The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1 girl 2 men

Something I never done but would like to try 1 girl with 2 men

Anyone out there want to try this with me?
Old 11-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1 girl 2 men

Not so much of a threesome but...

There was once I went scratchdog with a friend, have many drinks with the FL there. She took my Line. But i did not ask her follow me back, or actually not very interested in her also.

When the club closed, my friend took a girl and went off for ST. So i went home alone. When i was at my lobby, the girl called me on line asked where am i. I gave her my address and she said THB2,000. I said ok since she initiated.

She arrived and i think she was quite drunk also. We immediately sprung into actions and had my first shot out within minutes. I think she still horny, she sat on me and kept wanting to ride me. At this moment, my friend came back after his ST and saw. He pulled her over to his bed and gave her 2nd round. After that she came back to sleep with me on my bed.

In the morning, i woke up and gave her a 3rd round, left for shower and went down for breakfast. My friend woke up, gave her a 4th round and then she left after that. THB 2,000 paid.

That was quite memorable haha.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster (B)

Thanks for the story looks like you had a good time

I was just curious what it would be like if 2 men take 1 girl

they you gotta try something :-)
Old 11-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
so get this straight when you go cheong with your buddy you get SHARED rooms?, so bring lady you will have to fuck separately or they have to fuck in same room?
This happens when i was working in BKK. So i had an apartment, 1 bedroom condo. My buddy slept in the living room sofa, so he fucked her there. I fucked in my bedroom

I also had once, the same buddy we stayed at a shared hotel room near soi cowboy, 2 single bed. he fucked the girl he kio in SCB on his single bed while im sleeping on the next single bed beside. Whole night hear her moan
Old 11-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Thanks for the story looks like you had a good time

I was just curious what it would be like if 2 men take 1 girl

they you gotta try something :-)
I did jokingly ask girls before, some are reluctant, few are ok. They prefer 2 girls 1 man. Those girls that are ok are normally quite lao jiao and normally a FL.

But my friend did had a 3 men 1 girl in bkk before. Same thing the girl was quite drunk too.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never try b4
Old 12-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHM12 View Post
Never try b4
Wanna try?
Old 12-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Not so much of a threesome but...

There was once I went scratchdog with a friend, have many drinks with the FL there. She took my Line. But i did not ask her follow me back, or actually not very interested in her also.

When the club closed, my friend took a girl and went off for ST. So i went home alone. When i was at my lobby, the girl called me on line asked where am i. I gave her my address and she said THB2,000. I said ok since she initiated.

She arrived and i think she was quite drunk also. We immediately sprung into actions and had my first shot out within minutes. I think she still horny, she sat on me and kept wanting to ride me. At this moment, my friend came back after his ST and saw. He pulled her over to his bed and gave her 2nd round. After that she came back to sleep with me on my bed.

In the morning, i woke up and gave her a 3rd round, left for shower and went down for breakfast. My friend woke up, gave her a 4th round and then she left after that. THB 2,000 paid.

That was quite memorable haha.
Thats damn interesting. any more stories ? Camping here
Old 13-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you mean your friend you invite him stay free in your condo sleep in sofa, then you bring home lady into YOUR bedroom, then he come in uninvited to fuck your FL?. You can this a friend hahah
Just for that occasion bro. He doesn’t know I brought a girl back and my room door is not closed 555.
I work in bkk for 2 years and had a condo. So he always fly bkk and crash my condo to sleep at sofa. But if he has kangtao he normally go ST hotel while I bring back home.

Quote:
what happen to bro code about not fuck yer fren gal unless invited. What if u creampie gal then ur friend get sloppy seconds, seem very strange activity to me
We all know it’s a one time fuck and go kind of girl. We chiong with rubber bro. 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
anyway, i ever fuck with thai girls b4 when we both drunk to certain level and raw each other many times throughout the night. The next morning she woke up and apologize to me! 5555 cuz she rape me not i rape her. 5555555
As much as possible I always remind myself to chiong with rubber lol. I did have a girl from insanity that i fucked her raw whole night cos I was too drunk also. Morning we woke up and she apologized that she’s drunk last night and I didn’t have to pay her. She claims she is there for birthday celebration and is not FL. I do not believe. Anyway next few times I went insanity and saw her there too 555. I went tested 3 months later, luckily negative. So now I kept reminding myself cannot trust thai girls words 5555.
Old 17-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster (B)

Has anyone done a spit roast with a girl? because I'm curious to try that out
Old 18-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
yes a few times, but that is kinda inclusive of what would happen if you do 2 men 1 girl, unless u think 1 man watch other fuck then swap is the norm..and not i didnt do it with some stranger to fuck WL, i fuck some stranger wife free hahahha
Cool you are cleary much more experienced :-)

Perhaps I have a change for that experience someday too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1