The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 04-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
babestobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Wa this thread very long didn't update. No bros have been going down? I think the lb seen there gone. :/
Old 04-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Sorry typo. Scene*
Old 06-03-2015, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Just went down to lorong 16....plenty LB there standard so so only...had a looker name soda.... service wise can give it a miss..pre-op but very very shy won't even let you see.... thight hole and claims first time in SG..... I think geylang standards dropping too much alr, no quality control....
Old 06-03-2015, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Wondering anyone got the contact of Nadia?
I also looking, i had her mobile, but seems the line is disconnected already??
Old 08-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmReallyNotGay View Post
I also looking, i had her mobile, but seems the line is disconnected already??
she still around. saw her last night
Old 10-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Just went down to lorong 16....plenty LB there standard so so only...had a looker name soda.... service wise can give it a miss..pre-op but very very shy won't even let you see.... thight hole and claims first time in SG..... I think geylang standards dropping too much alr, no quality control....

I went down last friday night as well. only saw a couple local LBs hanging around in their usual place on Lorong 16.

usually the thai LBs should be around the middle of Lorong 16 ("the thai alley" used to have some too but they have bad attitudes imo and too many gawkers around). and 9pm should be when they start work. but not a single soul in sight...

same goes for Lorong 24.

i haven't been in the area for a while and noticed some renovation works done/in progress. could that be the reason the LBs are gone???
Old 29-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johndi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs down Re: Geylang thread LB info

not LB related but I paid for the service of a mature malay hooker (with ugly tattoos and plenty of rings on her hands) near the end of lor 16 or 18. was looking for some milf action, thought she had a nice smile and went for it. i should have known something was wrong when she quoted me $60. while walking inside she asked me for more money and says she will return it later.

once inside she start to complain about her customers this and that. while i was washing myself she said things like i should be careful about my belongings, but it sounded like a con person trying to reassure a potential prey. later on i found out that her boobs are rock hard. damn turn off. and she wears her rings while doing her work, i cant imagine how dirty they are.

she talks like she's crazy, rambling off on things. she asked for extra money a few more times and kept insisting i take down her number.
Old 25-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys any update?

haven't been in quite a while and don't want to waste a trip if it's time to pronounce the area officially dead...
Old 26-05-2015, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Been there this week, I see that they no longer stand near the coffeeshop but somewhere in the middle Liao of lor16..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Been there this week, I see that they no longer stand near the coffeeshop but somewhere in the middle Liao of lor16..
Do you mean the Thai LBs are now stationed at the middle, between geylang road and westerhout road?
Old 26-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Went there last week, some stand at the alley near coffee shop, some at the middle as you said.

The worst part is that those ahbeng taking care of their pros standing somewhere in the middle also, if you wanna hook up a ladyboy, they will stare at you one kind.

Fyi, many of the changi sisters have shifted to geylang according to some local trannies. Business not good at cv.
Old 14-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lately picked up a Laos ladyboy along Lorong 16 nearer to geylang road. Forgotten her name. She is tanned, petite and slim. Does not have enhanced breasts but has really cute pointy nipples. Quite gentle and good attitude.

Her cock is above average size and can erect strongly. It is interestingly curved to the right. I enjoyed sucking her good looking tool. I have been cock-starved for some time already. She ended with cumming in my mouth but there is little semen left due to previous customers.

Her BBBJ and frenching is pretty ok. And then I ended with fucking her ass and cum inside the condom.

Damage: $30 + $10 room
Old 22-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AUDITH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any top girl to recommend?
Old 26-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITH View Post
Any top girl to recommend?
Sorry bro AUDITH, this forum don't talk about girl. Is all about LB.
Old 29-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
magician69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Lately picked up a Laos ladyboy along Lorong 16 nearer to geylang road. Forgotten her name. She is tanned, petite and slim. Does not have enhanced breasts but has really cute pointy nipples. Quite gentle and good attitude.

Her cock is above average size and can erect strongly. It is interestingly curved to the right. I enjoyed sucking her good looking tool. I have been cock-starved for some time already. She ended with cumming in my mouth but there is little semen left due to previous customers.

Her BBBJ and frenching is pretty ok. And then I ended with fucking her ass and cum inside the condom.

Damage: $30 + $10 room
Bro,
you picked them up from opposite the coffee shop ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1