to try what i wanted. Very good effort there!
CIM x 2!!!

Location: Cute place cause easy for me to go. Silent and peaceful!
OKT: Needs no introduction. always been good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1