The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Great update TS.
Old 22-03-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
brandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for more updates!
Old 24-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

500K views! Thank you all for your support and messages! It'll take me some time to reply to all your questions, so please give me awhile!

Meanwhile, here's the next part! Hope you guys like what you see

-------------------
The following week went by, just like any other. We whine about our work, watched movies together, and even started planning for a board games session with our friends.

Things were so oddly peaceful between Eyvon and I that it was as if what happened last week didn't happen at all. After what happened that night, I returned to Evelynn's room and fell asleep almost immediately.

Eyvon and I never spoke of that night for the entirety of the following week. Oddly enough, I did not lust for her either. We were happy together and I was intending to keep it that way- until the Friday the week after.

It happened in a flash. I had just reached Evelynn's place in the evening, and I was greeted with a really messy living room. Naturally, I was curious as this was out of the norm.

I looked around the house, until I found Evelynn and Eyvon squatting in the storeroom of their place.

"Uhh, what's going on?" I asked, still trying to figure out the situation.

Evelynn looked at me with a proud grin, and promptly announced the following:

"We are going on a trippppp!"

She dragged the last word of the sentence on, allowing Eyvon to join in on the screeching.

"Wait, what?" I questioned, her previous answer raising even more questions.

"Aunt Florence couldn't make it for her genting trip, so she gave us the hotel room for the weekend!" Eyvon added on, after sensing the confusion in my tone.

"Ahh, THAT Aunt Florence..." I thought to myself, raising the corner of my mouth just a little.

Florence is a family friend of my GF's family- and she is a really difficult lady to deal with. She is that aunty in the family that gossips and whines about every damn thing, and can always somehow piss someone off.

Just for the record, Florence and I don't really get along, but more on that in the future.

However, since she never had any children, she treats my GF and her siblings like her own children, spoiling them with toys and snacks since young. I wouldn't mind having an aunt like her, to be honest.

"Nice, so when are we leaving?" I asked, getting a little excited about the trip.

Eyvon raised an eyebrow, and gave Evelynn a weird look.

"Didn't you..." Eyvon asked, deliberately holding herself back.

"Oh right..." Evelynn answered, smiling awkwardly. "This is uhh... a sisters only bonding trip"

My heart sank all the way to the bottom. They weren't going to invite me along? Oh, come on!

"Aww..." I complained, obviously disappointed.

Sensing the disappointment in my tone, Evelynn reassured me that we will definitely be going on another trip soon to make up for this.

"Oh and, you can help mom and dad paint the study room too!" Eyvon said, as if experiencing an Eureka moment. "This way, you can score points with them too! Maybe they won't ask for that much dowry money then!"

A weekend with my future father and mother in-laws, painting the house? Sounds like fun already. However, back then I did not know that this would lead to something really interesting...
Old 24-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 19
Alexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of light

Nice! Something solid is brewing now!
Old 24-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

naise build up
Old 25-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
campane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, nice share TS
Old 25-03-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 25-03-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Very nice story... but sibei jialat. At page 20 only get to the first fuck. This is like those long Taiwanese drama.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCx2 View Post
Very nice story... but sibei jialat. At page 20 only get to the first fuck. This is like those long Taiwanese drama.
Taiwanese drama after 20 episodes still don't have any fucking
Old 25-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
500K views! Thank you all for your support and messages! It'll take me some time to reply to all your questions, so please give me awhile!

Meanwhile, here's the next part! Hope you guys like what you see

-------------------
The following week went by, just like any other. We whine about our work, watched movies together, and even started planning for a board games session with our friends.

Things were so oddly peaceful between Eyvon and I that it was as if what happened last week didn't happen at all. After what happened that night, I returned to Evelynn's room and fell asleep almost immediately.

Eyvon and I never spoke of that night for the entirety of the following week. Oddly enough, I did not lust for her either. We were happy together and I was intending to keep it that way- until the Friday the week after.

It happened in a flash. I had just reached Evelynn's place in the evening, and I was greeted with a really messy living room. Naturally, I was curious as this was out of the norm.

I looked around the house, until I found Evelynn and Eyvon squatting in the storeroom of their place.

"Uhh, what's going on?" I asked, still trying to figure out the situation.

Evelynn looked at me with a proud grin, and promptly announced the following:

"We are going on a trippppp!"

She dragged the last word of the sentence on, allowing Eyvon to join in on the screeching.

"Wait, what?" I questioned, her previous answer raising even more questions.

"Aunt Florence couldn't make it for her genting trip, so she gave us the hotel room for the weekend!" Eyvon added on, after sensing the confusion in my tone.

"Ahh, THAT Aunt Florence..." I thought to myself, raising the corner of my mouth just a little.

Florence is a family friend of my GF's family- and she is a really difficult lady to deal with. She is that aunty in the family that gossips and whines about every damn thing, and can always somehow piss someone off.

Just for the record, Florence and I don't really get along, but more on that in the future.

However, since she never had any children, she treats my GF and her siblings like her own children, spoiling them with toys and snacks since young. I wouldn't mind having an aunt like her, to be honest.

"Nice, so when are we leaving?" I asked, getting a little excited about the trip.

Eyvon raised an eyebrow, and gave Evelynn a weird look.

"Didn't you..." Eyvon asked, deliberately holding herself back.

"Oh right..." Evelynn answered, smiling awkwardly. "This is uhh... a sisters only bonding trip"

My heart sank all the way to the bottom. They weren't going to invite me along? Oh, come on!

"Aww..." I complained, obviously disappointed.

Sensing the disappointment in my tone, Evelynn reassured me that we will definitely be going on another trip soon to make up for this.

"Oh and, you can help mom and dad paint the study room too!" Eyvon said, as if experiencing an Eureka moment. "This way, you can score points with them too! Maybe they won't ask for that much dowry money then!"

A weekend with my future father and mother in-laws, painting the house? Sounds like fun already. However, back then I did not know that this would lead to something really interesting...
Oh dearie Momma's gonna get it..
Old 25-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuggingPartner View Post
Taiwanese drama after 20 episodes still don't have any fucking
Haha probably in the 499th episode of 500 just unzip the pants only, right?
Old 25-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Bro!! SO juicy!! Need you to update more!!!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 26-03-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Snoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw333333thirty View Post
Haha probably in the 499th episode of 500 just unzip the pants only, right?
Maybe not even unzipping the pants, only show the couple going into the hotel room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1