The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-03-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lungar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by godslayer007 View Post
Haha today's lunch was plain and simple, but while we were eating, the grp was engaging in conversation and my constant stupid remarks kept making her laugh. She kept slapping my arm and resting her hands on my wrist.

She just jio-ed for drinks this friday.
Any zaogeng today?
Old 14-03-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by godslayer007 View Post
Haha today's lunch was plain and simple, but while we were eating, the grp was engaging in conversation and my constant stupid remarks kept making her laugh. She kept slapping my arm and resting her hands on my wrist.

She just jio-ed for drinks this friday.
showing signs tht she might b into u bro.
lucky u.
Old 14-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

i remembered my sec 2 camp.... was at some water adventure park... i was sitting infront and the young instructor in fbt was infront of me giving me a briefing... happened i look up and the fbt inner lining was away from her hairy pussy... super hair gal.. too bad i din dare to take her number... should be late 30s now
Old 15-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

I was at Marinabay sand hotel skypool yesterday. I saw a Angmo doing sun tanning at the pool chair at late morning and saw her nipple for about 3 sec twice when she took off her bikini strap and putting on time.. Her nipple was pinkish color and have a instant hard on.......
Old 15-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
I was at Marinabay sand hotel skypool yesterday. I saw a Angmo doing sun tanning at the pool chair at late morning and saw her nipple for about 3 sec twice when she took off her bikini strap and putting on time.. Her nipple was pinkish color and have a instant hard on.......
wow lucky u den.
Old 15-03-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Was at my gf's house and her younger sister was at home also. Noticed she was not wearing bra, I begin to try to notice her to catch some zaogeng. True enough, she came to the living room wearing a singlet and bent down to get something from the living room table. Best is she was hanging her spectacles on her front singlet and when she bent down, could see her boobs in full view. Nice B cup boobs that day.
Old 15-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
DoctorGoodie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Was at my gf's house and her younger sister was at home also. Noticed she was not wearing bra, I begin to try to notice her to catch some zaogeng. True enough, she came to the living room wearing a singlet and bent down to get something from the living room table. Best is she was hanging her spectacles on her front singlet and when she bent down, could see her boobs in full view. Nice B cup boobs that day.
Maybe she's trying to tease you
Old 16-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How old is she?
Old 22-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
How old is she?
18 years old.. still young and innocent.
Old 23-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

have u all notice that the skirts of ITE girls are getting
extremely short including the guai ones?

the moment they sit down, all expose full thigh and panties
Old 23-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Recently saw an influencer, when she lean forward her sleeveless dress opened up at the top, showing full B/C cup & her black bra Kept tailing her to see more but no raisin
Old 24-03-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
18 years old.. still young and innocent.
Very nice! Pls share more of her zaogengs in future
Old 24-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Recently saw an influencer, when she lean forward her sleeveless dress opened up at the top, showing full B/C cup & her black bra Kept tailing her to see more but no raisin
care to share which influencer is she bro?
thanks
Old 24-03-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuggingPartner View Post
Very nice! Pls share more of her zaogengs in future
This week manage to see her zaogeng again. She was wearing some sports attire at home without bra. Then she was lying on her stomach on the sofa using her phone. Her top just open in full view infront of me. Had a good 5 mins looking at her young boobs
Old 24-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
kjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This week manage to see her zaogeng again. She was wearing some sports attire at home without bra. Then she was lying on her stomach on the sofa using her phone. Her top just open in full view infront of me. Had a good 5 mins looking at her young boobs
Your gf din ask her to dress up properly?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1