The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried KK of 1667. Brief FR is given here.

Name : KK
Ht : 1.73 m
Wt : 55 kg
Hometown : Dongbei
Homebase : 1667
Debut : Oct 2016 (but worked only the past 10 days thereabout)
Experience : prior KTV experience, but not into varied sexual service

Face: Overall pleasant, fair complexion, exudes an unassuming and nice personality
Body: Well-proportioned sexy body for her height, perky butt, nice long legs, long black and brown hair to mid-rib (hair will become messy when frenching and sex begin), she claimed she tend to sweat when she becomes excited.
Boobs: A+ cup (not for boobs lover) small brown areola and small nipples use boobs to massage
Skin: towards the fair side, smooth except for heat rash developed in chin and below neck area
Pre-shower action : Some frenching
Catbath & bbbj: taught her how to do tongue licking and rolling catbath; deep-throat bbbj and dick head licking, great licking of dick tip (she did this very well on her own accord), could feel that not only her pussy was quickly wet but her body too, through her sweat.
AR: taught her to do simple AR. quite accurate tongue penetration. Not that sensual (not a fan of AR anyway). Told her to pull my dick back and do licking and bj.
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked and painted her pussy
Kiss/French: very good natural frencher, tongue fight, rolling in your mouth, sometimes her hair get in the way.
FJ: sex in cowgal (a short while) and missionary positions; had a long enjoyable ecstatic fuck session; she was simply mesmerised my dick thrusting inside her pussy (and me??); could feel our sweaty body gliding over each other as we frenched intimately and as I looked on her, I know she was in cloud nine. She told me she could not control herself from cumming. Told her she should just relax, enjoy and let loose. She wanted to know what other WLs lovingly do to me. Told her a couple of gals just jump from the bed into my arms when I am standing and she did just that! I was stunned ... next time I must say those less than 50 kg can do that!
RTF : Surely yes!
Had a steamy rtf with KK today. She could not recall our first encounter, as reported above, some 6 mths ago. Her heat rash in the chin and below the neck area were completely gone, having adapted to our weather. She does not do AR. She gave me wonderful frenching and long passionate bbbj and I painted her pink pussy. We sex in the cowride and missionary positions for well over 50 mins. It was a a most sweaty, tiring but shiokolicious session! She said she climaxed 3 times and exclaimed "You are superman!". KK said she will not forget me anymore!
Old 27-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster
There is one tall newbie with hair dyed ash color... anybody knows her name?
Old 28-06-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this 1.65m tall 56 kg newbie named Tina. She has a prominent ash colour (mix of light brown, grey and black) dyed hair, pleasant to pretty MILF with medium mouth and thick lips. She has prior experience in this trade before. Her body bears firm muscle. (She boasts she could play badminton for 2 to 3 hours.) Her boobs are B- and saggy and has slight waist flab. Her service (frenching, catbath, AR, finger tingling) is truly good. She allows pussy painting - find it pinkish and surprisingly small! Told her we are going to have a great time and indeed it was so! When she first rode on me in cowgal, I penetrated in her pussy so deeply that she orgased in glee in no time! Her hard gasping, frenching and gripping ensued! We had two rounds of sex in missionary position. Her pussy could grip my dick for some time ... but not towards the end! She was a totally spent force in the end! She had to rest on the bed for some ten minutes or so. I gave her gentle smooches and stroking. (This was a similar reaction when I had Amy of 2058 for the first time last year! Perhaps she has returned to China) It's wonderful to have such a bonk!
Old 28-06-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried this 1.65m tall 56 kg newbie named Tina. She has a prominent ash colour (mix of light brown, grey and black) dyed hair, pleasant to pretty MILF with medium mouth and thick lips. She has prior experience in this trade before. Her body bears firm muscle. (She boasts she could play badminton for 2 to 3 hours.) Her boobs are B- and saggy and has slight waist flab. Her service (frenching, catbath, AR, finger tingling) is truly good. She allows pussy painting - find it pinkish and surprisingly small! Told her we are going to have a great time and indeed it was so! When she first rode on me in cowgal, I penetrated in her pussy so deeply that she orgased in glee in no time! Her hard gasping, frenching and gripping ensued! We had two rounds of sex in missionary position. Her pussy could grip my dick for some time ... but not towards the end! She was a totally spent force in the end! She had to rest on the bed for some ten minutes or so. I gave her gentle smooches and stroking. (This was a similar reaction when I had Amy of 2058 for the first time last year! Perhaps she has returned to China) It's wonderful to have such a bonk!
Haven't been to this house in a while. How are the rooms like? Got mirrors on the side and ceiling?
Old 28-06-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Haven't been to this house in a while. How are the rooms like? Got mirrors on the side and ceiling?
There are mirrors on one side and at the ceiling. Room lights could be dimmed. Mattress sufficiently firm for a great romp. The room is not so new though.
Old 28-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
I did not have such as a steamy session as our bro possibly of two reasons. First I may not be as handsome, presentable and eloquent as him and therefore he got much better services. Second I may be biased as I do not like girls with heavy tattoos on their bodies and also girls with deflated or flat breast.

Sorry bro.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
I did not have such as a steamy session as our bro possibly of two reasons. First I may not be as handsome, presentable and eloquent as him and therefore he got much better services. Second I may be biased as I do not like girls with heavy tattoos on their bodies and also girls with deflated or flat breast.

Sorry bro.
Thanks for your imaginative description of me and your fair comments on Tina's boobs and tattoos. I took a closer look at the animal's face at her back - it is a fox or wolf's face (no larger than 50 cts coin) atop an elongated "dragon-like" body down the spine!
Old 28-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Thanks for your imaginative description of me and your fair comments on Tina's boobs and tattoos. I took a closer look at the animal's face at her back - it is a fox or wolf's face (no larger than 50 cts coin) atop an elongated "dragon-like" body down the spine!
Her AngKong not as much as ex Ding Ding @ 0819
Old 29-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You tried the tin peiling here yet bro unfit?
Old 29-06-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You tried the tin peiling here yet bro unfit?
Meet people session @ Friday
Old 29-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
All these yrs, I have never had any fierce animal (tiger, fox, snake or dragon etc) staring at me while fucking WLs in GL. Mostly flowers, butterfly, phoenix, a small bird or a gentle ladybird. Didn't bother me much!
Old 29-06-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Meet people session @ Friday
Ok. Let me know your vote by then...
Old 15-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
AnNi(1667)

AnNi(1667)....22 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Pig)....demure sweet young GND looker(who cld either pass off as a sweet poly/uni gal or young teacher/OL when she wore her non prescription black specs + shirt/long skirt attire!)....large roundish fresh face, wears little makeup, lovely almond shaped black eyes, shapely nose, soft lips n soft tongue, long straight dark brown hair wif end curls, when she wears her long hair down flowing looks more winsome n pretty(especially upclose)....163cm ht, firm longish legs.....perky A+ cup boobs wif gumdrop brown nipples...normal young slim bod(49+kg wt), nice shaped back.....perky juicy ass....pussy a tad bushy, small flaps, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high!....smiley soft spoken innocent demeanour gentle girly mm who speaks quite gd english!......v submissive wif xiao niao yi ren allure.....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit i suspect a sweet young sharp smart cookie, Sichuan mm lah!.....delicious natural passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go wif her lovely eyes wide open, deep n intense, v shiok!

Shower....natural high gf feel n sight action!....shower water cascading on our backs, embrace, french, jap av style french, rub cock on pussy, great eyecontact.....did this for sometime, v natural passionate sensuous!....soothing soapy massage of me neck n shoulders, she has gd massuese hands!....full head deepthroat bbbj, suction is not bad....towelled me dry at the end, gd touch!...

Bed....just went wif the flow, as totally natural high gf feel n sight wif strong submissive gentle caring demeanour exuding fm her!.....intense natural frenching on tap at all times....embrace, cuddle, me fingering her clit n she hj.....then she on top, gd feel of her tits, bod, pussy, ass n legs....she moves sideways n licks/sucks me nipples while giving me access to her tits n pussy - me licking/sucking her boobs/nipples n fingering her clit n outer pussy lips, wetness wif gasps fm her!....no AR but nice lick of perineum.....gd lick n suck of balls.....bbbj slurpy wet takes her time, agn wif full head deepthroat....now auto 69, me alternating between tonguefu n fingering her pussy while licking her clit, her pussy feels quite tight, she now jerking wif soft moans, wetness!....

My turn....did me usual routine.....feeling n sight fm her still natural high gf mode, passionate sensuous + gentle submissive!.....sucked n squeezed her tits, she soft moans, hands caressing me hair, squirming......combo tonguefu n fingering of clit n pussy, her body reactions more intense, moans louder!....frenched her letting her taste her own cuntjuice then went bk for more solid bbbj while i fingered her pussy real deep n fast, dripping wet now!....

Fj natural high intense passionate sensuous.....her pussy wet n quite tight....she has stamina n can take a pounding.....all std positions....misch she spread her legs wide wif her hands, v nice fit fuck felt deep tight, her eyes looking intensely at me, frenching....spooning, lifted one leg up, turned her head to french, gd mirror effects....doggie, she reached a hand bk to grip me hand on her ass, me turned her head to french, nice mirror views, gd bounce n cushion!.....asian cowgal she slowly built up momentum then pumped me hard n fast, leaned fwd to french.....ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n french squeeze of her ass gdbye she now in her young teacher/OL attire wif specs on, v fun n shiok

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....fab natural high gf caring submissive sex!.....high intimacy level + gd company + not a timewatcher....not the typical gl whore experience, saying tat think she has strong subtle kc charms, Sichuan mm lah!!....definite gem....
Old 17-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
lustysinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna :

Long time never post here, was attached to China for quite a while. Came back yesterday , called Anna and realize she is going back soon, straight away dashed to 1667 to look for her.

Got a slot with her just now, the feeling is even better today as she really misses me. ( that's what she say lah) She was wet even before I inserted. So I think is true lah or maybe I am naive.

Well anyway, like old times, her moaning was great, her gfe is high, her tits seems bigger, maybe put on weight haha, and she still looks like a foxy milf, which really turns me on.

Will definitely rtf soon before she go back.
Old 29-01-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19447 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AnNi(1667)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
AnNi(1667)....22 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Pig)....demure sweet young GND looker(who cld either pass off as a sweet poly/uni gal or young teacher/OL when she wore her non prescription black specs + shirt/long skirt attire!)....large roundish fresh face, wears little makeup, lovely almond shaped black eyes, shapely nose, soft lips n soft tongue, long straight dark brown hair wif end curls, when she wears her long hair down flowing looks more winsome n pretty(especially upclose)....163cm ht, firm longish legs.....perky A+ cup boobs wif gumdrop brown nipples...normal young slim bod(49+kg wt), nice shaped back.....perky juicy ass....pussy a tad bushy, small flaps, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high!....smiley soft spoken innocent demeanour gentle girly mm who speaks quite gd english!......v submissive wif xiao niao yi ren allure.....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit i suspect a sweet young sharp smart cookie, Sichuan mm lah!.....delicious natural passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go wif her lovely eyes wide open, deep n intense, v shiok!

Shower....natural high gf feel n sight action!....shower water cascading on our backs, embrace, french, jap av style french, rub cock on pussy, great eyecontact.....did this for sometime, v natural passionate sensuous!....soothing soapy massage of me neck n shoulders, she has gd massuese hands!....full head deepthroat bbbj, suction is not bad....towelled me dry at the end, gd touch!...

Bed....just went wif the flow, as totally natural high gf feel n sight wif strong submissive gentle caring demeanour exuding fm her!.....intense natural frenching on tap at all times....embrace, cuddle, me fingering her clit n she hj.....then she on top, gd feel of her tits, bod, pussy, ass n legs....she moves sideways n licks/sucks me nipples while giving me access to her tits n pussy - me licking/sucking her boobs/nipples n fingering her clit n outer pussy lips, wetness wif gasps fm her!....no AR but nice lick of perineum.....gd lick n suck of balls.....bbbj slurpy wet takes her time, agn wif full head deepthroat....now auto 69, me alternating between tonguefu n fingering her pussy while licking her clit, her pussy feels quite tight, she now jerking wif soft moans, wetness!....

My turn....did me usual routine.....feeling n sight fm her still natural high gf mode, passionate sensuous + gentle submissive!.....sucked n squeezed her tits, she soft moans, hands caressing me hair, squirming......combo tonguefu n fingering of clit n pussy, her body reactions more intense, moans louder!....frenched her letting her taste her own cuntjuice then went bk for more solid bbbj while i fingered her pussy real deep n fast, dripping wet now!....

Fj natural high intense passionate sensuous.....her pussy wet n quite tight....she has stamina n can take a pounding.....all std positions....misch she spread her legs wide wif her hands, v nice fit fuck felt deep tight, her eyes looking intensely at me, frenching....spooning, lifted one leg up, turned her head to french, gd mirror effects....doggie, she reached a hand bk to grip me hand on her ass, me turned her head to french, nice mirror views, gd bounce n cushion!.....asian cowgal she slowly built up momentum then pumped me hard n fast, leaned fwd to french.....ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n french squeeze of her ass gdbye she now in her young teacher/OL attire wif specs on, v fun n shiok

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....fab natural high gf caring submissive sex!.....high intimacy level + gd company + not a timewatcher....not the typical gl whore experience, saying tat think she has strong subtle kc charms, Sichuan mm lah!!....definite gem....

rating : 88/100 pts ; enjoy my time with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1